Okay everybody let's get this week's meeting started shall we? first off, is there any new business?

okay everybody let's get this week's meeting started shall we? first off, is there any new business?

SOLOMON GRUNDY WANT PIZZA

no, grundy. I already told you, the pizza comes after the meeting. anybody else have any opening comments?

BIZARRO DON'T WANT PIZZA
BIZARRO HATE OLIVES
BIZZARO WILL NOT OFFER TO PAY

When can we unspool the kikes

I ate all 40 cakes in your room and that was delicious.

THERE'S NO PIZZA AND EVERYONE WILL BE CHIPPING IN. NOW SILENCE. back to business. it seems that Superman is sick. now will be the perfect time for us to strike.

Like, Wheres the Pizza? My Partner and I Heard There Would Be Pizza.

I have a question. Who let in? He's not a supervillain. He doesn't even have a costume!

DAMMIT MANTA I TOLD YOU TO GET THESE FOOLS OUT OF HERE

This place still exists?

"This bathrobe, when worn by a gorilla, renders him not fucking naked anymore!"

Heil Hydra?

Just want to remind you. The rent for the hall is due on the 2nd tuesday of every month.

>heil hyrdra

No, you told Bizarro. Are you sure you said "Make sure they get in"? You know his retarded language.

MANTA DO YOUR FUCKING JOB
AND YOU TWO. you seem like good reliable henchmen. fine. go get the pizza i have stored in the back room. AND MAKE IT FAST.

THE BOX GHOST WANTS MORE BOXES FOR HIS EVIL SCHEME OF WORLD DOMINATION

We let HIM in? God did our standards drop.
And I thought I was the bottom of the barrel.

um, eye didn't get any pizza

is there still pizza?

You won't find any pizza either.

It is on the lease agreement you signed.

If it's any consolation I'm only borrowing this place for rent. I've already joined a membership at the "Super-evil totally horrible villain jerk bad-guys of wrong doing tomorrow." And the SETH VJBGOWDT have a way better Gym than here.

>first off, is there any new business?
WHAT BUSINESS?!

Hello. I'd like to be a consultant for your organization, incompetent as you may be.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SWAMP AND TAKE YOUR BASE WITH YOU.

But Donald Trump already made us sign the lease! Don't make him build a wall around this swamp.

Did someone order a Pizza? That will be $29.99 Mr Luger.

Rawr, get the fuck out of my swamp, and take your pizza with you!

Lex, I have a pizza-related idea!

First, you buy out all the pizza restaurants in the world. Then, I'll put laughing gas in the cheese bubbles of every pizza in the world!

The world is dependent on Pizza! Not even the Batman will be able to foil this plot! It'll be the boner of the century for these superheroes!

HI THERE, LOOK OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW

YOU'LL LOVE WHAT I'VE DONE TO THE WORLD

GAHHHH FINE. JUST PUT IT ON MY CARD. NOW LISTEN. BLACK MANTA IS GOING TO LEAD A TEAM TO TAKE OUT THE HEROES GUARDING THE REAR ENTRANCE. AND THAT TEAM IS GOING TO BE BIZARRO, BOX GHOST, AND THE RIDDLER. GOT IT?

yahhh! that is one good looking pizza peye!

You buffoons ordered pizza? It's no wonder you're all fat and out of shape, just deplorable.

actually, i'm turning the swamp into a golf course. It is going to be fantastic, you'll love it.

I WILL LEAD A TEAM TO DISTRACT THEM AT THE FRONT. NOW WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME?

Not if I have anything to say about it!