You wake up in 2200... the start of the Indian millennia

You wake up in 2200... the start of the Indian millennia

*pull pants down and squat*

I would unironically kill myself were it not for the fact that Indian qts' toes remind me of Tootsie Rolls.

Wasn't that 2100? Why does it keep getting pushed back?

why do they always paint the future so dark and polluted? i just want blue sky, green grass and flying waveboards

>why do they always paint the future so dark and polluted?
Realism, at least with India.

Liquid Marihuana. You saw Nirvana the Movie?

bump

You're a Mallu Christian or Muslim. You're hatred for India is rooted in religion.

Be careful or you're time will come. Unthankful Muslims and Christians will be removed from Hindu land.

USA WILL RISE AGAIN
MARK MY WORDS PEASANTS

>you're
*your

What?

What is your ethnicity? There is a mallu from Australia also posting anti-India posts. You're probably him.

ah yes...

For every anti-Indian insult from a Christian country, a Christian in India should be punished.

top KEK

How long before Kerala balkanize and your kind is slaughtered and driven away?

>How long before Kerala balkanize and your kind is slaughtered and driven away
Never because we are united against street shitters

Are you Muslim, Christian or commie? Either way your future doesn't look bright.

Christian and the only thing that doesn't look bright is the street that you shit in

Get as many of your extended relatives to Australia before it's too late.

Wtf do you think is going to happen pajeet?we hate northies and Tamil abos more than we hate our own different people. Also over half of Kerala is Muslim and Chritian

I'm not a Indian. What the fuck is a mallu?

>Also over half of Kerala is Muslim and Chritian

And that's how balkanization begins. Serbs, Croats and Bosnians lived peacefully together just months before they began slaughtering each other.

>Tamil abos

Tamils are even worse anti-hindu cucks than mallus.

>tamils are anti-hindu cucks

can you explain

>malnourished street shitter
>Calling others cuck

They are too accepting of the Muslim and Christian expansionists.

Exploit the conditions of a dystopic future to create a small secret cult disguising the old religion as an exotic form of Hinduism.

POO-

IN

>a futurte with no toilets

And I thought future is supposed to be better