/do you LOVE Japan?/

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-is-overtime-work-considered-so-normal-in-Japan-and-why-dont-they-do-anything-about-it/answer/Hide-Izumi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes I love JAPAN!

yesss

yessssss

>Germany will only get 30% female researches in 20130

Such bigots.

No, it's a place for weaboos, same as south korea. Everybody is trying to learn the language and will be hopelessly dissapointed after they noticed that the job situation is horrible there, but they got told differently in their mangas.

yes, I am a big fan of their research, they compete with the rest of the world despite their stagnant size and economy.

>job situation is horrible there
what do you exaxtly mean by this?

workaholic culture, shitty payment and sometimes 50-60 hours / week, even in jobs where you would say this is a good field to work in. Maybe it's not the country itself but their culture. They don't question decision made by their bosses or companies, they don't critizice their shitty salary and ask for more. So you have coworkers there working for just 2000 Euros before tax and you can't go to the boss either, because he will say, he works for less. Here you get twice the amount of money without slavery. I worked for some software companies to get a closer insight.

Just go there and give it a try mate. I can guarantee that "voluntary overtime" is not tracked in this one.

Does this graph included male to female self identified girl(male)

I've been to Japan twice and that figure takes into account:
paid overtime
unpaid overtime
hours worked in additional jobs
time not worked because of public holidays
annual paid leave
own illness
injuries
temporary disabilities
maternity leave
parental leave
schooling
training
slack work
strike
labour disputes
bad weather
compensation leave
and "other reasons"
and it's only actual working hours for people in employment, in full-time, part-time and part-year workers

Japan used to have higher actual working hours compared to other developed countries so maybe that's why where the stereotype comes from

It's not a stereotype, at least not in the field where I work. I wanted to move there aswell and asked close friends who worked there already. I suggest you to look at it first or do an internship.

quora.com/Why-is-overtime-work-considered-so-normal-in-Japan-and-why-dont-they-do-anything-about-it/answer/Hide-Izumi

Yes, working hours is decreasing in Japan.
This is truth.

yesssssssss

No

What wrong with Baltic/Ibererian men

Hai! Watashi wa Nihon wo daaaaaisuki desu! :3

Just kidding, I hate Japan.

Glory to the Portuguese women!

"male" is "male (whatever)" and "female" is "female (whatever)"

as a tourist destination? yes?
as a place to live? id prefer to not be treated like a slave outside for the first 3 decades of my stay

no...

yes......