Looks like these boys are up for grabs lol

Looks like these boys are up for grabs lol

could probably heem the entire country of liechtenstein if they just make a line

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 174 CM TO BE IN THE SWISS GUARD, IF YOU'RE LITERALLY LESS THAN 174 CM YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE IN THE SWISS GUARD

>tfw just tall enough, but not cittadino svizzero

>Lo stipendio di una guardia svizzera si aggira attorno ai 1.800 franchi netti al mese, che equivalgono circa a 1.500 euro

Okay, that's without me now

>rebels

theres countries literally dont have a right to exist
most of then cannot even have an economy independent of a larger country in europe or America

>sono celibe

I guess I've found my calling.

You wish

Why doesn't USA just annex them all? Sure people would be mad but nobody would start a war over them as long as you don't touch the Vatican.

where's canada?
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

good lad

exactly
we should annex the shitty carribean countries along with panama
iceland gets a pass since its le 94% face

Do not touch our crabpeeps. We got dibs.

lol colgate

you can't annex countries or territory in the 21th century without the whole world paying attention and being up your ass
look at crimea, land that used to be russian filled with russians yet it damaged russia's reputation and popularised 'the russian boogeyman' in america again

t. Vladimir Shillabarg

>t. boris rurikovich
kremlin funded

Yeah but the difference is the whole developed world sucks America's dick so they can essentially get away with want they want. Also most of these places are globally irrelevant so I doubt anyone would give a shit outside of empty condemnations.

ill annex your bumhole you fat cunt

TOP jej

As if it would make any difference for a country of around 4 million people. If someone is going to invade it won't matter if we have an army or not.

>paying for Sup Forums

What a cuck

It's free

I got an erection looking at this
Is this normal?