Daily reminder, this happened because of one Frenchwoman willing to tell a joke that Jonah couldn't handle

Daily reminder, this happened because of one Frenchwoman willing to tell a joke that Jonah couldn't handle.

lay off jonah man he's just trying to be happy

>couldn't handle
On the contrary, it looks like he handled it perfectly.

he's turning into ben stiller

He started his weight loss regiment long before that you obsessed faggot.

Holy shit jewnah hill finally caught the style bug

You have stolen my meme.

He was already losing weight you fucking retard

Go look at pics of him on the war dogs set and then pics around the time this happened

He's going to need surgery to get rid of his excess skin. I lost 90 lbs and I actually look worse with my shirt off now

Nice.

he kind of looks like rami malek now

In reality, Jonah could fuck that bitch at any weight.

In the end, isn't that what it is all about: being able to transcend the surface level social games and physically dominant petty whores?

JHIDF please

Can't he just make it dry up and peel off the dead skin?

>whores
i don't think so. maybe a single whore.

isn't he still like 5'8

bird beaked little kike

>tfw bullied into losing weight
He'll be ok.

Yeah he took what somebody said and worked to improve his health and looks. What a loser!

>there are adult men on my board gossiping about another male's weight like women

Me on the left

Fucking this. He's going back to France to show that bitch what is up

I honestly and Un-ironically AND Post-Ironically want to see Jonah get super buff and play in a CapeKino movie.
Probably Blue Beetle (with booster gold)

>show that bitch what is up

his loose skin?

If he lost the weight natty and not through surgery he can tighten it up through just stretching

Jonah's maybe the only one out of the "Jew Crew" who I really, really like. So it's good to see him doing so well.

lol

why can't americans dress properly? look at that guy on the right, jesus christ

cringe samefag

literally nothing wrong with sambas and black chinos
talk shit, post fit

>you can tighten loose skin from the 150lbs you lost
>by stretching

nigga what, no

Literally and Post-ironically all MOI

>I can't believe.
>Would she say another words?

what? learn english you asshole

Yes you can.

they are not even cuffed, too big for him, and a dress shirt with sneakers? come on he's not a black nba player.

Froggo is way cuter

>mfw

That's why you fast brah
Look at those dead Jew corpses did they have excess skin?
No that's what a healthy no food diet looks like
Stop giving the surgeon Jew his shekels

m8 there have been plenty of former fatasses in the other threads that will directly contradict you

fucking """stretching""" are you kidding me. it's not even going to look normal with surgery. your belly button will still look like a black hole that a wolverine tried to claw out of

>HAHA MEMES

left is 2015 right is days before that france interview

>DUDE MEMES LMAO

>DONT YOU LIKE EPIC MEMES?!?!?

Daily reminder that the best day of your life doesn't even come close to how good a day in his life is.

>is that a usb cable coming out of your pants or are you just happy to see me?

he's still fat
less fat, but still fat

he kind of looks like gene wilder

>my board

Well the worst day of my life certainly isn't as bad as his worst day.

damn, between Jonah Hex and Batman Bale, It's surreal how easily some celebrities seem to to gain and lose so much fat and/or muscle

Yeah, that isn't how happiness works.

If you think having money/fame suddenly puts you in a higher frequency of human existence I feel bad for you.

>2 Years of weight loss
>easy

That's because they lost weight with surgery and it's unnatural.

Your body tightens as you lose weight naturally

I did say 'seem', in all fairness
I don't keep up with any celebrities' lives, so I don't have any idea how long it takes them, but even still, my main point was that many of them seem to be more able to lose it than ordinary people who're about the same weight as them and want/try to lose it

most heavier people I've ever known who've tried losing weight failed horribly, yet these people seem much more adept at it, maybe that's 'cause it's sometimes for a role and a role equals money equals financial security equals less stress overall, etc.

basically, money is one hell of a motivator above almost all else, not that some of 'em don't wanna shed the pounds for more personal reasons, of course, but the cash sure ain't any dissuasion from doing so

I'm glad for them, too many people are unhealthily out of shape, mostly on the too heavy side, but also on the two light side as well

Why are you so rude? Are you virgin with no friends? I feel bad for you stupid cunt.
And fuck yourself with your burger nigger language.

None of my skin tightened when I lost weight through diet and exercise. It just sags off me like I'm an old man. I'm the user from earlier in this thread that lost 90 lbs. I'm also 6'4'' so I was never as round as Jonah

I've lost over a hundred myself . I had to get. Surgery so I couldn't move well for months so went on a restrictive diet to keep weight down and ended up losing quite a bit of weight, at six foot eight inches, I've done this a few times due to spoorts injuries and no loose skin. Stretching does help but it's a routine.

How did he do it bros??

Drugs. Working out, probably surgery

That Frenchwoman saved his life! Jonah was risking coronary failure with each $5 footlong.

She deserves all the credit here. Fat shaming works, and she was brace and kind to do it.

Tell that to body positivity movement trying to allow women to be fat bitches.

No shit. Thanks for enlightening me.

Jonah should publicly thank that woman. His failure to do so is rude.

>take all the excess skin lost by jonah and other fatties removed surgically
>cut it up in to little pieces
>surgically attach it to the penis of goys who lost theirs to the great circumcison of the 20th century
seems fair

Lol butthurt pooinloo

Who was your french bitch?

>expecting people to be nice on Sup Forums

you're new is showing

It's true. French Stacey went out of her way to help Feldstein and he can't even be bothered to properly thank her. What a dick.

Damn I wish a Frenchwoman would tell me a joke I couldn't handle

>I'll show you later

>tfw no bullyfu gf

You know Jonah thinks about her night and day. He probably stalks her on Instagram.

>expecting
>new

>This is what autists actually believe

Honestly, the broken English makes it funnier. Some of the oldest, funniest memes from Sup Forums are poorly worded.

Trolling is a art

She was shit testing him and he failed spectacularly.

He turned gay and got aids over a joke?

he somehow looks uglier when hes skinny

Bullyfu broke Jonah

I can imagine him starting multiple throwaway accounts and just commenting on what a bitch she is and how great Jonah looks now and that it's her loss.

Will Aids Jonah go back on the show and ask her out and try and redeem himself?

It would be better if someone tells me about my mistakes.
>I can't believe it

Is his body trying to tell us something, Sup Forums?

Shut up, roastie

tfw jonah feldstein is slowly morphing into john turturro.

He looks very jewy now

Very. Dude looks like a recently divorced orthodontist.

Jesus Christ...

best boi. i watch mr robot for he

MODS!!!

Women now think he looks like Bradley Coopers hot little brother. Jesus way to go man. That french bitch aint laughing now.

young Jesus movie when

2/3 fat men who loose weight look great afterwards. More so than fat women who've lost weight.

Those eyes.
baka
He's dead inside bros.

Why are jews so fucking ugly?

So does Sup Forums like or dislike Jonah?

tfw Nick Kroll won't stare at your buttocks

I stand with the french bullyfu desu

i hate this disgusting jew

And good on him for perusing a healthier life style. Sometimes all it takes is one person telling you "you're fat" to get the motivation to get in shape. I'm sure you have things about you that you aren't proud of that could be fixed with a little effort but you're too lazy.