What's next for (the now slim) Jonah Hill's career?

What's next for (the now slim) Jonah Hill's career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOBuOmOAI6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we were always laughing at him for being fat, now there's nothing but his sadness to laugh at

He will play a homosexual with aids and win an oscar.

maybe he'll become the next Bond or some other summer thriller male lead hunk of man meat

but really, it sucks that his eyes look sunken in, I know so many people who're on the heavier side for so long, that if/when they finally lose enough of it to technically be healthy, they look like drug addicts in rehab having withdrawals or something

Maybe he'll get less roles, but that's better than staying fat. If he stayed fat, I'm 99% sure he would've committed suicide eventually.

What the FUCK happened bros

I don't really see this. He was funny in 21 Jump Street, and was definitely pretty slim compared to other movies.

>Mel Robbins
definitely a spiteful French bitch

Am I living in some alternate reality? Jonah Hill got slim like this like 2 years ago, why does no one ever mention this? Does no one remember???

Jonah Hill's entire career in one interview
youtube.com/watch?v=UOBuOmOAI6c

It was all a dream.

He'll continue is serious actor career pretty much and try to be the next Leo

then he fucking ballooned back up. so we just don't talk about it because it's sad and he has a problem.
and I'm sure his body looks like loose chicken skin on a stick.

Fucking christ. Her face startles me everytime witout fail

Justice. Justice happened.

We remember. He had to get fat again because that's what Hollywood wanted. But now he's deciding to tell Hollywood to fuck off.

>that pic

>He had to get fat again because that's what Hollywood wanted.
Yeah, I'm sure Hollywood made him eat all that Subway.

Nice shop. This is Jonahs true form.

I'm fairly certain they made him do it. Or at least his agent encouraged him too. There's no way you go from that skinny to that fat without actively trying to do so.

[locomotion-doing intensifies]

No they don't you're just used to him looking like a low test fat faggot

I don't get 'comedians' like him that don't do stand up or can't level weak trolls like that French chick. Her joke was easy to retort to, even with no pre planning.

Could you imagine this CNN headline with a female comic's name instead of Jonah Hill's?

>Will weight loss make Amy Schumer less funny?
>Will weight loss make Melissa McCarthy less funny?

What's with the double standards, CNN?

This. (the 2nd part)

I was 60 pounds overweight, start bike riding furiously and drop 50 in 6 months. People be like *whispering* are you okay? Are you... *cough* sick? I'm like, no just exercising, in great shape now. *side eye*

Okay, so how would you retort it then?

Schumer would make more $ and get more masturbatory fantasies if she lost weight.

has he even done a "funny" role in a while?
imagine if people hounded shia lebouf, asking whether he was gonna reprise his even stevens role, or Marky mark if he was gonna kill some more vietnamese people.

rude

Did you miss the 500 other threads about Jonah and Mademoiselle Frenchie? This dude should pray so many people are still talking about his bitch tit manlet ass.

As far as I'm concerned this meme peaked like 3 years ago with the Subway edits.

Are you implying the retorts in those threads are decent? Because they're all fucking terrible.

Live thread right now on this topic In my feeble head I think the issue was the translation. Stuff doesn't easily translate back and forth from English to French and vice versa. It's not like Spanish/English. Weather Girl's joke was probably funnier in French than it sounded/reads in English. The retort would need to slay.

Jonah, how does it feel to know that you'll never get a girl as beautiful as me through your looks and personality alone? You can over compensate by going to the gym, losing weight, getting surgeries. But you'll never get over the humiliation you had that night. You will always be the second fiddle, the clown who girls will laugh at but never will sleep with. Girls will always go for your more attractive friends. The girls who are with you are only there for your money. They will leave you in a second if your more attractive friends show even an iota of interest in them.

I feel bad for fat comedians.

It's like they always have to become this same character who constantly mocks his own fatness
Gets old quick

>that face
>that transparent dress

>"heh, okay, right yeah yeah sure.... *pulls out gun* how does it feel to know that you'll never get to see another day after this one, bitch?"

Who is that?

A self help book for weight loss titled "excavating the hill"

>or Marky mark if he was gonna kill some more vietnamese people.
kekd

It's amazing how the first thing I noticed was the nipple through the dress.

Checked. Yeah she has got to be part of the baby eater clique. Photos don't lie. They show evil incarnate.