Tfw my country is admired by a bunch of autists and virgins

tfw my country is admired by a bunch of autists and virgins...

Feels bad desu

it's not that bad
my country is admired by a bunch of perverts and hedonists who want bunda

my country is full of immigrants and wahhabist.

But we still have our twin tower tho...

nobody admires my country

(you)

... i-i do

True

There are lots of things to admire about Japan. Mainly your civic mindness that my countrymen sorely need to learn. But we don't want your overwork ethic or over-worshipping of tradition.

Brazil is a legit corrupt shithole only admired by Black people.

So at least Japan is not like Brazil.

and by niggers from and outside Brazil.

France demonstrates itself to be that popular, super attractive, yet insecure girl who'll always fish for compliments

>overwork ethic
it's not the 70's anymore

Pretty much this

I admire brazilian bunda

I know a white friend who went to study in Brasil just to get laid

You admire African not Brazilian bunda. That is the point.

True, but aren't most weebs in Japan mostly confined to Tokyo and Akihabara?

But I have to to search brazil bunda on google

The only people who actually likes Brazil except for sexual tourism are the Black-Brazilians, the rest... all of us know that Brazil is a criminal degenerate, corrupt and undeveloped SHITHOLE country, a big failure.
Brazil only promotes African and left-wing things not only to the world, but internally too,
and at least in Argentina there is European culture, European values are promoted and it is not full of Blacks and Browns with affinity with Black people like here.

Yes, but Brazilian Bundas are very overrated too, many of Brazilians are fat in fact,
in Argentina girls are much more fit and girls don't go into trash culture like here.

But isn't your country made up of autists and virgins?

The only people who actually likes Russia except for sexual tourism are the Black-Russians, the rest... all of us know that Russiais a criminal degenerate, corrupt and undeveloped SHITHOLE country, a big failure.
Russia only promotes African and left-wing things not only to the world, but internally too,
and at least in Ukraine there is European culture, European values are promoted and it is not full of Blacks and Browns with affinity with Black people like here.

At least you share your pain with Germany

>nobody admires my country
>Literally the most toured and visited country in the world

I live in the third biggest cities and alot of the Whites are weebs.

I tried meeting white girls at international party and they were weebs from Hungary and such

I used to admire France for it's amazing comic scene and art.
I'd move there, but you have enough brown people who don't speak French as it is.

Totally lies you will see the light when you see how shit people is here, no manners zero education and im not talking about social clases (high educated are the same MBAs or Phd) once you really knew how really argentine society is, you will know the crap. No one can talk about respect or manners for just one reason No one here knows what it is, and just and foreigner can figure out that. Im im not talking enough so live in a lie if you want

The dude with the big paragraph is right I lived in Buenos Aires a couple of months and was enough They think they are superior, white, they think they invented everything, Im european i dont know what's wrong with that people but I dont care and im not a sexpat. Ill tell you one thing every girl in Latinamrica have except Argentines "charm". You see that sincere smile girls have? argentines dont have it, when you walk you have taht feeling that the girls are scaming their boyfriends. Why do you you hink here in post just just gentines post about them, cause really no one care. Even foreign friends i met here dont date argies anymore. Its like that

You know there's something wrong with your culture whe the most degenerate scum from all over the world is drawn to it like flies to a big steming pile of shit.