Things that make you drop a series instantly

>le badass female
>female in any combat position

Instant giveaway that the plot doesn't have believable characters and the writers have low testosterone (inducing gender confusion and femdom fantasies).

Shitty editing and pacing where the entire episode feels like one long scene.

*tip ACH*

finding out people like OP like it

>strong independent lesbian(optional) woman protagonist
>Mix-raced couple White Female / Any other race male
>White cis male is the villian
>Liberal-marxit propaganda
>Pro-Zionism

:)

When they don't explain how a major character who was seen to die on screen returns and finds the decomposing body of another character while digging around with his metal detector.

these

Low T beta detected

cringe

>a major character who was seen to die
are you being retarded on purpose

I guess that makes me a betacuck, cause I don't have a problem with either of those. It's arguable whether or not women should be in combat, but then I also beleive it is their right to make whatever stupid decisions they want.

I lost my virginity so I'm not so sensitive.

explain how Mike's alive and why he found Asack Shrader in the desert or delete your post.

this isn't even good bait

this
only a dicklet male feminist would disagree, tbqh

based

Depend on the show. When you have a show about an advance A.I. fighting another advance A.I. it's weird to draw that females can't be strong line. Now if you are trying to be a realistic spy show and have a 90lb girl knocking out guys. Then I understand.

Mine is hipster clothing in professional jobs.

>It's arguable whether or not women should be in combat
It's not about should or not. Women cannot be in combat.

It's not even the average woman. Take the female champion in MMA, if you start lifting casually for a year you can kick her ass. Females aren't biologically meant to fight. That's how humans evolved.

Same. This really made Into the Badlands shitty to me

I feel like you guys don't really understand what a television show is.

>threatened by girls fighting
>calls anyone else on the planet Low T

>nerd sex
>trying to claim the moral highground

The only way you could get away with this shit is claim it's because you have a mother complex at this point.

JOE GOT THREE SCOOPS?!?!

I liked G.I.Jane

bump

forced love interests