What will be my score in Japan, South Korea and North Korea with body with girls ? Literally me, body hair and muscles

What will be my score in Japan, South Korea and North Korea with body with girls ? Literally me, body hair and muscles.
Shave like a faggot or not ?

On a scale from 1 to 10. -10
They don’t like beards.

I talk mostly body hair, not on face.

>hairy
>white

He's not white the guy in the pic ?

Don’t know. I know gooks girls in worst korea are not big into masculinity. Gotta be a creamy fuccboi if you want to slay some sideway gash easily

bodyhair is usually related to turkish/arab blood tbqh

I will try best Korea

you have arab dna if you are this hairy m8

Explain why nordies are so fucking hairy

What is arab originally ?

Worst bait ever..........

Don't get it ? Why ?

they're not
Middle Eastern shit genetics

Even him ?

It is useless to try and explain anything to an ignorant burger my fellow FRENCH brother, Save yourself the hassle and impregnate a girl off the street RN

I think nip girls like pretty much the opposite of what you're describing my pseudo arab friend.
there should be some who have some weird fetish for it though im sure youll be fine

Kys retard. Ayy ayy im gona go to asia to get some pusseyyy im white riight ?
You wont get shit unless you go to Thailand.

Still gonna give you tips, shave everytbing but the pepe. Learn a minimum of the culture to not look like a total retard. Learn some words of korean so you can pronounce them like a retard and they will think it s cute. I hate you die in a hole

Kys

Kys

you can attract tons of Korean gays so congratulations

안년 오빠 밖고 싶다 ?

20/10 body for Japanese girls(male)

Your Korean doesn't make any sense tho

Just stick with your continent, Masculinity isn't a big thing in Asia, especially for girls. They'll find you gross rather than hot. Also shave your fucking neckbeard

That's not me, OP here. I don't speak korean. There are 2 or 3 French here.

Is really a problem body hair in Korea. I mean body hair no beard.

Yeah
It isn't hot or masculine at all; it's fucking gay

Kinda tricky tho. When I was in Seoul I slept with 6 girls; 3 girls they like bodyhair and the other 3 they say not much, but non association with gay. It seems is matter of taste but Im still with the doubt if particularly in Korea girls like it or not. In China and Japan is ok but in Korea no idea yet.

they'll see you as a scary monster. you'll probably pull some gay japs though

Except for those sluts we don't like neckbeards and bodyhair

Now I see why Korean girls prefer foreigners