Acid attack in London: Lads recieve warm enriching diversity right in their faces

"The friends were left screaming in agony as the alkaline burned through their clothes and onto their skin - leaving them with shocking and life-changing injuries."

"Alexander Bassey, from Dagenham, then cooly re-joined his 20-strong group of friends who could be seen laughing and joking after the random and unprovoked attack."

Http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e21_1470413850

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teen-jailed-after-squirting-five-8567478

Explain yourself, britfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/612934/Acid-attack-campaign-Express-buys-sulphuric-acid
youtube.com/watch?v=Wu2iJseYlOQ
money.cnn.com/2016/06/13/technology/amazon-faa/
amazon.com/Amazing-Liquid-Drain-Opener-Remover/dp/B00LNG7LMA
metro.co.uk/2016/08/05/cctv-footage-shows-teen-throwing-burning-liquid-at-five-friends-6050429/
rt.com/news/353766-corsica-october22-letter-isis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tanned Englishman attacks fellow Englishman

At least guns are banned, or else it could have been fatal.

Put the muzzies in the fucking ground already. I'm tired of this shit. How long until race war?

Never

Stop posting this racist bigoted stuff, #notallmuslims

What's up with these muzzies and their acid? How about we pour acid into their asses in Guantanamo one by one?

Shitskins are objectively a net loss for humanity.

Should've gotten way more than 8 years. Give him 25 years and solitary confinement.

Humane treatment in jails has ruined its disciplinary power. Kids aren't even afraid to go to jail anymore. wtf is this shit. let's bring back penal colonies as well and re-open French New Guinea. No one's using it anyway.

>acid attack
>screaming in agony as the alkaline burned

I thought norway had good education

We're not the only one's who need to explain things.

Muslims...

That would have ruined the poor youth's life. Hopefully he won't serve more than 2 years in prison.

We do. Alot better than yours.
I just copy pasted this shit and didn't think much of it.

The one thing about these attacks is that the governments and police are expecting whites to be reasoned with, you'll see police asking whites to leave areas even when their not the ones starting shit. This gives us a lot of power over the government. If whites start returning the favor to the shitskins the police won't have people to reason with.

>tanned Norwegian

I think they should require a license to purchase . Makes sense.

Yeah i can see you copy pasted the title too, nice bullshit sven.

Why do you fags keep posting this shit?

Nobody cares what niggers do to other niggers in 3rd world shitholes. You cucks imported this mess, now live with it.

>60% white
Calm down Jamal the whites are talking

Don't forget to bin your knife, cuck.

Throwing acid into people's faces also ruins their life. It's called equal punishment.

White people were the victims, not niggers.

Fuck off nigger we don't want you to niggersplain your violent animalistic behavior

>>>hahaha thats what you get for importing these people
>>you imported more of them
>BIN THAT KNIFE KEK

I think I've lost all sympathy I could ever have for any shitskin. I just want them all to suffer and die.

I saw it on liveleak first and just copypasted the content from the other website. Just shut the fuck up already nigger.

i think the same for germanics but
if i were that guy i would buy acid then attack that negro with it

throw it in his face

Blacks commit disproportional amount of crimes no matter where they live.

Not slowly torturing that nigger and picking off his body parts piece by piece

We really need comprehensive draino control.

I have no idea what you are implying, fucking infide ewww leaf.

They avoided the worst, could have stabbed him with a butter knife but thank god those are banned

DRAINO BINS WHEN?

>screaming in agony as the alkaline burned

I guess you could say they were ...... based.

That's the best part. All you Sup Forums beta racists predictably scream about your race war fantasy after any attack like this, but we all know you'll never do it.

Too cowardly. Too beta. All you can do is talk tough on the internet because you're angry that your crush chose a black guy over you.

This
Stupid people in this website believe anything they see!

>2016
>still making retarded puns

t. obese black guy with tiny dick

So glad my country is anti gun...

IM SO FUCKING ANGRY!!!

did you bin that knife yet mate?

This are thinly veiled cuck threads, Sup Forums gets really sexually exited at the thought of being dominated by foreign males

They spend the day jacking off on the internet and getting mad on Sup Forums, they don't see the correlation

Seeing this stuff gives them a humiliation cuck boner

Perfect

>Lee Elliot, 17, may never regain his sight.

This is why you carry a firearm around blacks, even illegally. Your life is worth it.

I don't think he was a Muslim, just seems like a typical Londer nig gangster.

I think only one of his eyes is blind though

piss of nandos lol

nandos is the gayest cunt restaurant I've ever seen

I swear on me mum I'd make it my life goal to find this fucker and kill him and his whole family, then exit smoothly to South America and start a new life.

typical random youth. ethnics are vile and feral. theyre making it unsafe to travel.
A woman got raped by a muslim 'youth' in west dulwich in london recently and there was a gang rape in bromley park.
Im fed up with them, ive moved out this way to get away from them and in the last 6 months the council has gone into enrichment overdrive

Full of chavs and normies too

>tfw I'm a frog so I'd prefer chavs to snackbars

How do Muslims get their hands on this much fucking acid? Who keeps giving them this shit? I see nothing suspicious about giving them all the hydroflouric acid they want

>he actually spent time editing this

I don't understand why this faggot hasn't been dragged into the street and set on fire.

>implying this makes it okay

10 hours ago
RoseRusbridge
I feel awful for these poor lads - innocent kids attacked by a madman. I hope his sentence is lengthy! I think he needs it.

However, i also find it troubling how many people in these comments are wishing pain, revenge and torture on the perpetrator. He clearly needs to go to jail, and be treated for what is clearly some messed up issues and mental health problems.

That is why we rehabilitate, that is why we have programmes and why we try to make people realise the wrongness of their actions. We used to have a society of capital punishment, torture and death - but it doesnt work. We cant hurt and kill people for the wrongs that they commit, no matter how much we feel it is justified, because that isnt human, civilised or a productive way to live in a society. We must rehabilitate and work with criminals to try and make them into good people and realise the pain they inflict on other people is sick. obviously some will spend the rest of their lives behind bars and never care, but SO many people seem to think a violent response is what we need. it is not - the system has developed the way it has for a reason.

Lets not be so quick to dish out punishment and death to each other...

RoseRusbridge
I really think that is assumptions at its worst. You dont just get to state your view like it is fact. I honestly dont think anything about this whole, awful situation has anything to do with the artificial construct which is race. He jumped off a train and attacked the first and only group of people he saw - it could have been anyone.

The man clearly suffers from mental health issues and needs to be locked up and treated as the dangerous man he is.

Don't see racism when there isn't any - that just causes more problems in our already problem filled society, and frankly, also comes off as racist. The colour of their skin doesnt matter here - what matters is these poor young men who have suffered life changing injuries, inflicted by a mentally ill, violent and aggressive man.

What the hell? Is that the book appraiser from pawn stars?

Don't talk like that or king nigger might come get you.

>make people realise the wrongness of their actions
That takes a back seat to public safety.
You execute criminals who pose extreme harm to innocents. The innocent's well being take priority over the criminal's well being.

>8 years only
fucking bullshit

>He clearly needs to go to jail, and be treated for what is clearly some messed up issues and mental health problems.
There's numerous comments talking about how this subhuman "needs treatment".

I don't wanna hear anymore Euros expressing confusion or distaste at how brutal the US criminal system is. Now you know why. We actually hate vile criminals and want to see them suffer.

I wish

lel. where the fuck do you even buy acid?

im wondering this too

maybe they steal it from somewhere

>where the fuck do you even buy acid?
smart & final or any hardware store

they milk it out of their fangs.

Yes, almost all shops sell some kind of drain openers like draino, those things will eat your skin with ease.

Or you could buy industrial strength acid online express.co.uk/news/uk/612934/Acid-attack-campaign-Express-buys-sulphuric-acid

>acid
>alkaline

>trying to be a smartass
>not reading the whole thread

I highly doubt drano does damage like that. But somehow even shitskins in poor ass countries like pakistan and bangladesh seem to have easy access to this stuff. and get little boners throwing it on everyone they dont like

also this

>draino
there was a guy who tried to commit suicide using draino and it basically ate away his esophagus and they has to surgery him to live
youtube.com/watch?v=Wu2iJseYlOQ

How do you protect yourself from shit like this?

Amazon still ships liquid fire, but the got cited when it leaked on postal employees.
money.cnn.com/2016/06/13/technology/amazon-faa/

It's normally $8 at the stores here, but it's $33 on amazon because of hazardous fees.
amazon.com/Amazing-Liquid-Drain-Opener-Remover/dp/B00LNG7LMA

Anyone who commits an acid attack should be forced to take a one quart manganese heptoxide enema. That or sulfur trioxide

>expecting me to read a thread when even the op is shit

It does. Try googling for drano injuries.

By not relaxing around blacks.

Wow thats really sad and angering.

Only 3 weeks community service for throwing acid on 5 people? One of those boys blinded for life

See
Fucking autismo

riots are a matter of time in coutries like France

These people just throw the acid into peoples faces though, and they end up all burnt up and disfigured. I've used drano before and im sure some of it got on my hands and I've never had any issues.

metro.co.uk/2016/08/05/cctv-footage-shows-teen-throwing-burning-liquid-at-five-friends-6050429/

jailed for 8 years only

i would give him atleast 20 or higher

>How do Muslims get their hands on this much fucking acid?
They either steal it from schools or make it themselves using easily obtainable ingredients from drugstores and pharmacies.

Maybe it was peer pressure, do they even teach about bullying in schools these days? It probably wasn't even his bottle, he was just transporting it between college chemistry class to an after school project. Probably a model student.

Draino is just lye with some other chemicals mixed in, but it's still a strong base.

Drain cleaner (H2SO4) + KMnO4 (iron remover water filter recharge for wells) = nasty shit that will light your clothes on fire while it coorodes your skin off

Buy at many hardware stores

He could have used some sort of industrial strength acid.
Though we had some special draino oncd and I tried to put a drop on my hand and it was like holding a lighter on there. Had to wash it right off.

rt.com/news/353766-corsica-october22-letter-isis/

‘No qualms’: Corsica militants warn ISIS they will strike back for terrorist attacks

This isn't a fear we have in the US. We aren't cucked like yurope.

PASTY BABBYS BTFO

o rly? all that chimps who kill whites?

they mostly kill eachother

jesus christ what a pussy. that kid deserves to be dissolved bodily alive in acid for what he did, never mind fucking 'rehabilitation'

and they still breed like rabbits

the guy who did that, with the acid.. is getting his ass raped right now with a shiv held to his neck

fucking cunt deserve to die in there

This:

Ahmed pls...