Is nu Family Guy better than nu Simpsons?

Is nu Family Guy better than nu Simpsons?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1073719
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Family Guy was never good.

You're not doing yourself a favour by spamming this.
derpibooru.org/1073719

That's not the fucking question, cunt

yes. the thing about family guy is... the episodes are very forgettable but when you watch them you actually laugh, that just don happen in new simpsons (some people even get mad)

I mean, what do you expect yourself to accomplish by doing this

We could ask you the same thing. Just what are you hoping to accomplish by sperging on Sup Forums?

The newer episodes of Family Guy still have at least one good joke, usually.

>Barneyfag comes to Sup Forums now
oh great

I never understood this. Do people genuinely think there is only one guy who has ever asked questions about family guy?

would you rather shit an apple or piss a marble?

I tell degenerates to fuck off, and if they don't, they get banned. I'm merely culling the easily amused.

I've come by occasionally, actually

GOD TIER
koth
dr katz
simpsons season 4 to 7

GOOD TIER
the critic
duckman
new family guy

sHIT TIER
new simpsons
old family guy
rick and morty

This is archivefag tier autism.

I never found the Simpsons funny but nu Family Guy is painfully unfunny. Every character, especially Peter, has been flanderized to the point of embarrassment. And I love old Family Guy

nu Simpsons seems like they are still legitimately trying despite how godawful it is, whereas nu FG seems like Macfarlane's honest attempt to get the show canceled

No. Every episode is built around obscene violence and sex and every voice actor sounds like they're two seconds away from killing themselves. New Simpsons episodes are at worst somewhat cringe worthy

Joe is still funny.

not really

Thanks for keeping these degenerates at bay. Nice trips.

Old family guy was a riot in its hay day you underage faggot

you're welcome

what is the point of these screencaps?

To show they're not special for shilling their shitty toddlers' show

But no one was shilling ITT.

Joe is also uncoincidentally one of the only likable characters left

Stewie is semi likable but not as funny, and that's about it

That's what you may think.

He thinks anyone posting a mlp image is shilling the show. What he doesn't get is that people purposely post pony props just to trigger him, not promote the show.

goddamn you're retarded

pony crops*

not really

There is nothing funny/clever about nu-Family Guy, its just gone full Beavis&Butthead level of gross 'humor'. I liked how FG, used to push the limit on edgy humor, but there is nothing edgy, its just gross low-brow humor written by someone with an 8 year old mentality

Jootube suggested me clip from English episode of family guy. Nothing funny there but I just remembered that pasta about meeting Arya irl and laughed myself into tears again. So, I guess, in my autistic universe mcfartlane wins.

That's an insult to Beavis and Butthead, at least there was a methodology behind the gross humour there, and they definitely toned down on it and had more dialogue-based humour in the later seasons.

I actually agree with that, even Beavis and Butthead had some level of cleverness to their grossness, but nu-Family Guy is just brainless sick humor

FPBP

Waaay better.

Why did this turn into a pony hate thread when it was originally about family guy? Or did i miss the meme

Probably the latter.

No

Holy fuck no

>this thread

I hate degenerates

It's from this pic you fucking retard

No it's not, not the same resolution

swap new family guy with old pleb

I have subjected myself to the horrors of all Simpsons and Family guy episodes. Despite the enjoyment I used to feel for them having left me long ago.
Modern Simpsons is just dull. It is purely formulaic and a mere zombie of its former self.
Modern family guy is a mixed bag. Several seasons back was probably the worst it ever was. The whale gore scene, Peter wanting to marry his son, etc. The jokes were not funny and was trying to rely purely on shock humor. The last two seasons have been decent. They aren't as good as they once were but they are no longer as horrible as we have been seeing.
Of the two I still find myself chuckling a little more at Family guy then I do at Simpsons. I don't ever let out deep laughs but they occasionally will make me crack a smile.

Biggest issue is that when I click to watch a new episode of the Simpsons a one line plot synopsis tells me what the entire episode will be like. At least with Family Guy it is a little more vague how they will handle things.

Holy fuck I remember you shitting on mlp way back when. Dont know how I feel about the thread derailing but keep shitting on those fags. Its comedy

Heh heh, thanks

>whale gore scene
From the forklift episode?

Man I bet you would love the Fluffly thread over on Sup Forums.

>I never found the Simpsons
underage

I hate degenerates.