Non-american rappers

>non-american rappers
cringe. what the fuck is there to rap about?
little crime, free education and welfare system that makes sure no one is poor, yet they want to act hardcore like american blacks
whats the point????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfhu1HkELqk
youtu.be/o2-8x6nI_vs
youtube.com/watch?v=L1N3WXZ_1LM
youtube.com/watch?v=PdaAHMztNVE
youtube.com/watch?v=PwYz6ErNfwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i6BlAhfa0V4
youtube.com/watch?v=qTkRehr3iGI
youtube.com/watch?v=JGgCUohH9D0
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sb4lOJrdYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here they just rap about how good at rapping they are

not about racial emulation silly, its about using the medium to communicate themselves

As cliche as it sounds, its nice to hear other culture's/people's interpretation of things through it.

But all I do is listen to gucci gang once in a while because of how funny the lyrics are

because ooga booga

that's literally it

there are rappers of all races here?
all they rap about is 'don't fuk wit me i got homies in evry city' or how many bitches they fuck

confused swede

Massive Attack is great Brevik STFU

that guy has nice eyebrows

maybe he could rap about that.

I agree its shit, but define quality lyrical music (I am curious)

because the only "jobs" they have are football player, kebab vendor or rapper

everything that is not bragging about yourself is equality lyrical music, and that goes for all music genres

i agree it’s retarded. except for legitimate 3rd world rappers from terrible countries. it’d be pretty interesting to hear some dude from the congo rapping about being a child soldier but sadly the people who grew up in legimiately awful circumstances and are the most hardcore are also too poor to make music

Isn't nig shaq a bong? England is a third world country.

I think he's doing it ironically though. there are youtube videos where he basically admits its a meme

I agree, rap and hip-hop culture in general is cringe-inducing cancer

CHEEKI BREEKI

>hurr you have to be hardcore and have lived through poverty to sing in a particular genre

Who cares? As long as you're good at it, anybody can rap.

Except for brits

They're all a bunch of pussy niggers

About how fucked life in bogota or medellin slums is, life changing experiences, reaching the deep bottom after falling and then getting on their own feet again, positivity....

As far as I've seen, it doesn't follow the same lyrical topics as American rap

Rap or hip hop isnt about pretending to be black, the thing is ghettos exist in every city in the world and life in the ghetto is similar everywhere with drug problems, alcoholism, criminal activity and destroyed families. True hip hop is talking about the struggle of the common man caught up in this world and the various paths people take or choose in the ghetto. You wouldnt understand if you didnt live in a poor crime ridden ghetto.

>He unironically wants to listen to ugandan coons rap

A GAY NIGGA (You) THATS THAT SHIT I DONT LIKE

True hip hop is dead old man this is the age of the superior TRAP male

Literal retarded skinny jeans wearing lean sipping braindead mumbling junkies

If you listen to that shit more than two or three times a month you are a brainlet

Well that's not really the point, it's when they take pictures at graffiti covered underpasses and dress like moolies and try to look hard and gangster

>Some German kid on Sup Forums tries to tell you what true hip-hop is about
O I am laffin

Humor me and tell me what i am wrong about? Also im not german, pablo

>Indian from (germ)any trying to lecture a true BLACK male on what hip hop is all about

>the rest of my country thinks i'm an evil terrorist from the ghetto
>i'm a confident person and i'm proud of my neighborhood, i'm proud of all the people who have shared my struggles
>i'm a somali gf

youtube.com/watch?v=mfhu1HkELqk

Aussie rap coming in
youtu.be/o2-8x6nI_vs

You aint shit nigger

Arabs and Africans identity a lot with American Blacks here. They’re poor ethnic minorities too, they live in ghettos too, they feel discriminated by the police and majority population too. Crime levels and poverty aren’t similar as even the poorest Arab family with 24 kids still has all the benefits they could ever need without any taxes, but they don’t care about that. They care about the superficial message of being misunderstood. I honestly think Black ghetto culture has done a lot of harm even here, especially with Islam added in. You get us vs them mentality x100, distrust of authority and education, ethnic hate.

>Sup Forums tries to tell you what true hip-hop is about
fify

we have the best rappers here

youtube.com/watch?v=L1N3WXZ_1LM

>a wh*Te subhuman tries to lecture you on what real hip hop is about
Ftfy

>no welfare system

the welfare system is pretty much the only thing keeping 99% of black-americans in existence

>oi mate oim such a hawdcor gangsta even though guns are bawnned in the UK and tha police don’t carry em neeva
grime was a mistake

I once saw a Chinese rap video where the rapper resorted to fucking finger guns

Cringiest shit ever

What do you think of this, Americans ?

youtube.com/watch?v=PdaAHMztNVE

no, it is about racial emulation. non-white minorities in other countries are always copying american black culture.

Poor areas/ghettos do exist in many countries to varying degrees. And there are poor people everywhere. And every country has its own history and circumstances and certain elements of "poor culture" that are non-transferable.

For example, Black American rappers are mostly the descendants of slaves and the product of the history that's gone along with that; Jim Crow, the Civil Rights Movement, etc. There's a certain reason that they act the way they do and talk about the things they talk about in the context that they use. Now contrast this with a French rapper like is talking about. Muslims and recently arrived Black Africans weren't slaves in France, many of them are recent arrivals comparatively speaking, and have their own old world idiosyncrasies that color their behavior and outlook. They don't even speak English either, yet they make the concerted effort to copy and emulate the original style of the Black American rappers even to the point of wearing the same clothing that show sports teams that don't even exist in their country. It's the disingenuous emulation that I have issues. They should invent their own Styles based on their own circumstance. It's not natural or original when all you do is copy somebody else's shit. This isn't to say that they don't utilize their own subject matter, but I'm the whole the overarching theme is borrowed.

Hip hop isn't just talking about being poor and oppressed either. At its highest echelons it's an art form, it just so happens that many of the practitioners of this art form come from a low socioeconomic background.

>literal turk trying to cope with the fact that mudshits can't come up with their own shit

I can't take anybody seriously who talks like Mary Poppins.

when are black people going to drop rap and come up with something else? i'm getting tired of it

>Also im not german
NO surprise there abdul.

I would think they would identify with spics instead of niggers.

When wh*Tes crash it into ground like they did rock and jazz.

constantly evolving, and many new sub genres have popped up in the last decade alone. I know you don't care and are going to dismiss everything I said

why?

1st or second generation immigrants and not fitting in

haven't they already?

Spix don't have any great popular cultural pull in America.All American popular culture for the past 50 or 60 years has been derivative of Black Culture. That's what gets transported overseas and that's what they consume and emulate

this. hispanics even copy blacks, too.

Mexican-American culture doesn't travel too far even though a lot of groups worldwide (german turks etc) are basically the same thing.

Maybe if Selena didn't get shot she'd be the president by now

They have never even heard of spics, not the same kind of cultural impact. No one has ever broadcasted hispanic anything here. And spic culture is just ghetto culture with a new coat of paint.

I like Dutch rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=PwYz6ErNfwQ

youtube.com/watch?v=i6BlAhfa0V4

youtube.com/watch?v=qTkRehr3iGI

youtube.com/watch?v=JGgCUohH9D0

youtube.com/watch?v=8Sb4lOJrdYU

They carry guns here but never use them either. Just look at this, half the niggers in this crowd would have been shot dead if this was in America.

They have acid, it's even more hardcore than guns