Brazil just claimed they were the first to invent the airplane in the opening ceremony

Brazil just claimed they were the first to invent the airplane in the opening ceremony.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Santos-Dumont
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santos-Dumont_14-bis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer#Aircraft_products
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did they really?

Yes, they had some guy fly away in a old plane during the ceremony

Not a real plane however

We did invent the plane.

no

no lol

Their plane was the wrong way round

I'm not even taking the piss

wtf I hate 9/11 now

Dummont managed to fly it without impulse, the wright brother used some bullshit catapult thing.

I don't care who did it first, but the guy did some neat stuff.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Santos-Dumont

Australia invented the boomerang, the first type of plane

I never hue'd harder than when I saw that...

WE WUZ PILOTS

They're right though.

Yes.

And Shakespeare stole his plays from an african slave from Kongo called Shake Spear who died of poverty in 1601.

Brothers Wright had finished the plane a year before the 14-Bis made its first "jumps". It was a plane that did frog leaps. It did not really fly and did not win the Paris competition.

Well in reality, many have done the whole flying thing before but the Wright bros. were the first to actually land a plane without it killing everyone involved.

Nah they are also found in Poland

>t Brazilian Air Force

facts are facts, my burga bro.

Hues are now literally WE WUZ tier, kek

NÓIS ERA PILOTOS

E O KARAAAAAAAAAALHO

He flew it and landed.

Well look where we are now, we still use bullshit catapults to launch our million dollar fighters off our billion dollar aircraft carriers. Meanwhile the Brazilians are still keeping it real launching their crop dusters off their dirt airstrips.

No joke, Romanians think they invented the airplane too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania

This.

We actually sell you airplanes constantly, you just don't know this because you're ignorant.

and? Its arguably not wrong.

He mentioned the cropdusters.

WE

Steve Irwin invented the modern jet airplane

Das right, how u gona dust dem crops without our aero planes?

So do New Zealanders.

>How large
>How little achieved

YES WE WUZ PLANE INVENTORS N SHEEIT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santos-Dumont_14-bis

WUZ

Bruno? is that you?

WUZ

The first type of stick too
So we invented two things at once.

I don't wanna trigger burgers and shit but listen here boys.
>He got lift from the ground by it's own propulsion.
>Flew for 220m (around 21 seconds)
>Landed safely on the ground.
>Could do it again just after landing.

Wright brothers one literally needed a catapult.
Don't get me wrong, there's cool as fighters nowadays that kinda use catapults so I Don't want to disregard the idea but the 14-bis was the first plane and that's about it.

you guys have the most jewish import tariffs that i know of. how are you even in the WTO?

also your planes are shit.

I feel like Brazil is America in 50 years

Two Germans flew the first plane, went up, went down, no problems, self propelled, German engineering at work.

Proof

But we did.

Boeing, Lockheed Martin, F-15, F-22, F-35 only exist thanks to Brazil.

Dom Pedro II invented Calculus.

Brazilians will actually believe.

But your abbos did that. Do they count as Australians?

10 if Hillary gets elected.

USA STUMPED

STUMPED
T
U
M
P
E
D

Everyone knows it was actually a german that was the first one to actually fly.

lol shut up monkey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer#Aircraft_products

>embraer

You're an ignorant. France has funded brazilian inventor.

WE WUZ PLANES N SHIT

Bravo on this climate change PSA, monkeys.

Not even memeing

By the time the dumb monkey did that the Wright brothers already had a 40 minute flight. Also they flew theirs 3 years after the Wright brothers

Cuck.

No they really didn't

Brazil probably didnt have much boost because nobody gave a shit about the news from brazil. USA news travelled around the world.

Nobody gives a shit.

Yeah but we probably invented the stick

No worries friend. The rocket was invented by the Americans. The locomotive by Russians and civilization by the TRUE Egyptians.

Sadly, white racist history has covered up these facts

We also invented proper beer and banter.

CORNEADOS

just because you had the first controlled flight doesnt mean you were the first niggers to fly.

>brs pour out of the zikawood to correct the huecord
I am laughing so hard at this shit.
You fucking subhumans are so stupid it's unreal.

jewgle image search of "brazil plane"

Wright brothers invented it. No attempt to legitimatize what they did will be accepted.

The rocket was invented by the Germans, but we have to cover up muh evil nazi science

nice trips

STOP!
You are just a racist and a fedora and a Trump supporter.

You can not keep the real history hidden forever, scum.

D I V E R S E

the one in the background is an actual brazilian plane tho

Yes actually it does

Diverse? Arr rook same!

Shut up, Estonia. You faggots haven't done shit.

noice

I mean the Super Tucano is pretty sweet.

Embraer - 19,116 Employees, $ 329.1 million (2013)

Boeing - 159,469 Employees, US$7.443 billion (2015)

Im not hiding it. I admit that the first flight ever was done by a Kraut. see

>3 years later
>BECAUSE WE DID IT ON WHEELS HUE

fucking shit. And the announcers were like "if you are murican it gives you something to think about hurr"

>747
Huemonkeys confirmed for father's of flight!

oh, i'm thinking alright. thinking we need to start memeing BRs even more to put them in their place

Kek, triggered amerifats

Deal with it, now the whole world knows your Wright brothers fraud! Hillary will win, open the borders and hot Brazilian immigrants will fuck your white girlfriend.

Shows how much you know!

FYI, the Estonian Tõnu Tamm was the first person to co-invent peanut butter with one of the the ORIGINAL denizens of the Americas, George Washington Carver.

Really makes u think, huh? Without us finns, you would all still be speaking proto-Korean.

so actually the first rocket was built this year by Elon because it was the first to land ?

If I manage to get up in the air and fly some time and then crash into the ground it was still the first flight and not the one that managed to land.

I'm thinking god help anyone on one of their flying banana boats if they build planes as well as they build Olympic villages.

Doesn't Romania also claim it?

Either way Weisskopf invented the airplane.
An American citizen, but the American media ignored him becasue he was of German descent.

Kek, you're just trying to create something you're proud of other than the record high crime rate, favelas, slums, and your most famous sport, plastic surgery. Fuck off

Fighting over who invented the airplane is as pointless as fighting who came up with Calculus first.

Many people were experimenting with avionics all over the world at that time, so it's statistically plausible that two or more people succeeded at an attempt within a small time frame.

>Weisskopf
THIS. BROTHER.

at last, logic.

Deal with what? the Wright brothers flew for 40 minutes befure Hue monkey managed to fly 20 seconds

>Brazil just claimed
>just
WTF we always did it. It's not a new thing.