>Be American
>Use 'shithole' in real life
Are Americans this retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ToAah0ME4bY
rt.com/usa/415834-trump-critics-hypocricy-russia-remarks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is not real

We are shitholes to be honest, the worst, but what weirds me out are all the central americans and eastern europeans on youtube claiming they're norway-tier by comparing themselves to us

That's kinda true. With the exception of VenezuelaNot even shit latin american countries like Bolivia are so fucked than middle east or Africa.

I guess you're right, but its probably my social anxiety playing in and feeling I would be isolated because of it should I encounter them IRL

I'm starting to think that trump goes to Sup Forums

That was also my reaction

I think you're right, or at least, Trump forgot he wasn't on the internet.
It reminds me of this youtube.com/watch?v=ToAah0ME4bY
like he's just used to saying childish shit and the it just slipped out in an actual real-life situation.

he's right tho.

>shitholes upset over being called shitholes
If even the president of the USA can't explain why we let people from shitholes enter our countries, then why do we do it?

everyone who's saying "its true though" is an idiot.
you have to maintain good relations when you can. He could simply have just not said that. It didn't add anything. he's an idiot

Because people from good countries just stay in their countries.
The point of immigration is for a better life, or some cultural experience. 99% of the time, it's people seeking opportunities.

There's some /pol tier posts even on this board that have just the right mix of narcissism and stupidity they really make you think.

Maybe not Trump himself but I'm pretty sure his idiot sons have at least lurked Sup Forums.

it is true though

Didn't Trump post on his own dedicated reddit or some shit?

Shithole is a pretty common phrase

But that's gay

r. r/pol/

Sure, but is that the right way to handle international relations?

It has nothing to do with Sup Forums it has to do with the English language, just because you don't usually hear it on American sitcoms doesn't change the fact normal people say it in real life.

great, can't even say shithole irl without being associated with some trump alt-right bullshit. these retards take everything

He is. He torpedo the deal that was being worked on. With the dreamers being allowed to get a path to citizenship and getting rid of the diversity quota lottery. reduce the number of natural disaster refugees and better border security in return. After the shithole thing, good fucking luck working any migration reform.

They aren't entitled to a better life, it's entirely in the rights of a sovereign nation to stop any immigration they seem undesirable.
It's something he said in a private meeting though, assuming he did even say it. It's not like he went to the President of Haiti and said it to his face. It was not a phrase that was supposed to be known to the public.

Was bin ich froh wenn diese Fratze und sein Scheißland wieder in der Bedeutungslosigkeit versinkt.

I'm not saying that they are entitled. They aren't.
But it answers the question as to why we get people from "shitholes" not norway. It's like that in every case.

Even within Europea, you have mostly people from the east moving to the west.

The US has all the right to deport and kick out all the immigrants it wants. But lets not fall into some stupidity by making comments like the ones trump made.

>not norway
Because life is good in norway. It is not some amazing secret why we have always gotten immigrants from shitholes. This is basically the history of the usa in terms of immigration.

I feel bad for you.

the mass amounts of middle eastern and african "refugees" raping women in Europe, Australia and US give decent dudes like you a bad name.

F

lol don't worry about us, your country is being raped by "refugees" from those glorious paradise countries.

I don't think he does. It's just that Sup Forumsspeak is so prevalent on twitter. It even leaks out to non Sup Forums users. I search out certain meme words to find them and report them. I can tell which ones come to Sup Forums and which ones are YouTube conspiracy video tier kooks. Both get reported.

There are still reasons for a Norwegian or a person from another first world country to emigrate to America, mainly academic and business related. And Trump wasn't asking why the majority of immigrants come from shitholes, he was asking why not keeping only the minority from "not shitholes" when it is theoretically entirely within his power as a country leader.

it is a valid point, but trump is the last fucking person to be tackling it or can make any headway in an immigration reform when you need compromises. With stupid shit he pulls off like that, nothing will get done.

bannon def does

Well, to be fair, even if he wasn't saying goofy shit nothing would get done because no one on either side of the government wants to work with him because he's not apart of the club.

That is my point, the guy is the worst person to be dealing with immigration reforms.

Well, my point is that if you're not a career politician ( which is what we need ) They won't work with you.

Feels bad m8

Doesn't matter if you are a career politician, we are running on tribal african politics at this point. A republican would rather work with a lunatic than a democrat and a democrat would rather work with a rambling retard than a republican and that is the way the voters want to keep it.

Not sure when our system will unravel since the basic principle that the founding fathers added to the whole democracy thing was implementing laws that require compromise to make headway.

>not knowing any other insult than muh refugees
classic mutt

>breitbart news telling the truuuuth
>quick vote AFD muh iiiiiiiiiiiiiiisrael
Nice try you dumb goblin mutt. America is in control of the proxy union EU and European borders since ww2

>lol don't worry about us
You hit your again? Nobody is worrying about you.

Shithole is used a lot in english, but usually about cities or areas.
Like "Detroit is a shithole", "London is a shithole" etc.

Btw is common for other politician call Russia a shithole, or "hellhole".
When you want to be polite but still almost vulgar you change shit with hell in english.
"What the hell you want?!

rt.com/usa/415834-trump-critics-hypocricy-russia-remarks/

His latest spawn sure does.
he is good at the cyber.

>Germany will become islam
>only my 1/16th german heritage of drinking "beer" and shoving sausages will be the last bastion of american culture

Trump hasn't been involved in any negotiations. Bureocrats and other GOP leaders actually deal with dems.

Trump simply sets a redline, either one or two things that he won't back off on, and then the rest is done by other negotiators.

Whether he is part of the club or not is irrelevant. The GOP is still the one calling the shots.

This I feel bad for bro blacks like Sudan user and Eddie having to deal with the repercussions of other people being shit