Anyone gonna story time this later?

Other urls found in this thread:

tfwiki.net/wiki/Road_to_Revolution,_Part_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quality comic kek

>later
(You)

Fembots night out?!

More like Singles with unrequited love night out.

I wouldn't mind seeing more Megatron and Ultra Magnus interactions in the near future.

>So it's girls night out with their two gay male friends, who are not involved with each other.
I really wish this wasn't so on point with a lot of recent TF comic story lines.
What the fuck happened to all the bromances from TF stories of old.

Well to be fair there aren't that many romantic relationships in TF comics. Well, there's being interested but so far only three couples.

bump

double bump.

i haven't downloaded Transformers in a while. any links guys?

Well, it's out in the Win-O-thread, so anyone willing to do it?

would oblige, but I'm posting from my work laptop.

Meh, same old Scott stuff.

Dat Revolution tie-in, though...

Tee hee. I can't wait for the TFWiki to have to make a bunch of new articles. And FINALLY update the one for ROM.

Story time!!

They are incredibly charming.

Last time

YAY!

shots of energon mixers ?

Drunken debauchery

They finally remembered that Onslaughts the strategist.

I wonder if someday they will explain hallucination bumblebee

About time

I vote ironhide for preside... err i mean supreme leader of cybertron

How does Onslaught put up with these loons?

More treats

What a twist

That was for today... unless you want to see the ROM tie in too !!

I do I do!

This twist would have worked a lot better if they didn't establish things first so it was a double subversion.

I just love how touchy-feely and super friendly Onslaught's being with Blast Off here in the last panel.

Saw it a mile away!!!

Okay then ROM

Oh, and we all know Swindle isn't dead. Bring him back already.

tfwiki.net/wiki/Road_to_Revolution,_Part_1

Is anyone going to scan this? It's not in the digital version.

TAAO is bretty good so far. I don't understand why everyone hates Scott so much.
It seems pretty obvious that Windblade vol 2 was so shit because it got prematurely cancelled and Scott got 5 issues in which to wrap up every piece of setup for TAAO

It seemed a bit obvious the twist but still it was a decent issue.

so far two decent issues from Scott, maybe she's actually learning?

Hey, the EDC. Nice.

Lolcontinuity

Finally, some strategy.

AND thats pretty much all...

Now to wait for Rom #1

Why the fuck did they set GI Joe after AHM? Why not before?
Hell, why didn't they just reboot? IDW Joe has no redeeming qualities.
Retconning Miles Mayhem into being the Sea Adventurer tickles my AVP fan bone, though.

Argh, this wait is killing me...

Because that would make the whole 'Decepticons killed a billion people' kinda hard to ignore.

The aritst cant decide if blast off has a mout or not -_-

That's his face plate.

>Because that would make the whole 'Decepticons killed a billion people' kinda hard to ignore.
Setting the stories after the Decepticons killed a billion people makes it easier to ignore than setting them before they did?

Kinda. That's actually why IDW GI Joe is disbanded; they fucked up the whole 'protect people' part.

It answers the question of why G.I. Joe wasn't there when a billion people were killed better than if they had already been a thing.

So how many issues left for Swindle to appear

yeah, somehow the digital release is missing this completely. Maybe there will be a fixed version soon.

This isnt bad when we dont have to prwtend wind blade is tbe main character

My only concern about this series IS how much it will wank Windblade so it's nice the attention shifted elsewhere.

'cept that's not what happened at all, Scott/Circuit. Come on now.
Retractable faceplate to complete the reference the Combiner Wars Blast Off toy.

>Scott
Why is this allowed?

Whens the next RiD?
I miss Soundwave and Thundercracker.

Oh shit TF storytime? Yes.

They are the most charming and engaging characters in idw right now

I'm on the final stretch of my grand IDW reread/guide fix, starting MTMTE/RID season 2.

Congratulations.
I actually finished the entirety of IDW TF last week myself.

So,Iacon is the only city(state) that has been fully rebuild so far??

Congrats now you are up to date

So far that we know... yes

Not even, Metroplex is still providing a lot of the infrastructure.

>TAAO is bretty good so far. I don't understand why everyone hates Scott so much.

Windblade v1 was awful.

I don't understand why everyone hates Scott so much.
Because her terribe writing far outweighs the good stuff she's done, and she has extremely questionable mindsets when it comes to writing Transformers.
>TAAO is bretty good so far.
HA! No.

If you say so, man.
>I want Windblade's characterisation to be less important than her altmode
Okay.

>and she has extremely questionable mindsets when it comes to writing Transformers.
Not that user but I'm curious to know what they are? Has she made any poor statements besides pic related?

Also, i'm enjoying TAAO so far but really only when it's focusing on the combaticons. Ironhide is boring, Starscreams development and personality seems to have gone down the gutter, and Windblade is just a bad character through and through, everything about her is forced.

v1 was good, v2 was awful.

If you say so Mairghread.

It's apparently in the digital versions now.

Try to remember that Windblade is a brand celebration character that had her alt mode decided on by fans

Man, I'm just waiting for her to get any characterisation at all. I'm 100% behind Scott's "mindset", I just want her writing to back it up.
And she had a ton of other things decided on by fans as well. You seriously want She Is A Jet to be the most important thing about her?
Also, she transformed more times in vol. 1 than most characters have in 55 issues of MTMTE.

>You seriously want She Is A Jet to be the most important thing about her?
NO

BUT IT SHOULD BE --IMPORTANT-- FOR A --TRANSFORMERS-- BOOK

I can't wait for someone to storytime that. I like reading the opinions on it afterwards.
>Man, I'm just waiting for her to get any characterisation at all
Considering the writer is butchering a lot of other characters personalities for Windblades sake? You better hope she does.

These are Transformers books?

Name the last time that a character's altmode was important to a Transformers story beyond "disguise on Earth" or "it's how they get around".
Functionism doesn't count, since people complain about "MUH TRANSFORMATIONS" in MTMTE all the time.
This is the first faithful depiction of the Combaticons we've seen in an IDW comic, ever. Remember "I will have a plan"?

We just recently had a big battle with combiners

>This is the first faithful depiction of the Combaticons we've seen in an IDW comic, ever.
I wasn't referring to the Combaticons when I said she butchered a lot of other characters. They're actually one of the only reasons to be reading this. That and the mystery of Swindle.

That's fucked up!!!

>Combiners
>Altmode
Try again.

Who's she butchered, then? Starscream? People say that, but he honestly doesn't feel to me substantially different from other authors' takes.
Meanwhile, you've got, like... Ironhide, same as ever; Rattrap, first "butchered" by Barber; Knock Out, same as he is in Prime; Chromia, who never had a personality anyway...