Hey Japan, your country is pretty!

Hey Japan, your country is pretty!

Thank you, British user! :3

Sup, dudes?

Fine! :D

Don't do this

Japan appreciation thread?

It's always boggled my mind how they've managed to preserve the same agnatic line of Emperors for over 2 millennia if the traditional numbers can be trusted.

Showa Emperor (Hirohito) shortly after his enthronement

This is the future Japanese head of state, say something nice to her.

Sakura trees given to us by Japan in 1912

absolute mug on her
where are the pretty anime girls i expected

I won't, he looks a lot like a guy I hated in high school plus he's pretty much everything I hate in a person.

Wasting food and destroying classic items like a Game Boy especially annoys me.

I was such a weeaboo kid/teen that I ended up gravitating away from everything Japanese as an adult. I still want to go but I wish I would’ve went when I was younger and thrilled by it all.

You guys follow agnatic primogeniture so that won't happen

If she and her cousin married though I'd be okay with it

I'm really autistic about royal and noble bloodlines . I have minor panic attacks when I think about the fact that unless the current heir to the Luxembourgish throne fathers a son first then there will cease to be a Capetian on a throne for the first time in over 1,000 years.

Thank you, American user. :3

> It's always boggled my mind how they've managed to preserve the same agnatic line of Emperors for over 2 millennia if the traditional numbers can be trusted.

I think that because Japanese gods made miracle happen,
and the Japanese emperor wasn't executed after WW2.

Thank you! :3
Our great old friend

Food is provided for a purpose and people put effort into providing that food, a lot of work can go into it.

If it is not eaten, then that means all that went into providing that food was a waste of time and I hate that.

I feel betrayed!

Whit this threads you know Japan is becoming hated. But no problem Sup Forums is Japan bias

love you British senpai

You have pretty grass fields

I love grass fields now

I don't betray Brazil user! :D

Rwy'n dy garu di