So I just started marathoning pic related, why didn't you fuckers tell me how based Roseanne is...

So I just started marathoning pic related, why didn't you fuckers tell me how based Roseanne is? It's like a midwest white trash Frasier.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/therealroseanne
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxLncyfpjo
youtube.com/watch?v=55bITZuQ0rA
youtube.com/watch?v=o0-QswAafVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It had the Mass Effect 3 of endings.

no spoilers, also there's a remake coming so it hasn't ended yet.

I'm sure I watched every episode when it was airing. But the strongest memory I have of that show is the episode where Becky got hot all of a sudden.

Checkout her twitter:

twitter.com/therealroseanne

This is my favorite sitcom of all time. Do you guys have a favorite episode? Favorite character?

The woman is fucking nuts, I love it. Listen to her Maron interview, she's got a good reason to be crazy, she knows it, she doesn't give a fuck. She's too fucking real for tv these days.

I love the Halloween episodes

I love Roseanne. There was a period in my 20s when I had money problems and couldn't watch it though, because they always had money problems and I finally understood what watching tv for escapism meant.

She falsely accused her family of childhood molestation when the whole "recovered memories" nonsense was popular

Dan is my fav do to how versatile John Goodman could act.
One scene he'd be a hilarious goofball and then the next he'd be terrifying.

yea he can be really terrifying. Like when he punches the walls for example.

Maybe i just forgot, but i never understood why Darlene acted like such a cunt at times. She is still my favorite though just because of her jokes as well as Jackie.

GOAT tier sitcom. Roseanne's always been batshit but she broke a lot of ground in several ways with that show and she deserves respect. Laurie Metcalf and John Goodman are really great comedic actors too.

Worst ending in the history of television. I would skip the last 2 seasons entirely.

>your mom's a whore, chump

lol

>Do you guys have a favorite episode?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxLncyfpjo

>Laurie Metcalf
I love her crazy moments with her mom

youtube.com/watch?v=55bITZuQ0rA

youtube.com/watch?v=o0-QswAafVc

Yep Roseanne was pretty dank.

Jumped the shark when they won the lottery---all episodes after that are shit-tier.

Don't know who would defend this shit show other than Roseanne, a shit actress is the most polite thing I can say about her.

The only bits I remember from the show are 1. when they get stoned like you just posted 2. when dan loses his temper and wrecks the place and 3. when roseanne was trying to get pregnant again so after dan came inside her she sat against the wall with her legs in the air so the semen would find its way into her fat womb better
still makes me nauseous to this day

don't call my boy Dan Conner white trash, OP.