Green Arrow #2 Storytime

Benjamin Percy said each Rebirth issue of GA is better than the last.
Let's see if that's true...

"The Death of Oliver Queen" chapter 2 here!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPbjPOgRtyA
www115.zippyshare.com/v/v9d7Lu8t/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to pick up the finale of Neal Adams "Coming of the Supermen"

bump for a awesome op!
and that diggle

Rewatched the DC Rebirth stream the other night.
I recall someone saying that in all the great Green Arrow stories, Ollie had his Goatee.

Shmidt is a god

BIG NIG DIG TIME

I love this art.

>WILD
>DOG
>MILITIA
Dem seeds

Also holy Schmidt is so good. Going from those dark blues and greens to the oranges and turquoises of Abu Dhabi is fucking beatiful

This is the first time in a long time that DC have had such a solid lineup

>Rorschach

Seriously. Only disappointing comic from them this week was Justice League.

Thanks for reading.

Support the official release!

Superman #2: Batman #2: Aquaman #2: Green Lanterns #2: Justice League Rebirth:

Yep, superman is actually my favourite DC book, GL is a close second. They are words I never thought I would say

Jesus. That seems like a homage to Sorrentinos trippy visuals.

Juan Ferreyra takes over art duties for the next three issues.

Thanks, been waiting to read this
That sucks, oh well is he any good?

justice league wasn't even that bad, art was the main problem and Hitch doesn't even draw the main book

I was iffy on a lit of these books in their first month, but they all seemed to hit their stride in their second issue. Except for JL which is just dry and boring still. What really works for a lot of them is the characterization for everyone seems on fucking point. Lots of good character moments and interactions.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPbjPOgRtyA

Yeah, I went from not caring for Simon Baz and Jessica to really liking them in a single issue.

There are already people fighting over Baz to claim as Husbando after this issue.

I KNEW IT! Best Damian Ship wouldn't have let us down!

He's pretty good.
His work is pretty horror influenced and he uses water colours. For spoopy shit like the Burned Men he seems perfect

I've never been one for waifus and husbandos, but I really, really like these characters and I hope this book continues on a the same high as this. I think they really are focusing on characters instead of events, making the books more well rounded and investing, maybe that's why JL fell flat, it focused too much on the story, and not enough on the characters. So far the best books have had a great balance of the two

Pretty good desu. Man, this book has seriously gorgeous art.

About to eBay the #1st issue because this might up being a good line.

Just go to an LCS, all the Rebirth titles got more than one printing so it should be in stock.

This art is beyond great. Enjoying the story so far as well.
Can't decide if this or Batman was my favorite book this week.

What did Green Arrow do that caused Diggle to leave Seattle? I'm pretty new to Green Arrow.

>Sherwood T-shirt

That's so fucking great.

This art reminds me of innocent dickgirls

Does anyone have a DL link to the 1st issue?

This and Green Lanterns are my favorite issues this week.

Justice League must be the first bad title in Rebirth so far.

Fuck, that's beautiful.

New to the Rebirth titles but why does it feel like there's an issue missing between this one and #1?

The writing's just mediocre, it's the weird art that drags it down to outright "bad".

Man dat art

Ollie met Diggle during Zero Year when he was his moms bodyguard. Mom died of cancer then Diggle was just floating about without purpose till Ollie met him and asked him for help.
Ollie started falling off the horse, becoming a drunk and told Diggle to fuck off when Diggle told him to get his shit together. All the while he brought Roy(who was a kid at this point) into what had up until that point been a 2-man operation between Dig and Ollie.

He returned in Lemires run to take down not-Richard Dragon whose father Diggle killed while wearing Ollies costume while Ollie was fucked. After that the CW writers run happened which everyone ignores but currently its not been explained why Dig left again yet.

If you have time read Jeff Lemire and Sorrentinos New52 run. This run is following up on certain elements like Emiko and Diggle from that

That's because it is a innocent dickgirls artist

Did you read GA: Rebirth #1 and GA #1 or just one of them? Because there's 2 issues preceding this one

topkek

Doh! that'd explain it, thanks!

>Did you read GA: Rebirth #1 and GA #1 or just one of them?
I read Rebirth #1 but missed GA #1

NO OLIVER QUEEN IS ALIVE

This was great. Thanks OP

DIGGLE MAH NIGGLE!

Here ya go, we can read it together

www115.zippyshare.com/v/v9d7Lu8t/file.html

dat page

Only a matter of time now

I like that her text boxes have fish nets.

>I failed calculus but i aced geometry.
Based

And not that user but thanks. I missed that issue as well.

Diggle was featured in a previous run that people liked and is universally agreed to be the best addition to GA mythos from Arrow and was always promised to return.
Felicity was in the shittiest GA run in years, universally hated and Percy told her fans to fuck off when they asked for her to come in. She ain't coming anywhere near this

May you find 10 bucks on the street.

people stopped watching these shitty series. I don't think we won't see her in the comics ever again. And plus, she can go to hell.

Thank you so much for responding!

we will*
sorry.

They just killed a mockery version of her in this issue. DC is not touching that shithole with a ten foot pole.

nope, henry fyff has already filled the hacker niche. though nuclear bomb villain's position is opening

Wendy was basically her and they killed her off-panel

wish it can happen season 5 of the series but whatever. Dropped after second season anyway.

Emi confirmed running a long con?

>killing a Felicity rip-off off-panel
fucking based. Wish she was the original one.

Shouldn't it be "To avenge Queen's death" not revenge?

Yeah, I noticed that too, but perhaps it's intentional and the sender doesn't speak English that well.

>is he any good?
You tell me

One of my favorite artists tbqh

He's pretty good.

What the fuck is that and where can I read it?

Bump

DIGGLE
I
G
G
L
E

>he hasn't read Colder

>Those titties
I fucking love this art

YES
E
S

This page is amazing. I love it.

And anons tried to tell me Emi wasn't best sister.

Awesome. Can't wait for more.

It's honestly amazing how much Percy's writing (and pacing) has improved. Like, not just on an issue to issue basis, but he's really excelling with scene transitions and making sure there's this great momentum, while having enough time to enjoy the scenery with beautiful pages.

It's almost inspirational, tbqh.

>being this ignorant

>but they all seemed to hit their stride in their second issue.
>Except for JL
You realise JL has only had a single issue out so far as opposed to three. And that too the Rebirth one which was the weakest for most of the titles

I haven't read JL yet, but based on JLA there's really no reason to think Hitch will magically get it together. I don't really mind though since the JL as a team don't really interest me.

He has the best editor at DC working with him. I think they've planned out their whole run.

this desu
I'm gonna wait until the end of the arc to make sure he doesn't pull a Snyder, but so far he went from one of the worse new dc writers to one of the best

Hitch's JLA wasn't bad outside of pacing issues and I think he could tighten it up when he's not drawing. Now you could argue it was pretty meh, but that's the same for a lot of these Rebirth books imo. And I too have yet to read Justice League Rebirth.

This.