Who are the meanest posters here?

For me, it's the Dutch.

Poles are rude to everyone. They especially hate anything involving Russia.

portuguese posters are really agressive and get ultra butthurt extremely easily

pls no bully

Have you ever imagined being dutch? Too stupid to build on solid ground they created their country in a swamp. Worse their greatest achievement is raping india.

bravo Dutch retards

the poles that think they're ubermensch for some reason

Italian posters are always aggressive to me no bulli por favove

Have you ever imagined being a cunt? Too stupid to build on in a normal climate they created their country in a desert. Worse their greatest achievement is doing nothing.

bravo cunts, enjoy your skin cancer.

Aw, why would anybody ever be aggressive to you you soba slurping fucknugget

Just kidding

portugal

>slurping
This word is exactly what i was looking for instead of "make a sound when eating soba". Arigato

The dutch have had an urban society longer than most of europe, and cities breed assholes. Thanks for NYC, waterjews

>not thanking us for the well mannered South Africans

banter mean= australia
mean mean= probably usa

Racists.

this

>country founded by pirates, sailors, then slave traders, capitalists, weed and whores
>somehow people think Dutch people are progressive hippies and not basically a town from pirates of the carribean

South Africa has more native Afrikaans speakers than native English speakers.

You guys created the Surinamese and that cannot be forgiven

Russians are very rude generally I don't get why they are so liked around here must be turmpf voters

Before pirates we were warrior tribes.

The Dutch thing is a meme. If you want real cruelty go to /brit/

They are? I like them

/brit/ is autistic, not rude

The only post to ever cut me deep was made by a Dutchanon. So I have to agree

Russians are generally ok, there's just one or two absolute retards from there who constantly spam this board with white supremacy and Sup Forums shit. They also have really obnoxious diaspora in Germany and Switzerland.

Brits and central americans

yeah but its only a 60-40 split and the nice ones are definitely not Afrik*ners

>South Africa has more native Afrikaans speakers than native English speakers.
You fucking wish lad.

Inb4 someone calls you a shitskin, proving your point

Do itashimashite, tomidachi

I dunno what it is about toothpastes, but Frogs and Dutch are the worst. Can't handle bantz, and go straight for the throat at any non-complimentary remark you make.

Money ain't everything you cunts.

only two of them, from what I've gathered.

they do nothing else but stroll around Sup Forums and Sup Forums, so you get them in every thread.

He's right.

Let's face it. English is pretty much a non-language.

No wonder the UK got invaded and raped by pretty much every European country.

Are those wooden shoes you guys wear as uncomfortable as they look?

No they are pretty comfy.

But usually only farmers wear them. And some people have them at the door if they quickly need to do something. But nothing more really.

A-are they preventive flotation devices. You know, just in case.

Russians positively surprised me, they are 99% good posters except that one swiss diaspora.

Brazilians are the worst

most of the coloureds speak Afrikaans thats probably why

>the dutch LITERALLY wear wooden shoes
you cant make this up

could be, I also got the impression that it is a reduced number of very autistic posters

Clogs are good. Though Swedish clogs are vastly superior to the tree stumps the dutch call shoes.

Swedish clogs are very feminine. I'm not very fond of that.

the most rude posts I get are from scandinavians

I think it might be a self-image problem.

You know, it's pretty rude lying about what other people are like.

>English is pretty much a non-language

Ah yes, because the German dialectical diarrhea you speak is so widely influential. You lost every single colony of yours that was of any worth to the English, and your language sounds like someone throwing up in your ear.

Serbs, these fuckers are never answering to bantz

Except that Dutch is closer to the original form of English and German than your own languages. Your language turned into mongrel crap not ours.

I am nice. At least I try to be. I share my coffee with everyone. And then there is that dude who wishes everyone a good morning, I think that's nice as well.

The rudest are the people who tell lies on Sup Forums. I just hope they can relax sometime, try to make something of their lives and see that they are just angry.

I hope you all have a nice day!

fuck you

Russians are not mean
They are stupid, rascist and the worst posters on this board
Never be a sl*ve

I always see Danes being the rudest

Scandinavians in general really but Danes take the cake

Dutchlings.

You reap what you sow.

Kazakhstan

See what I mean

Not really

desu some of the meanest shit I've seen on this site comes from Americans. You only started caring about bullying after the mutt meme.

Australians on here are pathetic. They actually believe that their posts, or better yet, their “banter shitposts” are funny. They bought that narrative after months of other anglos sucking up to them. Sad

For some reason Canadians seem to be pretty mean.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Americans aren't genuinely mean spirited, people here are just stupid and think that straight insulting people is "playful banter". Well intentioned fools.

stick a stropwaffel up your butt and fuck off

That's because they've skated by on the "All Canadians are nice" meme for too long. They've developed a sense that they can exploit the mentality.

And as such they have, the past 20-30 years

Honestly Brazilians are getting out of control, like 4 of them spam threads with so much Sup Forums shit, self-hate and typical edgy answers, it's like a contest of who wants to genocide more people in a single post...

Fucking new zelanders, i hate this scum

:'(

Dutches are so salty.

french
faggot frogs think everyone is out to get them

Dutch cunts

Eh... You all are cunts