Cars 3

Anybody see this? Spoil it for me please.

He drives.

Lightnig fucking dies

He becomes an alcoholic

Kachow

I could see this. They could use some sort of metaphor like he's addicted to a certain type of oil or something.

Kerchoo

Lots of gay sex

he starts the race at the end

he switches himself out for the yellow woman car

she wins the race and since he technically started it he won too

he becomes the new hudson hornet for the yellow girl car and they race for dinoco now

he sexually abuses young mopeds the entire movie

Lightning crashes when racing against high tech fast car
Tries to train himself instead of retire
Trains with female yellow car
Gets advice from mentor car, yellow car learns advice better than he does and beats him at race
Yellow car ends up racing in his place and beats high tech car

Holy fuck that sounds horrible.

Why is Cars the only Pixar trilogy besides Toy Story? Doesn't deserve it at all. (yeah I know it's because of the fucking merchandise, still an awful franchise though)

Yify where?

The first one was good. Never saw the second but I can't imagine it being any good.

The part where he drinks a whole quart of motor oil then calls his wife out for being a slut was a bit much for a kids movie

Red car tries to kill himself early in the movie and then it's never brought up again.

Lighting McQueen rims the black car

I remember somebody here posted that Lightning should have still lost the rematch but beat his personnel best time so that he could go out with dignity. That would have been much better

Life's a beach then you drive

That was Cruz lmao

Which part was this? In doc's place?

This

Rocky III, only instead of the first movie's opponent it's a brand new character.