When someone calls you a retard on Sup Forums do you take it personally?

When someone calls you a retard on Sup Forums do you take it personally?

No because I know the person calling me a retard has a high chance of being retarded if they also browse Sup Forums

lolno, if so I should have sudoku myself long ago

thanks to Sup Forums i don't wince at being called a nigger IRL anymore

just wanted to thank you all for that

porch monkey

Only in /his/ though

No. Either I'm right and don't feel offended or I recognize that I'm wrong so I close the tab and pretend I didn't post anything.

'retard' is far too common to have any effect. Creative insults, on the other hand, make me step away from the computer and have a good cry.

Like what? What should I post if I want to make a syrup slurper cry?

d'oh!

t. moose fucker

yes
i hate it when someone says the amerimutt meme when im literally white
pic related

I can't take anything personal on here. Everyone is anonymous. For all I know, everyone posting here is AI.

56%

Not too much but I do keep track of file names of people who insult me and keep a bookmark of searches for posts to see if anyone reused the same file name so I can insult them when they post.

SDFJKSDKJFSKDJAKSDMASDKa@#!!@#!@!#!#!@# JSFKSDG FS$*@(*($@ UUDFUUFUIOOOOHHHH FUC IHHH OOHHH FUCKKKK UHHHHHHHHH MOMMY FUCK MOMMY GET ME MY BINKY NOWWWWOOOHHHHHH

It's the only insult I ever take personally here honestly. I don't like realizing I'm ignorant or stupid about something I'm talking about.

>getting hurt fee fees over mean words on the internet
The absolute state of 4chinz

No, I just feel sorry for them.

upvoted!!

I consider myself subhuman and when someone insults me about how genetically inferior I am I start agreeing with him

No, because no matter what you say at least one person will disagree/ think it’s retarded. Do you really take your posts on a Taiwanese buisiness man website that seriously?

I get upset when I make a smart argument for something and nobody responds

Bit sad if true.

Retard

I only value the opinions of /sci/ and /his/ posters
Also Sup Forums and /ic/ to a lesser extent

Retard

Yes, but I know that I will get even someday soon so I don't let it bother me that much.

Fucking retard