Have you ever met a woman with a large movie collection?

Have you ever met a woman with a large movie collection?

never

My girlfriend has a huge collection of movies, she has a ton of Blu-rays and she even collects LaserDiscs.

No women don't have hobbies or interests outside of money and power.

I don't know anyone with a large movie collection. Everyone uses the internet.

all the women in my family can't sit for 10 minutes without getting up and doing something else. i have never seen my mother sit through a whole film. i don't think i have ever seen her watch a whole film

is your girlfriend a qt trap though?

One of my good friends is 26 and has a huge movie collection. It used to be bigger but she lived with shitty people whose shitty friends would steal from her all the time.

they don't have any interests outside of clothing, makeup,interior decorating, money and chad.

I've never even met a woman

i have never held a conversation with a girl other than my mother

How? Have you been inside your whole life? Do you talk to men in your daily life?

How large is large? My aunt had a VHS collection a long time ago. hovering around 200 movies.

No.
But people say I look very cute, feminine and pretty, even if I am overly tall and even if my muscles are kinda large but I still maintain a slim body.

rabs pls

Yeah my sister has a wall of Blu Rays and DVDs.

>do you talk to men in your daily life?

I did when i was younger. I became reclusive during high school and stopped socializing with people.
I am 30 and I spent my entire 20s on the internet. i haven't really had any friends since middle school.

Cool. What's her deal?

Women only crave three things:
Money
Chad
and
Tyrone

And you have yellow fever too, good lord.

giv qt muscle giant gf (male) and qt loli midget gf (female)

my boyfriends sister has a collection of maybe 60 or so DVDs. Some kino.

What made you reclusive? How's your relationship with your mom?

You don't have a sister, disney movies don't count, stop roleplaying on the internets.

Yes I have, but she has severe psychological issues.

yeah, realized the superiority of the female gook.

it's not that i have yellow fever. it's that i have always liked girls with fat round faces. asian girls tend to have fatter and rounder faces than white girls

She's got a lot of horror movies. Especially stuff from the 70s. She doesn't like action movies. She's got a lot of pleb comedy stuff like horrible bosses too.

wow just like me

Yeah I do and she doesn't own any animated disney movies. The only Disney movie I think she has is heavy weights.

You sound perfect for her, are you in London too?

>female gook
good luck with the shaved jawbones and soulless eyes and nosejobs and...

when i was in pre-school, i wouldn't talk to anyone. i had really bad social anxiety. I have always had it. i don't know who what it is like to be a popular social faggot. i have become really complacent not have friends or a social life. chatrooms and message boards are the only socialization i need

know what it is like*

Have you ever unironically had an intelligent conversation with any woman in your entire life? Nope, me neither.

i hate my mother. I blame her for why i am this way. her shit parenting has made me realize that forced sterilization and eugenics are a necessity in society

Yes. She was really fat and hung out other this guy Scott. She sucked a mean dick though.

Is this English?

never. its like playing a 1v1 fighting game with your little cousin, you always downplay and let him half the time win so everything doesnt go to shit.

Yes, but there was no american films.

korean plastic surgery has been exaggerated by white nationalist idiots who think there's no way korean girls can be this cute and beautiful without having plastic surgery done. They have to down play the beauty of the korean girl to make white women look good

I used to have a huge movie collection. I got rid of them when I moved to a different state. I said it was to make room, but it was because I felt it made me look autistic. I kinda regret it.

Are you a woman?

fuck off yellow fever-fag

Yes I thought it was implied.

post feet

Picture with timestamp to prove it. Nudity appreciated but not mandatory.

Sir this is a blue board. You take your filth somewhere else.

I'm only one of those people. And you're a man. There's nothing NSFW about a timestamp. You're a liar. Are you a fat guy?

>Implying feet are not blue.

Retarded?

>owning physical media

>Sir this is a blue board.
>Sir
Fuck off to plebbit, faggot.

Yeah, my ex had a large collection but they were bad quirky romcoms, shitty slasher flicks and a lot of animated films - mostly Disney, but a handful of Miyazaki too.

We mostly just watched her animated stuff.

At some point I introduced her to Hitchcock and she only wanted to watch Hitchcock movies for the next month. I think she was a little autistic.

Post your feet you stupid bitch.

Wat

Never.

I once bought season one of a show that was my wife's favorite, at the time, as a gift.

...Three years later and it is still wrapped in plastic. Oh well, at least she likes going to movie theaters and hates romcoms.

You're a faggot and a man.

>girl I know complains that watching movies is a waste of time
>watches "keeping up with the kardashians" all fucking day

well
well

Show us your tits skank

>Lane will never invite you to her appartment to watch kinos and chillax.

Why even live?

Girlfriend has a huge flick collection with a few kinos in there. Her father loves Tyler Perry and Madea movies and insists I sit down to watch some with him.

>Have you ever met a woman
NO.

yeah, its fucking creepy

I met a woman with a large collection of pirated movies.