Will anyone please tell me what the final conclusion of this character's fate?

Will anyone please tell me what the final conclusion of this character's fate?

is she forever trapped in the fucking wood? Is she ever going to be mentioned or talked about and will this character actually be saved or at least free her soul?

I want a straight answer on this bullshit already.

Bump

Everyone's forgotten about her, even Lynch. Meanwhile that whore Laura somehow still manages to be mentioned.

Stop reading into it. Enjoy what you see. In the early 90s that knob trapping scene was insane.

I don't think we ever find out what happen to her.
She trapped there forever for being a bitch basically.

Haha it was intentional. Everything lynch has ever done is intentional every mistake every crack in the story it was all intentional Lynch is my personal god and everything he does is perfect how dare you? how dare you even make this fucking thread. kill yourself

She's trapped inside a doorknob, she'll probably never be mentioned again on screen but maybe Frost will give her a mention in the next book.

yes, no, yes, no, no

Bump

Bump

It was just meaningless garbage created to make a sense of horror and mystery. Her final fate is she died. What happened to her spirit is up to interpretation.

I wouldn't know because I don't watch shitty TV shows.

Trapped in wood because that's something that happens sometimes when you die in Twin Peaks. She definitely won't be addressed in the new season.

You're asking about a character in a show halfway through it's third season, rumored to make it to a fourth

Fuck off

Cunt

she's wood now

So she is never to be mentioned or be attempted to be rescued at all?

FUCK!

Bump

PUT IT DOWN

NOOOOO

>>>/reddit/

Bump

There's already a /tpg/