Not in a pedo way

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0Da4ALMwvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dislike other people's kids, I'd like mine

If they aren't ugly.

I hate kids but then again I hate people in general

Yes in a pedo way

No, they're loud, obnoxious, unpredictable and leave their bodily fluids everywhere.

A sane person can"t like kids, they are too dumb and noisy.

Yes, not in a pedo way of course.

this place is full of bitter faggots, kids are fine (most of the time), they aren't as quick to judge people and don't care so much about social norms like adults do, they are more authentic

If they're quiet and respectful then yes.

this

If you want that just get a dog.
They offer all of that but much less maintenance.

no
they are loud and lousy

I like when they're not saying stupid shit every 5 seconds.

I have to little female cousins, one is 12 and the other is 7. The older acts like a complete retard, the other is extremely mature for her age and she speaks English and Spanish, is learning German, can play the piano and she started reviewing very basic algebra by her own (attends it a couple of minutes and drops it because is too hard for her).

Hell, I just get depressed when I compare my skills to hers. She also named one of her dolls (a dolphin) with my name, she said because dolphins are super intelligent, I almost cried.

Babies are a pain in the ass, little kids can be it too except when they start talking with complete sincerity and are respectful, you can learn one or two things that may surprise you.

dogs are dumb af mate, people really tend to underestimate kids sometimes
also im not talking about actually having a kid, but just, idk, playing with my little cousins when i see them

I don't like kids in a non pedo way

I do like kids in a pedo way

creo que son los genes de mapuche los que te llaman para que te cojas a tus primitas, no se puede esperar mucho de un chilote indigena degenerado

This

t. Have a shitload of nephews and nieces

Nah, they're very annoying and have no sense of hygiene. The most tolerable age is when they're around 8 or so and are mature enough to not be totally nasty like younger kids, but aren't bitchy tweens yet either.
t. giant family

only when they're 6 or younger. once they turn seven, everything goes to shit and they aren't fun to be around.

No
>I'd like mine
I wouldn't bet on that

same

I teach 8-10 year olds for a living and they're all pretty cool.
Of course they can be pretty hyper/annoying sometimes (like all little kids are) but most of them seem to like me so I don't have much of a problem dealing with them.

>they're loud, obnoxious, unpredictable and leave their bodily fluids everywhere
Funny, that's a brit a vacation

No.

But the girls are usually less annoying than the boys

No

>Do you like kids
Yes. i never understood why some adults say they hate all kids, those same adults were Kids as well, do they hate themselves when they were children? its ridiculous. Kids don't all act or think the same, and there are Kids who are kind just as there are ones who are mean.

If they are older than 3 yes
I'm a speech and language pathologist

Depends and depends.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0Da4ALMwvI

mmmmm

>>I'd like mine
>I wouldn't bet on that
I hate most kids but like my little sister, so it's not impossible I guess

I have a 10 month old niece and I like her
t. Not a paedo

Saying do you like kids comes across as very pedo. Why? Asking do you like kids is like saying do you like adults. Kids are little individuals who differ far and widely. Some kids have great developing personalities and others don't. Some kids you will get along with and other's not. As simple as that.

annoying shamless mother fucker

i fucking hate kids

yep

though it's so exhausting playing with them

Kek nice one.

>25 yo
>no gf
>no kids
I will die alone

But you are a white aryan

No I don't. At all. I unironically hope I won't have any.

Hit or miss, really.

No, I have enough with my nephews.

reported for off-topic