Whiter than you fatim....

>Caring about TV of another country
>still not accepting that religion is free to use
>some german change their faith
>haha germoney is finished lolol
literal manchild

Brainwashed

based

The absolute state of the comment section, that place is filled with pol babies.

That's fucking weird dude

This is clearly taken out of context.

I am not even Sup Forums, but its such a shitty and forced way of making a scene about religion conversion. It would be far to blatant to be PC pandering.

I don't get why Sup Forums fags hate Islam so much. Maybe they should also fill their empty hearts with the sense of community and serenity religion brings instead of spreading and wallowing in self-confirming hate.

>I don't get why Sup Forums fags hate Islam so much. Maybe they should also fill their empty hearts with the sense of community and serenity religion brings instead of spreading and wallowing in self-confirming hate.
Look at any islamic majority country and tell me that's a place you'd want to live.

Singapore
Qatar
UAE

If you think middle eastern conflict zones are the result of Islam, or that ISIS is the reason for military intervention in these countries you are literally the quintessential definition of a brainlet.

>Singapore
>Islamic majority country
The city that got kicked of Malaysia for not being Islamic and too Chinese?
>Qatar
>UAE
>Somewhere you'd want to live
Really? I mean really?
>If you think middle eastern conflict zones are the result of Islam, or that ISIS is the reason for military intervention in these countries you are literally the quintessential definition of a brainlet.
Not the conflict zone but the ass-backward laws are.

Stick to the plumbing apprenticeships Rhys.

>Everyone who's skeptical of nonsecular societies is Sup Forums
Oh fuck off.
None of the places you mentioned are even democratic.
Why don't you ask how nonbelievers, sexual/ religious minorities, and women feel in places like the UAE or Qatar

bullshit
where is the Syrian, Turkish, Algerian, Somali, Afghan husband?

Why don't you?

Everything is not so black and white like ABC news presents it to be. Qatar and UAE both have around 90% of their population made up of foreigners. They sure must be a horrible place for foreigners.

Democracy is just a buzz word at this point. Look at your own countries politics. Like many things its great in theory, but can be abused and corrupted practically. A lot of China's success has been due to its ability to plan long term projects without concern of losing elections. Its worked pretty well for them.

>the Syrian, Turkish, Algerian, Somali, Afghan husband?
that's quite the ethnicity, i wonder if he can get a quintuple nationality

Germany
why

This, fuck the neet babies and praise be to Allah!

What's wrong here?
It's muslims being muslims?

Imagine their nugerm kids growing up.

please stop, glass houses and all that

Wallah you shut up kuffar.

fy fan vilket jävla ugga bugga språk

what did you mean by that

Detta, fyfan

Fucking tyst smuts människor

Alhamdulillah. Sup Forums BTFO once again

Fin sär-skrivning där, Abdullah

Inshallah brother.
Knulla dig mamma och alla familjen

Well fucking germany.
That beeing said its a bit out of context. This is Lindenstraße, its some Drama Soap show for old people, not educational TV.

The real fuckery is the KIKA thing where they present a love affair between a 15 year old girl and a 20+ year old refugee as a good thing, on childrens TV.

>Singapore
>Islamic majority
???

Nothing abnormal about that either.
Check Sven's post

Germanics always manage to surprise me

He got tricked by Singapore's flag:
1. It has the Islamic moon on it
2. Looks similar to Indonesia's

Technically still worshipping the same god just with some more added bullshit. Allah is not a name it's the Arabic word for god, like how the French say Dieu. Christian Arabs say Allah as well.
t. christian arab

kek it's like 12 years old already
she married some muslim guy in the series and became this hypermuslima and tried to couple other guys with muslim chicks to make them convert

pretty good DRAMA

I want to find love in Turkey

>the amount of shills ITT
E*ros MUST perish.

Shill for what monkeyboy?

Islamism, mongol"boy".

What's happening exactly? What show is that?

>blabhabhbahbahbaallahbhabla
chortled

Lindenstraße, German soap opera
See

Allah is actually Satan, Muslims worship the devil

Why are you in New Zealand again?

Why imagine?
>Iran is white REEEEE

Why did you typed that common knowledge like it's some revelation?