speedtest.net
youtube.com/watch?v=zujVISQ8IH4
youtube.com/watch?v=V2-W9za0fF8
youtu.be/B7X7jeWwejU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fpbp

Every second counts when I am with you
I think you are a pig, you should be in a zoo

someone help me is the highlighted word aet (scots for Agitation, excitement, eagerness. In phr. in a aet = very desirous or eager.)

is it act?

what is the word I have highlighted on the page?

Is it true that anyone that grows a beard does it because they have a soyboy weak chin?

Having said that I and most people use water from the water machines which costs ฿1 per litre (2p UK / 3 cents US)

It's the equivalent of tap water which again would probably be cheaper in the UK, but the water machines give pure and filtered water so.. meh

I guess I should have known I would up on my own
Every second counts when I am with you

It's aet

too bad a chad console like nintendo switch is related to soyboys

>internet has slowed down significantly since net neutrality repeal
hmm

I actually have a pronounced chin and square jaw but the rest of my face is so youthful looking that if I go clean shaven people ask me what grade I'm in even though I'm 23

I keep it trimmed though so it accentuates my jaw instead of hiding it

*does a depression*

the switch looks good
I wish I had one

what about this one then? (same letter)

*blocks your path*

i recomend you to buy mario kart

lower case t's would be joined with consonants like t and f in the next line

>irish language on the verge of dying out
>ireland makes an effort to focus on teaching it
>scottish language on the verge of dying out
>they don't even seem to care
Explain

If it's anything like the Wii U it'll be fully emulated this year anyway

My internet is fine

I don't get it man I think I'm too dumb. what does the word I have highlighted mean? victor? viaetor?

I want to suck a fart out of Emma Watson's anus.

*does a depression, but faster*

the utter state of /biz/

i meant my internet i thought that was obvious

I'm an utter brainlet Pls explain what happened

just surprised myself by spitting a solid 4 metres

lots of buffering when streaming video or music, pages take ages to load, downloads are 900 kb/s average
literally in hell atm

Oh no. Blacks are stabbing each other because they cannot behave like civilised people and it must be due to institutionalised racism

youtube.com/watch?v=lolJaZta6DM

help me please really smart /brit/ poster

like toll meters?

I have 400 kbps internet and have none of these problems.

1. what's your actual speed seen from speedtest.net for example?

2. example of site you're trying to stream from?

We'll figure out if you're actually being throttled.

fuck of yank ROFL xD

Screeching

Listen to this at the gym

youtube.com/watch?v=zujVISQ8IH4

Why is he thinking of a castle?

Simple as

Mario bros boss stage duh

>muh 1000000Mbits
Stupid Amerimutt. You pay $500 the month just to browse the internet while your income is $1500 and less.

bet it's not an argument though

Love the fashwave aesthetics to be honest

Ironic that Sup Forums was so big in gamer gate fighting off what it saw as gaming culture being fucked with, but now fucks with gamer culture themselves

hard to give a specific site. it feels like everything i do is slower than it was a month ago

hey haha

where / how did you learn that?

please respond

I want to smell her farts.

You have a terrible download speed, I can only imagine you're paying for much more than that and not getting it. If you know how much you should be getting (Do you?) you should call your ISP to complain.

Scots isn't a language to be honest

gross, mostly because of her though

comfy pub

would like to see a fight between a female gopnik and a female chav, that'd be hot

>"• Up to 10 Mbps download"
so it's not like they've obligated themselves to give me 10 Mbps

lad thats a pre broadband speed almost. contact your isp, thats not right, no one has that connection in the western world.

It was trick, you've outed yourself beanboy

You want to know what Harvey Weinstein's cum smells like after it marinates in her colon?

Scots is the Germanic language variety spoken in Lowland Scotland and parts of Ulster (where the local dialect is known as Ulster Scots).[7] It is sometimes called Lowland Scots to distinguish it from Scottish Gaelic, the Celtic language which was historically restricted to most of the Highlands, the Hebrides and Galloway after the 16th century.[8] The Scots language developed during the Middle English period as a distinct entity.[9][10][11]

I figured as much and still don't really give a shit. I played super Mario world when I was a kid

>wikipedia

ah right, well if it's any consolation at all I'm not surprised you're having speed/streaming issues. I doubt it's got anything to do with net neutrality and more to do with your connection as a whole.

You're in the boonies, right?

I am very lonely, regretting the past, and worried about the future, lads.

source: your ass

in a decent sized town 20 minutes from a major city
like i said, this has only been happening for a month or so, and nothing has changed as far as my setup. was mostly memeing about NN

That was another trick, your passive aggressive response has outed you as a manlet.
Source: scots speakers and looking at actual dialects of other languages, which are far more distinct than sc*ts

Watching a documentary about the castle of York.

It's not unusual under certain circumstances for connection speeds to fluctuate, if you were to take speed tests once a month and create a graph it'd probably be pretty wavy.

Still worth calling your ISP to tell them you're unsatisfied, especially considering a locale as you describe. There's no excuse.

If the French revolution was taking the power from the royals and giving it to the people, how did Napoleon end up in charge, seeing as he was from a rich ruling family?

It's like going from a monarchy to an oligarchy.

I'm thinking the brit poster that answered my question earlier was wrong and it was as simple as the letter in question being a "c" because I'm seeing it used now more frequently and it's always a word that makes sense with a "c" pic related

p.s. I still don't care

I wish this happened but we're all the Virgin Voter at least in the west.

Crying over an anime episode lads

youtube.com/watch?v=V2-W9za0fF8

Howling

if the west had a dictator like north korea, , you'd be in mars right now

guess i need to call them
i've just been dreading trying it since i'll likely be on the phone all day

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

Very sad how haters and losers are intimidated by the immense contributions of the Jewish people to the arts, science and society in general.

thoughts on stout please

a thread without that south african jew or the filthy israeli got comfy,,,,,,really makes you think

watching Louis Theroux: Transgender Kids
EXTREMELY degenerate

>Very sad how haters and losers are intimidated by the immense contributions of the Jewish people to the arts, science and society in general.

Murphy's is alright and so is Guinness.

Beer is for poofs real men drink cocktails

>i'll likely be on the phone all day
I bet you pay out the arse too. Tell me more about the first world senpai

/brti/ was also free of the irish subhuman...........

VROOM VROOM

FORASMUCHAS bare Fields and gurly (Of the weather: stormy) Skies
Make rural Scenes ungrateful to the Eyes;
When Hyperborean Blasts confound the Plain,
Driving, by Turns, light Snow and heavy Rain;
Ye Swains (a young lover or suitor) and Nymphs (a beautiful young woman), forsake the withered Grove,
That no damp Colds may nip the Buds of Love:

I feel so stunted socially. No car, no job, living in a houseshare in the shittiest little town in worst case Ontario, only friend is an actual schizo who only talks about the bible, never had a gf. Is 21 to late to turn it around??? I am starting school in May.

same here
A 1.5l bottle of water in the shop across the road is £0.26 or $0.36

see

You are a literal homosexual bender who is a faggot and also gay.

gonna cry now

>eeeew beer yucky!
>real men drink cock-

haven't seen them here, only hot water heaters which only heat so it will kill microbes but still leave a good dose of heavy metals

youtu.be/B7X7jeWwejU

Controversial opinion:

Soy in our diet and plastic and estrogen in the water supply are good things. Testosterone equals violence and we live in historically peaceful times.

Is asia a good place for white nationalists?