The episode where Fairly Odd Parents made fun of television producers who keep changing...

> The episode where Fairly Odd Parents made fun of television producers who keep changing, forgetting and bringing new characters as a cheap way to keep the audience

What about it?

>"You can't remove Chester and AJ, they are my friends!"
>"We are going to replace them with something that kids likes."

A dog and a baby

How autistic do you have to be to care deeply about an episodic cheap gag show like this. I may not share their passion...but I get Sonic fags....I get "bronies", I even get SU homos...the shows they obsess over have lore and a serious setting despite being for kids. I even get action toon fags despite most of their shows being quite shallow, because it's the closest thing to their dear animu that will be produced on their own soil.

You Odd Parents fuckers, Sponge weirdos, and Ed fetishists astound me.

That episode where Timmy met Ashley Tomassian from Recess and saw she was all grown up

Ok

That episode where Timmy kissed Veronica

The 90s was the best decade for animation

1998 hardly counts as the 90s

Thanks

We see you, AntiNickfag

uhh yeah it does

>I may not share their passion...but I get Sonic fags....I get "bronies", I even get SU homos...the shows they obsess over have lore and a serious setting despite being for kids

It's because you share the same intellect with them user, especially if you believe in this.

Now go have a good time with them

I'm not AntiNick, but yeah there aren't many Nicktoons I like aside from Hey Arnold.

I believe that it's believable for people to become invested in shows that have...something worth being invested in, such as a plot. There is no "world" of FOP or Spongebob to fall in love with, it's just cheap gag after gag...I feel like you really need to have autism to fall in love with the world or characters from any of these types of shows.

Like, how do you even become invested in it? I'm not saying I'm surprised people like it, but to actually care about it as if the universes of these shows had depth or creativity is a whole other thing

And I think Eddposters are the biggest weirdos of all, so I'm not just targeting Nick

More like you have autism if you take issue with anyone who points out flaws that accumatively lessened the enjoyment of a cartoon, such as adding pointless characters and forgetting older ones.

Man...I could not even begin to become invested in any character from Fairly Oddparents, which is why I find this odd

How does one care about any of these shitty characters enough to even notice when they're gone?

At least try to pretend you arent trolling.
It's not interesting otherwise.

>That episode of PPG that essentially predicted the future down the last detail

if plot heavy cartoons are so worthy of being invested in, then why does no one talk about GF or AT anymore after they went to shit, yet Spongebob and FOP are talked about all the time still?

really makes you think doesnt it?

I'm not trolling, but you're also not telling me how you can become invested in shitty character archetypes like "humorous nagging wife fairy" "retarded humorous dad fairy" or "selfish brat stereotype number 1000" all used for nothing but throw away jokes

So, I'll just continue assuming you people have autism for being "into" this

Nope that was 30s and 40s

>if plot heavy cartoons are so worthy of being invested in, then why does no one talk about GF or AT anymore after they went to shit, yet Spongebob and FOP are talked about all the time still?

Maybe because lots of people on this board are autistic, I don't know. I also never watched Gravity Falls and I hardly would call AT "plot heavy", it seems to be a lot of lol randumb crap to me

And people do talk about it, I think I saw like two AT threads between last night and now

It's not only because is a comedy that people don't should care about it you asperger. Every show has characters to people like or dislike, genre is irrelevant.

If you change or add characters or actors in any form of media people will react in some way.

>He actually thinks cartoons need to have plot to be good
And this is coming from a SUfag.

I don't think that at all, I'm a big fan of actual comedy cartoons like Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, etc

But...I'm also not invested in those characters. They serve a comedic purpose, I don't become attached to them or the world they exist in because that would be utterly pointless.

Why are you so "invested" in shitting up a thread with some sort of hilariously transparent high horse virtuous viewpoint?

>television producers who keep changing, forgetting and bringing new characters
But that's something the writers do
Producers may walk down to the writer's offices and demand that certain things be shown, but everything else is just the fault of the writers

Spongebob was comedic brilliance in the early 2000s. FOP wasn't in the same league.

su doesnt have a plot

t. millenial

Yeah it does.

Oh. But none of these posters said they were invested in theses characters.

Because I'm actually curious
How do people take shows like this, Spongebob, and Ed Edd and Eddy seriously? How do they become so wrapped up in these shitty non universes and crappy unlikable characters designed to be nothing more than obnoxious jokes?

Autism seems like the only answer, similar to the Minions crap

ok

FOP had characters that were relatable and Spongebob didn't, they aren't comparable for different reasons.
FOP had other emotional moments other than a screaming yellow retarded making a squid man's life a misery.

What are you talking about? I saw no talking these characters seriously in this thread.

>People enjoy shows that I don't? Must be autism.
I'm pretty sure you're actually the autistic one, only autists think like this.

Okay, everyone is autistic but you.
Good luck outside of college.

I fact no, in most comedy shows writers have little to do with definitive decisions by their own, They are hired to make the script of a certain number of episodes by season and have little voice, and sometimes even little communication, with the superior staff. A change like this is aproved by the superior staff, and then they ask the writers to work with this

can we keep the thread to the actual OP and not insert your hatred of SU literally everywhere

I mean I was a kid back when both of these came out, I liked FOP and didn't really care for Spongebob.

I've yet to get an answer for any of the questions I've asked other than "no u", so I must be right in my assumptions

The OP post is literally poking fun at the hypocrisy of an episode, and my question is "who cares? who could possibly care for these characters to begin with?"

To be bothered by the absence or inclusion of characters in Fairly Oddparents means to some extent...you are invested in the show

Spongebob had so many great quotes and gags in it I could lose track of them. FOP didn't have a lot of memorable gags. Well, some but not close to as many.

characters don't have to be relatable to be funny

i think that guy was just saying he was a fan of SU and even he thinks the other guy is being a pretentious faggot, which is true. otherwise agreed on both points.

It's pretty hard to take your opinions and questions seriously when you genuinely think people are autistic for liking things that you don't.

>can we keep the thread to the actual OP and not insert your hatred of SU literally everywhere

What the hell are you talking about? I'm saying that I think shows don't need a plot to be good. And this is coming from me, a SUfag.

It was the 50's
Maybe 30's

There are other emotions to tug at than funniness. The characters in Looney Tunes and Spongebob don't have families for instance. They rarely have any meaningful bonding. This is why Loud House is better than any of these shows, it can be hilarious but it's also touching. Early FOP was like this as well. No surprise that's when it was beating Spongebob in the ratings just like Loud House is doing now.

Let's be honest this show should have ended so long ago

It already had two really great ending its could have gone out on and ignored both of them because Nick wanted more and more, its pretty sad how many good shows get driven into the ground like this

>This is why Loud House is better than any of these shows
You should actually consider killing yourself.

Like the Simpsons and FOP didn't have as far to fall as that.

why is someone always bringing up the Loud House and talking about its ratings in like every thread?

Like seriously its getting really annoying, Loud House is a show I don't care for, but the constant spam is starting to make me hate it

exactly

I also think Family Guy, American Dad, Adventure Time and Futurama are other examples of this sort of thing happening

I don't think people are autistic for liking shows I don't, I think people are autistic for being heavily invested in the Fairly Odd Parents, Spongebob, or Edd Edd and Eddy universes

If you enjoy these shows for the humor, I think you have shit taste but nothing there confuses me...if you spend time in your life thinking significantly about any of these shows or the details within them, I think you're autistic

Because a show beating sponge bob ratings on a channel that rarely shows cartoons is "impressive".

There's no way you aren't an autist.

>After all this shit
>This is why Loud House is better than any of these shows

This fandom
God! This fandom will be thrown of their horse faster than SU if they continue bragging in every thread like this

>that episode where Trixie Tang had character

lol at these guys acting like TLH is Hey Arnold and Season 2 Simpsons combined

you mean that one time she cross dressed and was into comics and talked about how gender binaries are a stupid concept

and then it was never brought up again and completely forgotten

That was a decent episode with a decent message

Says the guy who's obsessed with inane details about a shitty comedy show and can't say why

You may as well be obsessed with something as mundane and random as Wonder Bread or socks

I don't think any TLH fans claim that. Most of us are pretty humble.

TLH is getting ratings because it has poop and booger jokes for 5 year olds and underage waifus for adult pedophiles.

/thread

>We beat the first not adult cartoon to hit a 18 to 34 target audience in his lowest moment after 17 years in the air

The Big Bang Theory beat the simpsons, what this says about it?

It's because it's literally about wish fulfillment. Come on user.

Seriously I've never even seen one TLH thread that wasn't 90% discussing what underage character they want to fuck, even the baby.

We see you, Rubyautist

Every fucking time. Every time there's a thread talking about a different cartoon you keep needing to bring up the Loud House and how it beats other shows in ratings. Just quit worshipping it. There are better shows out there. Keep in mind, this is coming from a guy who thinks the Loud House is a good show

>If you don't like what I like, you're a guy I don't like

>all these angry spongeniggers

go post some more epic "quotable" memes on twitter

>Characters are inane points
>Having annoying or bland characters don't affect the show
>Getting rid of beloved characters don't affect the show
>Because the show is generic and the characters are unidimensional
>Unlike Loud House

Is the Loud House going to become the new mlp? Will it reach a point where the spam for it in threads not even related to it reaches a point where we need a containment board?

>I go and post a reaction image
>get's called a spongefag
You do know that just cause I have a reaction image of spongebob, that doesn't mean I watch it.

I make one post about Loud House having good ratings and suddenly one kid in here won't shut up about it or its fan base.
I'm not even a part of its fan base.
How does a show being a success cause this much butthurt? I thought people WANTED Nick to do something besides airing Spongebob.

>dislikes Loud House
>must be a Spongefag jealous of our ratings

I will be honest I don't like Spongebob or Loud House and I honestly think arguing based on your ratings is just a way of saying there isn't anything good about the actual show to talk about so you only talk about your popularity

but news flash, popularity and quality actually have nothing to do with each other

Posting MS paint Counter-Signal and calling out a show as meme

This is how this fandom wants to be taken seriously? That's hilarious!

Their fans sure are trying.

Yes

loud house threads will regulate to /MLP/

Neither is "what i like" idiot

>I thought people WANTED Nick to do something besides airing Spongebob.
no, they didnt, the shills on this board wanted nickelodeon to fail completely. that it has a show which rebounded its success and claims the #1 spot in cartoons after a few episode goes against a narrative almost a decade in the making they've been spewing.

TLH isn't amazing, but I'll still take it over gay space rock drama.

>>Characters are inane points
In a show with no characters, but simply the most basic of stereotypes? Yes
>>Having annoying or bland characters don't affect the show
Every character in this show is annoying
>>Getting rid of beloved characters don't affect the show
Beloved? Here is where my questioning comes into play

You have to be fucking autistic to love any character from the Fairly OddParents, or any show like it.

i didnt make any posts about the loud house ratings

>popularity and quality actually have nothing to do with each other

except when spongeniggers are talking about it being the best cartoon ever even better than early simpsons because "describe your poop with a spongebob quote" threads are faster

You're still here?
Wow you really are slow.

>WHO'S GOT THE POWER
>WE'VE GOT THE POWER
It feels so wrong. It feels so shoehorned in.
I do not like the reboot.

One kid

One Kid

One Kid

You can be this fucking dense! This decente cartoon (in my opinion) is getting asswhip by Sup Forums since day one, you guys don't shut the hell up about how good it is, and the waifu posting cancer is sinking everything up. Just once, stop spilling meme excuses, see what you are doing wrong, that lots of others did before, and make your fucking mind on why people don't like us

But why? Does it really matter what network they air on?
The point I was trying to make is that FOP and Loud House can be more than just funny. They have character interaction that feels like actually human emotion, not the same three sea creatures ruining each others lives. Spongebob can be funny, but it's a different kind of funny, and a formula that wears quickly on anyone older than 8 years old.

t. Spongebob has no underage waifus I can fuck

Fans of Nicktoons are autism.

I just picture you all as the smelly probably black kid who wears the same clothes from 6th grade in 9th grade

As opposed to gay space rock fans?

Putting a generic doug plot on a comedy don't make it a better comedy, in fact can make it less funny.

Relating to the audience is a way, not a fucking accomplishment, especially when you do it safe, like everyone already did before. This is why romantic comedies are so cheap

>It feels so wrong. It feels so shoehorned in.
>on the reboot of the POWERpuff girls
why?
the song only mentioned the word girl once outside of the context of title of the show and it's not about girl power whatsoever

the theme song is the only thing that's interesting about the entire show

>Being this triggered
Go back to watching cartoon network

>Character has a problem
>Tries to solve it
>Don't goes in the way he wanted
>Moral

Congratulations! Your superior cartoon formula is in pair with a Discovery Kids show

So guys how long until Nick makes another one of these?

and how long until the live action Loud House special also gets made?

>Character encounters other characters having a problem
>The moral is clear and relevant but the character has to make the other characters discover the moral
what now?

I concur. Fleischer Studios never die.

I don't watch Cartoon Network. But I'm not autistic either.

I doubt it since they need at least 13 child actors(counting Clyde and smug spicloli) unless they decide to downsize some siblings to the role of background characters.

More like 40s and 50s.