Thoughts on this film?

Thoughts on this film?

>walk into room and see this

What would you do?

i would definitely get in on the orgy

kindly take off my mask

>pull secret fanny pack gun

I liked its aesthetics but I have no idea what message if any it was trying to communicate. A lot of people think it's meant to expose the illuminati or something, but while that aspect of secret societies of powerful people doing weird ritualistic shit in private is in the plot I don't think it's actually the point of the movie so much as something used to communicate whatever that point is.

communicate that we are powerless and in a fucked up world that doesn't care about us unless they can use us for their own gain?

A bunch of normies get redpilled in the worst way.

Some of them die in the process. Or get AIDS.

Better shitposting in pol, is the final message.

>Better shitposting in pol
link me to the best thread mein neighbor

It's probably not Kubrick's best, but it's my favorite of his.
I love the dreamy atmosphere and the entire sequence inside the cult's mansion is 15/10.

it was painfully obvious all those breasts made cruise uncomfortable

Typical Kubrick trash nobody could possibly enjoy this like every movie the hack has made they just say so to sound hip and cool.

Apparently it's full of ammunition for Illuminati tin foilers. They either don't know or forgot that Kubrick doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve, so to speak.

mastapiece

I haven't seen it.

kek

FELLATIO

I had no idea it had anything to do with the Illuminati. I always took it to raise the question of whether the intention to do something is as bad as actually doing it.

Just think about the title. Eyes Wide Shut. Tom Cruise's character is a successful doctor who seemingly understands a lot about life and his immediate surroundings, but in actuality is completely oblivious to the ridiculous occult secret society orgy shit that's happening with the very same people he interacts with on a surface level. He's also oblivious to how Nicole Kidman's character fantasized about the sailor until she explicitly tells him, despite his seemingly happy marriage. I think the movie, at its most basic level, is simply about how there are always deeper truths that people will be completely oblivious to, for better or for worse.

That's your problem, not anyone else's.

Interesting take

Its the best film ever made in my view.

But what's it mean, man?

oooooooooooooooorgy

Best Q-brick flick.