Is Clark wrong for writing news story's about himself?

Is Clark wrong for writing news story's about himself?

No, but Clarke is.

Its definitely unethical if Clark Kent did not make a full disclosure that HE IS SUPERMAN before writing about Superman

Same goes for Lois Lane writing about Superman when she is in a relationship with him and knows his identity and does not disclose ether fact before making an article

>Clarke

Absolutely

Good news journalists believe in the state and help hide its secrets all the time, user.

I think you could probably find a loophole about that if disclosing that information, considering the repercussions it would have.

I don't agree with the Lois portion of this. She can protect her source.

well, Clark usually writes about all the boring stuff surrounding superman, it's Lois that writes all the superman fluff pieces.

Lois also traditionally doesn't date Superman until much later by which time Joe Public pretty much suspect that somethings happened between them.

You have to disclose your relationship with the subject of the article but I guess she doesnt necessarily have to reveal Superman's identity

Yeah the identity was mostly what I was thinking of. The relationship probably needs to be addressed, but it's basically common knowledge anyway that they have a thing so I'm not sure how plainly it needs to be stated beyond that.

I need someone to draw this.

If Batman drew a bat costume on Superman he'd think he was Superman.
As if wearing a bat costume to fight crime at night wasn't crazy enough...

Would Batman even know who Clark Kent is?

I am not sure ethics has loopholes user.

GET ME PICTURES Of SUPERMAN!

Doesn't matter if you're writing "boring stuff", that still introduces a clear slant of opinion and perspective into the situation. It shits all over journalistic integrity.

>Doesn't matter if you're writing "boring stuff", that still introduces a clear slant of opinion and perspective into the situation. It shits all over journalistic integrity.
Depends. If you are writing in the Entertainment section, where all the gossip are, then no one expect you to be impartial. You are allowed to bias towards Superman as long as you make it clear it is an editorial or opinion piece of the writer.

I never knew how much I needed JJ Terry Crews in my life.