You can't argue with that

You can't argue with that

Other urls found in this thread:

newtheory.com/branded-content-kassir-introducing-tehran-the-nose-job-capital-of-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So in Germany the only girls that aren't sluts wear burkas? Must feel bad.

I wish they'd wear culturally appropriate conservative clothes instead of burka and desert clothes.

You are completely oblivious about both

Is virginity even a concept in Brazil? I always thought you just have sex all day

So the girl on the right is ok with incest?

She'll do ANYTHING her brother says.

That's a meme.

>she has no experience in bed
>she wears this shit hijab and your friends will never see how sexy she is
>you need to be a muslim to even live with her, without collisions, on a daily basis
>you need to follow marriage traditions of her disgusting family
>she dreams of having 12 shitskin kids, while you only want 1-3 white aryans
>is a dirty shitskin

Just fuck off, Achmed.

Well, it's true.

But what should we do about it? Racemix? No.

You just have to be extremely lucky and find the right white girl and try to keep her.

Or are you the only one left out?

First fuck and last...she's going to hate u

If you get in a relationship with 2 and her family decides they don't like you the first time you'll hear about it is when they're hacking both of you to death with machetes.

Nah, when I was younger I had a lot of friends who lost their virginity at 16, 18, 21 even.

Brother brought his wife from Iran, she was very conservative and nice at first but now she's an insane irritatable person who snaps on the drop of a dime.

Nice meme faggot

Mohammad reporting in from Germany I see, has the caliphate risen there yet?

>finger on trigger

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Hot chick with only 10 different sex partners

Lmao, prepared to be RED PILLED by life you little baby

>your friends will never see how sexy she is
I think you know what's coming, freund.

Commie trigger discipline is finger behind the trigger.

The west is cancer, Islam is the answer.

lol I was gonna say... what, like 10 in the past 3 months?

>This is what a virgin thinks qualifies as "slut status"

why take either when you could just get a redpilled racist east asian wife that sits perfectly in between?

>she wears this shit hijab and your friends will never see how sexy she is

So you want girl whose slept around and you want your friends to want to fuck her?

Cuck.

>1
Would not kill me because of my religion
>2
Would kill me because of my religion

just stop

>10 different sexual partners before marriage
That's all?

Oh shit! And who says Germans can't bant?

it's prolly like 30

they can't

he probably isn't German

Agreed, assuming we're excluding blowjobs and handjobs.

if you are beating your women like the arabs do, even the biggest whores start respecting you and behaving like a lapdog

so here is the lesson from the muzzie world; not the religion the keyword, but the physical abuse

so if you want this, do this

Replace the girls with men and let's try it again. You'll catch then.

Tradition. That's all.

>camel faced hajis so ugly they put bags over em

I like women pretty sluts

Never ever ever bring an Iranian woman to America.

They all, every last one, go fucking bananas.

Yea? I used to date a Christian Iranian girl in uni, and she was fine. Might just be something in the water in America.

> she has no experience in bed
> wanting your GF to have had sex with others for experience

Cuck.

> she wears this shit hijab and your friends will never see how sexy she is
> wanting other men to look at your GF naughty bits

Top cuck.

Better to grab an Orthodox qt, you can still drink beer and wine, eat pork, and smoke on occasion.

That's my point

op you forgot
>blows her self up because she listens to her brother

You forgot the main point, they're white.

I am a terrible person and I don't feel comfortable around wholesome type girls. Even guys for that matter. I require that the people I'm with are fucked up in at least one serious way.
I remember a month or two ago I was helping out some woman to move for a favor and there was this girl there who looked and spoke like some paragon of innocence and virtue, and she made a couple attempts to try to talk to me, and would glance at me and stuff, and I have never felt so despicable in my life. It is like standing next to a very bright light and the filth that you are is suddenly illuminated

Damn man nice post. Sadly I can relate. I won't be able to have a real relationship with someone who isn't, or hasn't been seriously messed up before. We wouldn't understand each other.

>It is like standing next to a very bright light and the filth that you are is suddenly illuminated

Op is a pathetic virgin that says prudes are the best because he cant get laid. Fuck off achmed

He is virgin by choice. Girl's choice

I really don't know this feel. Innocent non sluts are the only type of women I feel comfortable around. Loud, obnoxious whores are annoying.

There are girls between those two. They are outside, away from your basement

"doesnt do anything which could upset her family"

doesnt do anything which could upset me either

There literally aren't. There are two settings, legs open and legs closed. But then again, it's no wonder a Canadian prefers sloppy seconds.

I would describe it as knowing you don't have to worry about hurting the person because you know they'll treat you badly anyway, so it just doesn't matter. You aren't ruining a good person.

also like this user says there is a level of mutual understanding that makes you feel less alienated

That sounds pretty fucked up on your part.
>I don't want an innocent partner because i naturally assume i will hurt them and vice versa.

This is some current year Judaism if ever I've heard it.

The muslim girl on the picture seems she had a nose job.
" Believe it or not, Tehran is home to more treatments per person than Hollywood, LA."
" As more young people in Tehran seek mainstream opportunities in the fashion, beauty and business markets, specialty rhinoplasty approaches will continue to rise."
>>newtheory.com/branded-content-kassir-introducing-tehran-the-nose-job-capital-of-the-world/

The partying girl on the picture needs a boob job indeed.

I wouldn't have thought cosmetic surgery for things other than acid attacks/bombs was legal in Iran.

Maybe if you went out more you would realize the world isnt two extremes

>Have more then one muslim wife

Is this true?

Iran is a very modern place. Id live there over anywhere else in the middle east. They are persian. Pretty much white.

Those cocksucking americans caused a regime change and now the fundie muslims run it. 40 years ago it was an amazing country. Look up pictures from 1970s iran

Well think again. It's very common, more so than normal countries.

So what do you even mean by this? A woman who's fucked 4-5 people is "semi-slut"? You can keep your cum dumpsters.

>No trigger discipline
Yeah no thanks

>had sex with 10 guys

That's basically a virgin these days.

>Iran is a very modern place.
>now the fundie muslims run it.

Sheeeeeeit.jpg

i can smell the hummus and curry from here

I always see THICC Muslim girls that dress like sluts but they don't go near nonwhites.

why would you ever want to fuck a virgin? bleeding allover my damn sheets, then she gonna start crying and shit

This is like liberal vs convervative. One extreme isn't any better than the other.

You gonna die sad and alone. If a girl becomes sexually active at 18 and has ONE partner a year at 22 she is already a slut? Go ahead and be judgy but you gonna die a sad, lonely faggot because he was waiting for a hot chick who has spent her whole life preserving her chastity just so she can service your neckbeard of a dick. God, christianity is a cancer. I know your type. Youre gonna die alone or settle at 30 for a hideous woman because thats all that will be left. Every other girl was too slutty for you because she isnt a virgin.
Lmao. I know your type so well. It isnt pretty.

You are right, brother.
Lets pray together some day, inschallah.

Really makes you think

Was* my bad. In the 60s

To avoid taking DNA from other dudes.

So she cant have kissed another dude either?

Dudes the singularity is going to end our current epoch. All of this nonsense is just noise. Enjoy the ride. Get pussy. Prepare for singularity or Jesus.

one looks really fucking boring... the other doesnt.

>doesn't do anything which could upset her family
>doesn't do anything

>being a hagfucker
>2016

>ywn live in the pre-text/pre-IM world
How could gramps who were teens in the 80's fuck up?
You didn't have to compete with LITERALLY thousands if not hundreds of thousands of men online.

> God, christianity is a cancer.

*tips fedora*

I will stay happy with my christian redpilled god fearing QT. Stay mad. :^)

>i don't like the way people use their freedom
>therefore a system that deverely limits peiples' freedom is better

Your "waifu" doesnt count faggot
Meh whatever gets your dick hard

I would rather blow several of those dudes than get locked down with that prude and 7 of the same with their mangled snatches...

10 isnt actually that bad

you forgot one, the one in the totalitarian cult is highly oppressed and complicit in the enslavement of mankind by islam

Yes, which is why I don't understand why they allow cosmetic surgery.

always knew this place was riddled with faggots...

Freedom was a mistake. The "it doesn't matter that we're shit, it's better than being told what to do!" Is the same one used by Mugabe and edgy teenagers.

he looks like pepe

>muslim women
>not being giant sluts

Theyre just like any other person who has a religion, they dont follow all the rules. Catholics pary, drink and fuck and muzzies are no different. I fucked a muslim girl who was of Iranian decent and she was insane in the sack.

Come over and start talking that shit again you fucking redcoat

>always obeys family members
>good thing

Family are the last people you should listen to or take advice from.

that is a sign of imminent social collapse that you think that, and that it isn't even an unusual thought now

>from the german
talk about being cucked.

Probably. Arabs in inbred as fuck.

>little girls
Jesus christ get in the fucking oven you fucking mutated fuck

>mfw I know from experience Muslim girls are/can be slutty

Its a myth of the Muslima chastity.

T. Former muslim