Least sympathetic character in TV history

Least sympathetic character in TV history.

I get that it had to progress but you would think being raped would be the main thing you mention and then everything else would kinda follow.

She was basically a whining crybitch the entire series. And the dude was the biggest white knight faggot in existence. I'm glad she offed herself.

>Zack's nice to her
>still somehow ends up on her list

>doesn't tell the guy no
>doesn't say stop
>doesn't report it
Somehow this is everyone else's fault, society should change so that my thoughts about rape are prosecutable for life.

did you really need to keep posting so bad that you had to make a completely irrelevant reply

She got what she wanted

She mentions upfront that he's on the list for being too nice, literally for being the whitest of knights.

nah that was just to introduce the conflict. he was on the list for fucking with her little paper compliments and for ignoring her message to him.

I don't get why everyone freaks out about her calling people out. Everything has varying severity, it's not like them being on there means they're killers.

>dates bad boy asshole everyone warns her about
>he's an asshole
>because of this blow up at nice guy asian dude who likes her
>get drunk and lez out for no real reason
>blow up at nice guy white dude who likes her
>fuck frat boy, don't say no or try and stop him - say it's rape ipsopostfacto
Her shit was all self inflicted.

If you add the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme and start it as Hannah's body is discovered the scene is much better

Let's all feel sorry for the popular hot chick who got voted 'best ass'. Poor her. She's the real victim everyone.

>tries to guilt him into giving her compliments even though she was a bitch to him and yelled at him in the middle of the lunch hall where a large amount of students could see
>partially blames her suicide on him
>her fucking bitchboy white knight ruins his expensive car
>he still hates himself and wasn't even mad

Zach didn't deserve any of this shit and I'm annoyed he didn't kick Clay's ass. Fuck Hannah and her princess complex. This show is going to be a cancer on the teenage girl demographic. God knows they're already horrible and self-entitled enough as it is.

>Hannah's supposedly to be all "uwu I'm quirky and not like other girls I rwead books and sit alone at lunch :3"
>hangs out with Chads
>gets fucked over by Chads
>still hangs out with them

She was asking for it. No sane person who is aware they're not a Stacy/Chad hangs out with Chads. Or just dickheads in general after having something happen to you that cements the fact that they're dickheads. Surely after that shit with Justin and the shit with the ugly flatheaded nigger trying to grope her she would've learned her lesson. Are women really this stupid?

She was qt though

Hannah was worse than Bryce. And I'm not saying that to be edgy.

>This show is going to be a cancer on the teenage girl demographic. God knows they're already horrible and self-entitled enough as it is.

This. Is there a show that says 'man the fuck up and get over it'? That's what we need, not some bullshit that pretends entitled cunts are even bigger victims than they pretend they are to get attention.

Stupid bitch deserved literally everything that happened to her.

Yes including the rape.

>Puts a shit ton of blame on Alex and Zach when they literally didn't do shit
Why is this allowed

>go to the same school as a girl I knew from 6th grade to 9th grade
>pretty Stacy-ish but not a total cunt (up to this point), has nice parents, little brother that loves her, from a good home, dad drives a fucking BMW, etc.
>randomly disappears from school for weeks in 9th grade
>comes back
>message her asking where the fuck she went for all that time, she actually sorta trusts me since she knew I had had depression too and we were acquaintances back in 6th/7th grade but we'd never really went in depth about our issues but I thought we understood each other
>she tells me she was in hospital for slitting her wrists
>holy shit.jpeg
>ask her what fucked up shit pushed her to do something so drastic, start assuming her dad molested her or some shit like that
>says she couldn't take "the drama" in her group of friends, being cyberbullied and being called a slut at school for dating an 18 year old
>wait what?
>ask her how she's been getting cyberbullied and ask her what's going on with her friends
>she says she posted in one of those Most Beautiful Teens groups on Facebook and got called ugly/trolled
>her retarded 14 year old Stacy friends "talk shit" about each other and fight over boys
>ask her about home life
>"its okay i guess..."
>get pissed off, write a page long ramble about how my dad kicks my ass and how my parents are alcoholics, how I've been homeless and how she doesn't know what the fuck depression or true pain is
>blocks me
>moves to another state at the end of 9th grade, last I heard she'd developed anorexia

Sorry for my shitblog, but these are the kinds of girls this show is giving justification for and now everyone in their respective high schools/families/whatever is going to spoil them and baby them even more than they already do since every retarded teenager seems to think this shit is so deep.

Also fuck you Isabella you cunt I hope natural selection has taken care of you

Oh wow, is this the official drumpfags circlejerk thread?

...what?

Hey man I'm not saying you're in the wrong but going purely off your green text, you handled that situation incredibly wrong.

Dude misogyny for the win lmao

Stop giving the retard (You)s

That's not Rebecca from How to get away with murder

I'm glad your dad beat you.

The second season is going to revolve around the school shooter and the original premise will be ignored.

You're the kind of faggot that has to make everything about you, don't you?
>Wow, you don't experience exactly the same problems I do? Grow up, you don't know true pain
I think your dad knocked some of the spectrum in you

he's from Sup Forums and baiting you faggot. that's the only place where drumpf posting ever gets (you)'s