Holy shit

holy shit...

this really made me think...

Well the Jew isn't wrong. I may only have one cookie and I sure as shit ain't sharing it.

Yeah deal with bankers but import a trillion shit skins. So there'll be no improvement, it'll probably be worse. So what's the point.

really makes you fuck your wife while she is dressed as Hillary

The worker then expels the immigrant from his country, eats the cookie, and then eats the banker.

Right.

Murder everyone. Take all the cookies. Live like a king.

I withdraw all my cookies, close my cookie account, and ask the immigrant if they're here legally or illegally.

>The immigrant isn't a worker
no surprise there

you missed that part when the cookies blow up

Why the fuck banker eat 19 cookies? They are from workers to credit other workers.

>(((banker)))
are normies catching on?

>cropped out OccupyDemocrats logo
Really made me think.

but the banker doesn't inherently own any cookies. He's given cookies by other workers to safeguard, and in exchange he's allowed to consume those cookies, as long as he replaces them by the time the workers want their cookies back.

What a terrible fucking analogy.

This. Don't need to make bad situation worse.

The banker buys the table a round of beers.

He says that he expects to be payed back at some point for giving them a free round. The worker pays him back next week, the migrant never pays him back and says "You invited me".

>(Banker) invites immigrant to undercut the worker's wages
>Worker is called a racist for pointing this out

More like the banker took the cookie, smashed it into tiny little bits and handed them out to a bunch of immigrants.

Why doesn't that say a jew, a nigger, and a spic?
After all H1B1 abuse isn't immigration and isn't a problem, meaning those are the only people it would effect. :^)

Well, in Oz, a lot of our economic growth relies on increasing the population, so we have immigration to help with that.

Heh... heh... good one OP. This is why we need to get rid of the idea of borders so we can increase GDP by making the top earners even richer while we common folk get by in life by conserving our energy use, eating smaller portioned meals, and living in shipping container homes.

YFW the "dey tek er jerbs" meme will never die

And then the immigrant does take it...