Waifu Material

Waifu Material

The fuck is wrong with her body

my daughter said "daddy daddy NOW i can be green lanter too", i told her she is a fucking casual if she is forgetting about Jade and that Johns is shit

>Just figuring this out now.

I've known this for months.

Simon is a better husbando than Jessica is a waifu

>Another Earthling

HAHA, I like both images

I like her costume.

But, what the fuck is up with the symbol on her eye? Looks so bad.

Also, have they ever tried to explain why there are so many human lanterns?

its simple human beings have a incredible capacity for willpower. while only one in another race might have enouch will power to become a green lantern,many humans are capable of becoming a green lantern at one time.

I guess I could buy that.

I've always wanted a cosmic level story that explained why Earth was completely stuffed with metahumans and aliens and magic and all around super-stuff, while other planets are "normal" or may have one or two metas at most.

Like a "Earth is the center of the Magical Multiverse and it channels the energy from everywhere" explanation or something.

In "The Sandman: Endless Nights" Dream of the Endless said he was going to place more attention at Sol because Oa's sun Sto-Oa stole his girl.

>Like a "Earth is the center of the Magical Multiverse and it channels the energy from everywhere" explanation or something.

That's literally what they already canonized in Sinestro Corps War

Jesus what is up with that writing

I haven't kept up with GL since Johns left, but Jessica Cruz seemed like an asshole in all the pages I saw of her.

The monologuing is kind of overwritten, but the book itself is pretty fun. Nothing deeply artistic but the characters are enjoyable. Just rookie lanterns learning the ropes kind of like pre-SCW GLC.

Not a fan of the art though.

I always guessed the regular sectors are kind of quiet and only need one agent.

Earth, however, is a fucking mess.

The constructs looks great.

The faces tend to dip the most in quality.

>its simple human beings have a incredible capacity for willpower
Nope, they just die every 3-5 year and we need moooore. But after reboot well, they come back.

Textless version for people who want it.

Considering the angle, she's sticking her butt out quite a bit.

>Dat ass.

Runs in the family.

Do not sexualize the Jessica.

She is pure.

And there are infinite of them. No wait, I mean 52. No wait, shit, what were we talking about?

52 in the local neighborhood, infinite overall.

Somehow I've forgotten how many sectors there are in the universe.

It's either 360 or 3600 I think.

also remember white latern was in earth too

also remember white lantern was in earth too

> What do we want?
Cute slim girls in skin-tight outfits
> When do we get it?
When the SJW's and puritans aren't looking

>I think I'll masturbate to her!
>waifu
Not the same thing.

Remember when everyone thought that she was going to have a hardcore rape origin story? What was actually again? A bunch of men in black killed her friends?

>A bunch of men in black killed her friend

So she already knew aliens before she got the ring?

But the good guys dress in black, remember that?

Good or bad doesn't matter, they kill Ayy lmaos. Maybe Jess was friends with a bad Ayy Lmao

But we're never quite sure where the MiB is at.

I wish the art in this book was better, or at least the inks.

god fucking damn thats the most 'drawn naked then coloured in' chick i've seen from the big 2 in a while

Shes been eating the hamburgers. That mid section is vomit inducing.

yeah, if you're a retard,

bitch has top 10 willpower on earth and is powerful as hell. she can and will force you to do whatever the fuck she wants you to do.

At home enjoying your saturday? NOPE NOW YOU'RE AT BED BATH AND BEYOND BUYING CURTANS

At work about to eat your favorite sandwich that you made that day? NOPE, SHE SAYS PASTRAMI GIVES YOU GAS SO NOW YOU CAN'T EAT IT ANYMORE.

Want to go out with your friends? NOPE HER MOTHER IS IN TOWN AND WHILE SHE'S OFF PLANET YOU HAVE TO SPEND TIME WITH HER

DON'T WANT TO? OH WELL YOU WILL!