They actually did it

They actually did it....

>My ultra cool OC is smarter and more talented than the original guy who made the suit in the first place

Red Hulk, Miles Morales, Kamala, this. Why.

>Kamala
To be fair, Kamala didn't exactly have to work hard to become smarter and more talented than Carol "drunken dog-maiming fascist" Danvers.

> Black teenage girl as the new Iron Man
I think they don't realize one key factor there.

I mean. Red Hulk technically had a somewhat different variant of Hulk's powers. I don't read Kamala, but she also seems to have different powers from Carol.

So it's pretty much just this and Miles that are pretty badly done.

>get Steve and Thor back
>lose Tony
Totally worth it desu senpai

>15-year-old girl and MIT student
>Iron man despite a very obvious Warmachine shaped hole
>Couldn't even be a new IP
>Better than Tony 'I turned a missile into floating death armor' Stark

So, everyone, let's take bets!

Will this awesome new character:

>Be defended by the Mary Sue in a smug and condescending way
>Be forgotten after the initial publicity dies down and Marvel is like, 'oh right, people like Tony Stark'
>Surprise us and be written in an interesting, charming, moderately funny comic with good art
>Attract an audience that does not and will not read comics
>Have a personality beyond 'Black Woman'

When there is no more room in DeviantArt, the shitty Original the characters walk the Earth.

She hasn't stopped the Sun or the Earth from exploding so I think Carol's still ahead.

I don't know why you guys get riled up by this stuff anymore. Status quo changes for a year, new character either fades to a side book or disappears all together, original character returns.

Sam may still be Cap, but Steve is back. Thor is coming back. Superior Spider-Man lasted a year. It's a gimmick that will run it's course.

Remember when QT Iron man protege was murdered by Gravity.

is this the felicity of marvel?

I'm not riled up by it anymore. If anything, I find it funny. I think long term and I imagine what an anachronism it's going to be in like, ten-twenty years.

Let the triggering begin.

oh no
im angry about this
ah why would they, grrr
im so upset that they've done this
why marvel why
that character i like
now theres another character
and its not the same one
golly im really steamed up over this

>>Be defended by the Mary Sue in a smug and condescending way
I'll take this one for $500
>>Be forgotten after the initial publicity dies down and Marvel is like, 'oh right, people like Tony Stark'
Eh, put me down for $30
>>Surprise us and be written in an interesting, charming, moderately funny comic with good art
$20 long shot, why not.
>>Attract an audience that does not and will not read comics
Er...Nah.
>>Have a personality beyond 'Black Woman'
Nah.

We wuz iron mans and sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

I imagine she will at some point preach about the social fights of colored people (or people of color) and whatnot.

STARK IS AN AI
BENDIS IS KILLING OFF FRIDAY
PANIC

You're being a bitch about it, but you're also right. No one was reading this, no one will read this, I don't know why people are pretending they care or care, especially when no one will even take the effort to know what it is they're really talking about.

Man i can only imagine how fucked the sales are at this point.

This is Riritarded.

Sir, I'm taking bets, not guarantees.

they don't care. They make too much from the movies.

There's irony in the fact it's generally white people who shoehorn diversity into media, as if those who they chose to portray are too weak or inferior to do it themselves so the supreme whites must lead

Did he really just self insert his daughter as iron man? Bendis is still a hack, nothing to see here.

no please i dont want to get called racist for unironically disliking iron mang

When do they start only making movies?

One step closer to Egyptian lesbian Moon Knight, boys

At least she now looks like a nazi along with behaving like one.

At least she has good black people hair. I can't stand it when they straighten it.

it's not racist when you insult animals.

HA
OH GOD I CANT
I CANT HANDLE THIS

muh dick would like that.

And, if they made it a long-term, steady change like Montoya, fuck it.

You know, is be 100% behind this I'd she was an alcoholic that pushed away those closest to her.

How the fuck is all that nappy hair going to work with the helmet?

>not only is she a proud woman of color, but she's also smarterer and betterer than Tony Stark
are we placing bets on how long this shit will last before Tony retakes his suit?

What about Black Captain America, Asian Hulk, Woman Thor, or Woman Wolverine?

Is it true that if i say nigger here i get banned?

So i want to test saying something right

Why in comics nowadays there are so many niggers and faggots?

I mean white people are the one that buy most comics so why are we getting under represented?

Fuck, i would understand if those were new heroes but they are just picking white ones and making them black or female

Have they no more ideas? Fucking faggots, SJW and niggers dont even care about comics

She's a black teenage girl, but she identifies as an "Iron Man".

SO BRAVE!
O

B
R
A
V
E
!

Oh, I was just talking among the ones other user listed down.

Anyone else just feel tired at this point.

>15 year old black girl at M.I.T.

So she had a decent showing at the science fair and they gave her a scholarship and a free ride for publicity.

>>Be defended by the Mary Sue in a smug and condescending way
Obviously, but this is beyond the creator's control, really.
>>Be forgotten after the initial publicity dies down and Marvel is like, 'oh right, people like Tony Stark'
Probably, unless they make her grow into her own person and give her distinct stories.
>>Surprise us and be written in an interesting, charming, moderately funny comic with good art
Bendis. Good art, yes. Good writing highly unlikely.
>>Attract an audience that does not and will not read comics
Obviously not. It might attract small portions of a demographic already interested somewhat, if they promote it outside of comics themselves. But obviously it won't attract an audience that "will not read comic books", because not reading comic books defines the demographic.
>>Have a personality beyond 'Black Woman'
Hard to tell, but if Bendis likes it, it must be shit.

Cutting their ties with RDJ, huh?

Yeah, man

This niggering is triggering my shitposting

Whor is especially bad since she not only stole Thor's powers, his hammer and his spot on the Avengers, but she even stole his fucking name. Now he just goes around calling himself Odinson.

Fix your shit, America.
Don't let your lesser races take over.
Put them back in their place and in chains!

5$ on
>will be defended by Mary Sue
>will be gone within 18 months

>thor is thor
>GODDESS of thunder
oh man, that's just insulting.

Why people still falling for this shit? give it a couple or month OR LESS and tony will be Iron man again, the only one or another one but tony will still be arround, and her comic will go into obscurity untill is no longer relevant and it will be rectoned and Tony will be the only Iron man, again, it is as if people don't remember shit like this has happened since the 90's

i was going to write something but this is basically it

We will very soon.

The dumbest fucking thing about this is that Thor wasn't a title like "Spider-Man" or "Captain America" is, it's his goddamn first name.

And Marvel was so obsessed with making sure everyone knew THOR IS THOR THOR IS A WOMAN DEAL WITH IT that it just comes off as desperate

>make black Character
>give her retarded ghetto name
>give her retarded 70's afro
>give her retarded ghetto giant earrings
>SASSY! ATTITUDE!!!

way to shatter those stereotypes Marvel

No, its feminism!

im sure theyre also tired of people and their audience who are like you

Throw Wilson on it and I'm up for it.
She's really knowledgeable about Egypt.

>From the creator of "Black Spiderman"
"Black, Female Iron Man"
Next:
"Black, Female, Gay Captain America"
&
"Black, Female, Gay, Crippled Hulk"

She's a woman

What else would she refer to herself as if not a Goddess

It's Bendis, he fetishizes the shit out of black people, it's been his thing for over a decade at this point

>(((Bendis)))

But Thor's name was Thor even before he got his hammer and become a a super hero.
It's just his fucking name.

its like writers trashed Carol over and over on purpose to make Kamala look good in comparison...

Y'know, not referring to herself like to thor just because she has his powers? Like say... beta ray fucking bill?

its not americans fault
it's the jews pushing this
the jews that promote race mixing and refugees

wish america would take a lesson from the U.K. and tell the mr bank jew to Sod Off

>black female replacement to established white male

Color me surprised...

But she's not a goddess, she's a mortal who took Mjolnir.

>Riri

I want you all yo get a mirror, or turn on your webcam.

Then I want you to say that name.

And look at how retarded you look doing it.

>female playing iron man
>iron man
>not iron maiden

fuck off marvel even if you didn't have the rights

dog-maiming? was there an incident?

wow you fucking misogynist check your privilege you aint no gatekeeper

>Falcon with an upgrade, fine by me
>Cho has a really good book and heartwarming interactions with Bruce Banner, a refreshing new angle on Hulk
>Complete shitshow, utterly indefensible
>The obvious successor to Wolverine and centered around the clone topic, taking a few pages out of Orphan Black. Not breathtaking but it works.

Marvel: improving racial relations since 1939

>"Black, Female, Gay, Crippled Hulk"

No, don't be silly. Hulk is a gay Asian.

>Black Teenage Girl
>Iron Man
>Girl
>Man

iron maiden would have been a female copy of iron man which is sexist
black woman iron man is iron man except female which is empowering

>It could have just been a story about a black college girl who ends up becoming Iron Man because reasons and have been tolerable

>Bendis walks in
>Turns her into a 15 year old MIT attendant super genius who reverse engineered the Iron Man suit just because and everyone loves her etc.
>Mfw I won't be able to call this series trash without getting into a discussion about race

A MARY SUE IS A MARY SUE

Right they have been doing that...since the 80s...

>15 year old black girl

So a mother of three?

>you have to refer to yourself with a male title if you want to be a female superhero
Wow fuck off misogynistic shitlord

Are you trying to suggest that a girl can't be a man? You gender-discriminatory, sexist asshole.

I'm triggered.

I hate america. I hope it burns to the ground.

Does she also have dwarfism? Her head is smaller than Tony's fist

Marvel fans are such cucks.

She got drunk and shot Lockjaw.

She kicked Lockjaw in a drunken rage.
He hasn't forgotten that.

>So a mother of three?

I shouldn't be laughing so hard

FAK U COMMIE SCUM

wow what a sexist thing to say
are you trying to stop women from calling themselves iron man????? wow jsut wow i can't even

is tony her stand

No, at this point america is the commie scum and it no longer deserves to exist.

When's this coming out anyway?

The writer in an interview called us racist for not liking this shoe horning and backtracks saying it's only racist when we call them out on shoe horning and say there's enough black people.

What terrible examples across the board.

wow excuse me, EXCUSE ME, I wasn't the one who said women can't call themselves iron maiden, fuck off you anti-femininity cunt, that was all he literally hates women, fuck off mkay?

how does a person shoot a dog that can smell through space-time?

did he transport her to the center of the sun?

Why does she look like Honey Bee from Black Dynamite?

My character is going to be pretty, and smarter than anyone else in her field, and she is going to do better than the best with next to nothing in her college dorm because she is so young but old in a real world way, and she will replace the other guy but be totally better!
>And then Bendis' OC became Iron (wo)Man...

Keep in mind that she 'reverse engineered' Stark Tech made with technology you can't find outside of Stark Towers. It is like Plato figuring out how to build an iPhone by staring at it in a field.