A BAD THREAD

A BAD THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j8BgyhLhtcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey, Sup Forums, wouldn't it be funny if theses files came to life and started singing?

~I am a file and you put documents in me~

that sounds really boring

youtu.be/j8BgyhLhtcU

And this is your chance to start anew

And all we're asking you to do...

Is post some memes

And clean your dreams

Nice meme

I like how the lamp seemed to be fucking trashed for its song.

wat?

The songs seemed to be getting progressively less catchy as the episodes went on, except for 4 which was a lot catchier, which culminated in 6 having the singing lamp just being completely shitfaced

Reminder that Sketchpad was the only teacher who wasn't evil and I want to spread her new legs open and cum inside her pages.

She was plenty evil.

The clock wasn't evil, he was just important.

She tried to express herself through her HAIR. Shit's more wicked than Satan himself.

Dgenerate Duty

>or you can have a dream about drowning in oil
>immediately walks into another room
one of my favorite parts about 6, that part with the previous teachers

Why didn't he push the giant eject button directly in front of him?

Source

He just wanted to see the world burn

What did the Computer do that was evil? He just wanted to show the three his digital world. It wasn't his fault that Red wandered off.

didnt want to kill him?

asked too many questions

The eject button just takes out the tape. Roy likes to record his lessons for later use

He tried to think creatively

Computer clearly had problems. He lied to make himself seem more important and trapped them in his bizarre matrix reality despite it being unstable to rhe point that it was corrupting their bodies

I wanna fuck the sketchpad

>"Now let's agree no never be creative again"
She somewhat regretted everything by the end of the song so I guess she's not all evil.

I've seen different interpretations. Some say she was intentionally trying to kill their creativity, but it looks like she was actually trying to inspire it (in the same incompetent, doing-it-wrong way that all the teachers in the series do) but then their creativity got out of control and she just went "welp that backfired"

She felt like an actual teacher who has their own ideas on what they think is creative and what isn't and tried to teach that to their students. Like when a teacher tells you not to color outside the lines. The other teachers in the series felt more malicious than her since some of them actually tried to kill their students when they got out of line.

Also forgive this FNAF level teir art