twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>That Cap

Dammit Moore, you're better than this.

finally, thanks op

I won't lie, I would vote for Loki.
He couldn't be worse than Trump, Clinton, Obama, Bush

>Whor gets all upset over an article she didn't even read
Kek.

>thor being drawn with visible eyes behind the helmet and not those those cute solid black ones
REEEE

this page looks significantly less bad than the rest

Considering the artist could get the people's to look in the right direction at any point on the page, just staying on model would have made it look better too.

I love that cover. Thanks for doing this, OP. I know Sup Forums's been kinda shitting all over Marvel storytimes lately but I appreciate you guys doing this.

I have this feeling that I should be switching all instances of "Loki" for "Trump" in this book...

>dat butt

I really don't like this art style

That would certainly make this scene odd.

Somehow it feels like a step up from the previous issue though.

nah, the whole thing runs on Loki being affiliated with neither the democrats nor the republicans.

I see Roxxon made good on their promise to build him some churches

Because it's a different artist. I prefer Langdon Foss, but his figures, backgrounds, and composition aren't as good as his faces and this issue has a lot of talking heads so it makes sense not to waste Foss on it.

It is, too bad we got a downgrade in THICCness though.

>that newspaper

Now that's just a new level of lazy.

I get the feeling the colorist is more to blame than the lineartist. I'm gonna fuck around in photoshop to see if I'm right

Good GOD that art is bad.

But can Loki be considerate of american origin? being a nordic reincarnation

As long as he was reincarnated in America, probably.

Thanks for the storytime, OP. I don't care much for the art, but I'm eager to see where they take the story.

All that matters is that he was born in America, which he was in this incarnation of his story.

He was reincarnated in France.

You know full-well they cooked this series up as a dig at Trump. The old "He's not a dem or GOP! We're totally not pushing an agenda!" gag is old hat.

>that Loki pose
youtube.com/watch?v=rsVgXCMIYec

this new version of loki (teen) was "reborn" in america during young averngers right?

yup, looks significantly better when everything is not desaturated to hell

Gotta be a middle-ground here because those colors are painfully bright.

yeah, and then reborn again in New York at the end of AoA

So, who's #TeamLoki here?

?

Yeah, that's good.

Works for me
I think that since the story is lampooning the "colorful" world of bizarre political campaigning that a brighter, more cartoonish color scheme is perfect. If you want to get serious, then you can selectively use the washed out colors for impact

it's a roughly 30% increase in saturation if you wanna 'fix' any for your own collection

No, you're thinking of Kid Loki. That's two Loki incarnations ago. You need to catch up on your Lokis.

That was Kid Loki. The Loki that replaced him at the end of Journey into Mystery was born in Asgardia and the Loki that replaced THAT Loki at the end of Agent of Asgard was born in America.

This book was originally being written by Tom King until he went DC exclusive, which is when it passed to Hastings. If you think CIA would pitch a comic about nothing but lambasting Trump, which this doesn't even do, then that's on you.

Gee Loki, how come your dad lets you have FOUR(?) reincarnations?

Thank god that King left

five, actually. remember when all of asgard got wiped out in Ragnarok, Thor came back thanks to Donald Blake, and he went around finding and awakening the asgardian souls that had wound up in mortals, giving us fem-Loki?

and that's just counting 'modern' stories.

>AXIS Loki and his glorious costume will NEVER come back
j-just

Loki put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into making sure he'd be set forever once he got himself killed in Siege.

Not his blood, sweat, or tears, but still.

so where the hell is Verity?

That chapter of his life is over.

>This art.

I at least want to know if, in every scene Loki is in, I should be imagining his ghost daria bff floating behind him criticizing his every move

>god this art
I appreciate the user who found the main problem. Why are inkers/colorists like this.

dunno, I only considered it myself because I saw an article a few weeks back showing how much better Miller's art looks with high-saturation flat colors rather than house style colors and shading

What? Loki Stabbed his Mom. That isn't a crime in Asgard?

eh, she was in the middle of escaping from jail and launching a coup de ta against the mind controlled Odin

THICK

>His speech is being held in a football stadium

Par the course for Texas. We take high-school football more serious than most.

God the art is bad, but I'm enjoying the story a lot

Probably.

smug ass baby on the bottom left
Covers are good but the interiors leave to be desired.

I miss fuckable Loki.

Thanks OP

So he's too young to run for president.

Technically, you also have to be a resident for 14 years in addition to being at least 35. It doesn't mean he can't RUN for office, but I don't know what the fuck would happen if he actually won and didn't meet those qualifications.

What's his stance on anything?

We're all too stupid to govern ourselves as proven by our willingness to vote for him.

>oy vey Trump is literally the norse god of trickery
hahah oh god I love this election cycle.

>right down to the "Trumps supporters are all just brainwashed so we can ignore him now!"

It's unlikely, but I hope he wins. Loki being the president (at least for a while) could be interesting.

Fucking hell, Trumpfags are butthurt today. It's not even bringing him up, and you're getting annoyed.

>this is your fight "insert Mexican name here"

WTF is Whor looking at in either panel where you can see her eyes? How hard it is to make the half circles align with the floor of her eyes and not the ceiling?

If Osborne could become president I don't see why Loki couldn't

OSBORN WASN'T EVER PRESIDENT!

You're thinking of DC, where Lex Luthor was president. Or you're thinking of Dark Avengers, where Osborn was the head of SHIELD/HAMMER.

>I'm not staring down your cleavage I'm not staring down your cleavage

Im mean i still dislike the art but its amazing how coloring changes things

I think Sup Forums always appreciates storytimes, no matter how bad or good the content, as we know the poster is doing us a favor and didn't have anything to do with the creation of the content.

>Drink Blood, Scream
Lost my shit

Just like Sup Forums

>I guess that was a LIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kek

user please

we get upset over COMICS we don't read