Why is every character on this show fat? Is Steven suppose to be a mexican?

Why is every character on this show fat? Is Steven suppose to be a mexican?

Nice bait.

She's the only character on this show that is not overweight.

But is Steven a mexican?

Ah Blue Diamond, the only Diamond out of the known two that I find threatening

Troll harder m8.

Steve is Jewish

Legitatemly want to know Stevens ethnicity. To me he always looked like a fat mexican.

He's a fat jew. Look at his hair. He's got a jewfro

Just because yellow diamond managed to get visibly angry at something does not mean she was not calm and calculating for most of her screen time.

>She's the only character
Peridot, Connie, Yellow and Blue Diamond, Lars, Ruby, Sapphire, Lapis, every fusion

And Garnet and Jasper aren't fat, those are muscles.

Fat characters: Rose, Steven, Greg, Sadie, Amethyst

Off the top of my head, skinny characters outnumber fat about 2:1 even if you count Jasper and Garnet as fat. Sorry you get triggered so easily.

Well there are definitely too many fat characters. And the blue fat lady is disgusting.

Amethyst, Rose and Sadie aren't fat either

not being skinny isn't the same thing as being fat

there are more degrees to it than that

Its not a binary choice between like Pearl levels of thin and like humans in Wall-E levels of fat

Nah those are fat.

>Amethyst, Rose and Sadie aren't fat either
What are they then?
And don't say Thioc

The guy is baiting, but Amethist and Sadie ARE fat. You americans have a strange definition of fat that the rest of the world dont follow, but dude, they ARE fat.

Rose is probably like Jasper tho.

Rose has more or less the same build as Jasper, which makes sense since they're basically the same gem type. She's less "Fat" and more "Stout", and she deliberately de-emphasizes her figure with loose and flowing clothing that makes her look softer than she is. She is fatter than Jasper, but not by all that much.

Sadie and Amethyst are dwarfs, the standards are a little different.

>Rose is probably like Jasper tho.
Rose's whole thing is how matronly she is, and through history, being overweight has been associated with that, so I'm willing to bet that Rose is more fat than muscle.

She's made out of light, the difference is meaningless.

I mean realistically, the gems don't have fat or muscle, Rose could probably look as matronly as she wanted and still be just as strong so long as her form was stable

a thirty inch bicep made of muscle looks VERY different than one made of fat.

>People still think Rose is fat and not stronk

I mean its made of light

I've known so many mexican Stevens and mexicans with curly hair.

It's a cartoon, if he was mexican they would have sombrero on him and a heavy accent.

Look, I understand the show uses fat characters for humor you know as a joke and stuff cause they look funny but what if kids get the wrong idea about fatness? What if this show makes it seem like being fat is okay when in reality being fat is unhealthy and dangerous.

Body positive.

But they can choose to make their form mimic one made out of fat or muscle or anything else, which is what we're discussing. If you're going in that direction, then none of them are fat. That's a "They're all cartoons, so none of them are overweight :^)" tier dismissal.

>Sadie and Amethyst are dwarfs, the standards are a little different.
So is Steven not fat either? He is pretty short for a teenager.

Chubby Dwarves exist, nothing wrong with it. Makes for interesting designs.

Because is better than anorexic physically fit characters?

For some reason I fucking despise Rose.

This is just as bad as having a cartoon character smoke cigarettes.

I mean Steven is a little fat for his size but its the kinda fat that will basically go away once he grows a few inches

It'd be better if Gems could actually bleed

>Healthy body weight = anorexia
Tumblr pls

Cause she's fat?

Steven ages very slowly due to his gem half. He's apparently 14 but has the body of an 8 year old. He can also apparently age at will.

I do think Steven is supposed to be fat, but getting slightly skinnier due to going on more missions.

how? Its not like they are showing anyone consistently over eating or glorify it as cool

That's like arguing its not ok to show a character get lung cancer because smoking causes it

He's half jewish, the same way garnet is black

Rose aint even that fat, she's just a bit thick.

Maybe he's only getting skinnier due them them not being able to stay on model, maybe even from a loss of budget.

>Its not like they are showing anyone consistently over eating or glorify it as cool

I haven't seen much of this show, but I think I so recall a scene where Steven and the rest of the fat characters are being consuming mass junk foods with smiles on their faces.

Pretty sure you are miss remembering

I just think it's irresponsible for them to make a cartoon with this kind of message.

Yeah I think it was an episode where Steven is eating all kinds of donuts.

>but I think I so recall a scene where Steven and the rest of the fat characters are being consuming mass junk foods with smiles on their faces.
That definitely never happened because eating a lot of junk food is only a real thing with Amethyst. Also Rose is dead so she kinda couldn't be there to do that.

yeah still pretty sure your making it up

only example of over eating in the show I can really think of is the first episode where Steven only does it because he thinks it will help him use his power and makes himself really freaking sick in the process

Look at this grotesque shit.

>blue fat lady

Literally who?

That was the point of the scene.Season1 Amethyst is portrayed as a glutton irresponsible person

No they're all definitely fat.

There's a girl in the place I work that is literally Amethyst. And she is in love with me but I don't like her sarcastic attitude and the fact that she chubby.

Nah, I don't hate all fat people.

>literally
Is she a purple shapeshifting alien with a gemstone in her chest?

>this thread

>SUfags

It's not even good bait but there is nothing better going on right now.

Still, i had a good laugh and my sides we're obliterated.