If you have:

If you have:

>no social status
>no attention from the opposite sex
>no expensive interests/hobbies

Then there is literally zero reason to bother working and you should sponge off your parents AND or the state for as long as humanly possible.

If you disagree with this you're a normie.

t. 29 year old NEET on centerlink, living with parents in upper-class suburb, whose life consists of going to the gym, walking around the city, going to the beach, eating, sleeping and shitting.

how do i get neetbucks for depression

There will come a point where you will have to grow up. You either do that yourself, or wait until your parents die them fall into destitution and poverty.

>Not working towards becoming the next rothschild and pushing your own agenda
Why even live m8?

the odds of this happening are about 50 - 8,000,000,000.

This.

Your absolute number one goal in this case is to get as shredded as possible. It's not hard to eat in a caloric deficit.

T. I'm a 25 year old NEET who has been lifting for 5 years, currently in keto

When you're low bodyfat with muscle life is better. That's a hard red pill for people to swallow

>normie

All you idiots have awful parents who deserved to be culled, my parents kicked me out when I was 18 even though I was going to college, never been more glad about it now that I'm 22

Get a lawyer. Watch that 60 minutes piece on people who go on disability you will see how easy it is to get.
The lawyer will recommend you to a doctor that week work with him and find a way to get you disability. You wait a year or 2 and then go to court and get disabled.

i wish that was my situation
i could literally start a new life
your so lucky, you should start a new life

i wish that was my situation
i could literally start a new life
your lucky

wtf did i just do what a fuck up

To phone posting

I can understand the notion of becoming a NEET in this terrible and crumbling society. Paying social security tax on every check so boomers can die comfy, then the program, which they borrowed against, will fail before you ever get it. But dont you worry about what will happen when the welfare stops coming, and youre utterly without skills or ezperience to trade? Will you just starve quietly or what?

It starts with one person in the family man. Your family will know my name eventually, and if you're smart, everyone will know yours.

How the hell am I supposed to afford a lawyer in the meantime though.

I have depression and maybe even DiD but I've kept it to myself all my life pressuring it down with constant distractions (i'm on Sup Forums afterall) and thus have no history of behavior problems.

t bh might end it disability or not. Tired of leeching off of family and probably being a shame to them as well which going on disability would only make worse.

Looking at it now you must have absolutely no shame for your family to do this.

Getting on disability and draining a society that rejected you is the ultimate form of rebellion this day and age.

Even if the fascist revolution comes and the disabled/neets are killed for being a drain on society, the facade of civility will come down and the neets will have revealed society for the monstrosity it truly is.

If you are a neet and you are reading this, you are the resistance.

In my culture, it's okay if you stay at home as an adult.i could have been just like you, living off my parents, but I saw older friends and such, do that, and I saw it as a burden to the parents. Growing up poor as shit, I knew that wasn't for me. When I swing back home sometimes, I feel sorry that my friiends mom/dad have to deal with his/her baby adult ass

Yet you're here

The lawyer is free. He is suing to get you disabled. The government gives you a settlement + disability and the lawyer takes a 30-40% cut.

I am in full support of my NEET bros.

I'd not want to "contribute" to this society either if I was in their position.

Besides, when NEETdom becomes common enough, tax paying people will tire of it and it will contribute to the destruction of the welfare state.

Finding a good job and then a place to stay is really difficult. Its also really expensive, more than its ever been at any point in history I think.

Rent is astronomically high, and the amount of money people get from even well paying jobs is lower in comparison to cost of living (and it continues to get worse)

And its not like you can move to bumfuck nowhere where things are cheaper because then the jobs aren't there or they end up paying way less.

I don't want to live at home with my folks (late 20s) but its cheaper. I also think less and less people are going to be moving out as the cost of living increases.

Thanks, capitalism.

Question, if Trump is elected will you NEETs finally start working?

i'm a neet and yet i still get attention for grills. you just have to smile a lot.

Im on the dole too bro. Im 31.

>Be me
>18 years old 12 years ago
>First job as factory worker
>Job sucked ass
>Faked back injury after lifting box
>Free health incurrence money
>12 year later 30 years old
>Still living the dream
>haven't worked a single day since

>have depression
>have

(pic related)

Kek. Lawyer .....free.

Go back to rok underage dipshits.

We can only get stronger by suffering and suffering alone

Capitalism...nigga you just a loser.

Either r9k or tumblr ------->

Sounds legitimate.

Neckbeard leechs need to go back to their containment board.

>Self-improvement

>i got a factory job expecting it to be fulfilling in any way
lmao

also
>asceticism
>self-improvement
implying neets aren't a bunch of neckbeard losers indulging in gaming fuel and doritos while watching anime and playing video games.

besides, if, as a neet, you have no friends and do not take part in society but instead subsist off government payments, what motivation DO you have to improve yourself? not only will the things you teach yourself be incorrect/to a poor standard because you have no outside source of criticism or correction, you literally have no other use for those skills other than self-entertainment
cases in point:
>teach yourself history to... argue on the internet?
>teach yourself maths to ... ???
>law? You're not doing anything with your life to make that knowledge useful
>science? see law
>language? you're not talking to anyone, you loser.
>music? self-entertainment

it's terribly narcissistic

NEET reporting for doody!

>It's not my fault I'm a completely useless cunt

NEETs are a cancer on society, you should all be disgusted and ashamed of yourselves, I know most of you are trying your best to deny it, but deep down you know it's true.

How many of you can honestly say you couldn't of done more to find work? Look at yourselves before you blame everything else, you're part of the reason we're being flooded by shitskins and zipperheads

>Complains on Sup Forums about society
>is a major part of the problem

You are pathetic, delusional, losers. I have no sympathy for scabby cunts who take hand outs. I hope the welfare state ends in my lifetime and you all starve.

>Inb4 excuses

Your insults don't offend me. After all, the insults are nothing more than just negative social sanctions in the form of social disapproval, created by you in order to reinforce social norms and values held within our society.

If you had my level of intelligence & insight into how society functions, you would probably be exactly like me.

I reached self actualization as a child, unfortunately for most people (like yourself) you wont ever reach self actualization until you're on your deathbed and you shout out "THE NEETS WERE RIGHT". Unfortunately you'll be too old for anyone to give a shit about.

Kek are you me m8

I make 1400 a month after tax I live 30 minutes from LA and my rent is 525 a month I'm fucking hungry everyday and I'm fuckin stuck

I actually have a small amount of pride and dignity that prevents me from being a loser

>If you had my level of intelligence & insight into how society functions, you would probably be exactly like me.
>I reached self actualization as a child

Could be.

What people take a entire lifetime to figure out, I figured out as a child. The people on here will never be able to comprehend us because they're still essentially stuck in the "matrix".

Negative social sanctions in the form of social disapproval simply do not work on me. Keep your social sanctions on low IQ individuals, you're wasting your time here.

OP is 100% right. many people will never get attention from women no matter what so what is the point in working and living an unpleasant, stressful life? unattractive people should always be NEETs. why contribute to a society that will never give you anything back?

Alright fuck off

Not an argument.

>Get to 50 years old
>Parents kick the bucket
>Social state collapses
What now genius?

partially agree. society owes you nothing and you owe to it nothing.

the exceptions are the people that -want- this stuff but can't obtain it for some reason. the only way to do that is to be a "normie" which is fucking degrading as hell.

Honestly, i agree. i'm a permavirgin (kissless, hugless), never had a job, do nothing but browse here and play vidya. I'm in uni but I don't think my parents will let me NEET

idk what the fuck I'll do in the future

Nothing in life is guaranteed.

but why should we care about society? society doesn't care about us

who /an hero/ here?

I have no desire to act like a normie. I literally can't even imagine having a job. I'd go insane having to deal with normies for 5 days a week

Slaves, fucker. Slaves.

there's always a way out user

Do your parents expect help from you later in life?

kek this

I thought Americans being kicked out at 18 was a meme

My parents are rich as fuck so it's all good.

I live with my parents, and am not working at the moment. At least I'm in college.

We'll see what happens with that though.

let me stay with you senpai

You seem to have misunderstood me, I am not a NEET, I work full time.

I also wish for the downfall of the welfare state.
I think the death of the welfare state would once again restrict women's ability to slut around, because having a child with Tyrone will result in her becoming homeless and starving to death, because there will be no welfare system with the government cucking other men to pay for her and her terrible mistake.

I think this would lead to fewer NEETs, because let's be honest, it really seems like the vast majority of them are unmotivated turds because decent women would be unavailable to them regardless of their employment status.

Young men not contributing to society and rebelling against it because of no decent marriage prospects is a problem every society has faced.

tl;dr: it's women's fault, again.

>Young men not contributing to society and rebelling against it because of no decent marriage prospects is a problem every society has faced.

beta uprising is happening

Normies are colossal faggots. I can't stand that fake ass demeanour you have to put on in the office.

Yah the crash of the welfare state would be a massive boon for men.

I actually had great plans for life.

But my ugliness drove me to social isolation and NEETdom. It's fucking painful to look like what I look like.

What if one is gay?

Thank the progressive idiots that are running your shit country, leaf