How does her hair fit in the helmet?

How does her hair fit in the helmet?

Strong independent nigeress powers.

same reason why Kory's 90s hair fits in a wetsuit

Unstable Follicules, True Believer!

You are a racist for asking that question.
how dare you.

Someone post the page from the Secret Wars Secret Love story where Danny is doing Misty's hair

I imagine it would fit. It's hair. Fitting comfortably on the other hand...

i know i know lel nappy headed hos and dank l!t magic f@m, but fuck if nappy fro hair doesnt make me diamonds, i cant explain

as a football player who had an afro I can answer this easily, you either adjust the padding on the inside of the helmet or you just move up another helmut size

Stocking cap.

This does not look like a 15-year-old.

>all that effort into styling her hair
>messing it up with a helmet

i'd believe it more if she just left her skull unprotected so she didn't have to redo the styling, ruining all that work would be unacceptable

>implying sjw's use logic
>at all
>ever

lol

Why is that?
Are you being a fucking ageist?

So are there any adult white males left in the Marvel Universe?

It seems like eventually there won't be. There will just be female minority characters. Not long after that trend will itself be consumed by the exponential growth of the Crisis of Infinite Gwens as every being in the multiverse gets replaced by Gwen Stacey.

WE

CUTE
U
T
E

WUZ

I want her and Tony to fuck

Wanna bet she just sits in the middle of the Avengers meeting room and demands more gun control?

this is the best joke ive seen on Sup Forums

you know how every big black dude is bald these days? this is the one costume you should be bald for.

of COURSE she's gonna have a fro

Iron Man is a superhero.
Iron Woman is a command.

>all that effort into styling her hair
>Styling
You've clearly never met a black woman. Black hair naturally poofs out like that. It's fucking terrible. Black girls wearing weaves isn't just a meme or a cultural thing. Most do it because styling ethnic hair is the worst fucking thing in the world.

You did good user.
I'm actually going to be disappointed if it's not a thing.

It's Pym Follicles, I ain't gotta explain shit

I'm reminded of that one joke in Goldmember where Beyonce has to wear a swimming cap and when she takes it off her hair pops out.

Also if this new Iron Woman has the same personality as Tony Stark I am not reading. I hate that asshole.

#Riridiculous
#BendisGoesFullRiri
#Riritarded