youtu.be/gCSWbTv3hng

>inb4 reddit humour
I know

jews made 'em do it

did americans make you do it?

/ex-yu/ please explain yourselves

Why do you do it?

slovenia

Why are you guys so alarmed about this? I swear Sup Forums is so out of the loop.

My parents go it done for me because they are not image board dwellers and know its easier to keep clean and preferable for a woman. It doesn't fuck up anything to do with feeling pleasure or anything like this (in western countries anyway). Its cosmetic.

My parents are not remotely religious.

GIrls prefer cut guys, but most generally don't care either way. The only people who seem to care about it are guys who generally are not cut. Do you guys love making judgement and examinations on dicks so much?

t. Mehmet al-Muhammadan-Goldstein

One reason, historically, was that it was to discourage masturbation. Jerking it was seen as unhealthy and morally depraved at the time.

the guy who made cornflakes hated masturbation or something

I seriously don't understand. Do uncut guys seriously take it as a point of pride? I mean it does not matter either way, a girl generally won't care if you keep clean but cut is 9/10 times going to be preference. Anyone with sexual experience knows this, I mean just google the question. If your GF told you otherwise she was just soothing the insecurity you seem to have about such a minor thing.

>australia
>south korea
>north america

what the FUCK?!
explain
i'm bisexual and that's not appealing at all, it's disgusting and prolly also uncomfortable, i can't imagine how it feels

>country founded by religious outcasts and/or criminals
gee, I wonder why

>a girl generally won't care
not in civilised countries but in the US where circumcision is common uncut dicks are considered unappealing.

>Girls prefer cut guys
That's probably true in places where being cut is the norm desu, I imagine girls would then start thinking uncut dicks are abnormal.
>Easier to keep clean
Not really. Pulling your foreskin back while showering is not hard or time consuming whatsoever.

It's only on the Least Coast

Basically yeah. Both if the girl has such a preference on dick its probably better in the long run to avoid anyway.

I don't get why Euros are so proud of having gross penises.

>the desire of some fathers to have their sons look like them

MY SIDES
is this a big meme? the only practical reason i can think of is , do people in US do it because they're stupid? it has no literally no pros, besides religious reasons for some.

the trend has died, most people under 30 aren't circumcised. I know one guy who's cut and we all give him shit for it.

nobody is actively proud of that kike, do you also think that having 2 arms is gross?

Why the fuck is circumcision so prevalent in South Korea? Do you just copy whatever your American overlords are doing?

>Not really. Pulling your foreskin back while showering is not hard or time consuming whatsoever.
Its not at all, if you keep clean regularly its a none issue, but its still an area of bacteria growth.

I mean yeah its not like your missing out cut or uncut, but no girl is going to say "wow I miss the flaps of skin that taste like sweat and bitter salt". They might be amused at first if they have never been with a cut guy, but I think people in this thread dwell on it far more than a girl would.

>My parents go it done for me because they are not image board dwellers and know its easier to keep clean and preferable for a woman.

No they didn't they did it because your dad's dad did it to him. If your parents are seriously considering how pleasing your penis is going to look in the future when you're a newborn then there's probably a lot more messed up shit that happened in your childhood to overshadow having your dick cut anyway.

Post the real version next time

>it has no literally no pros, besides religious reasons for some.
>uploads a picture listing 4 benefits aside from religion

Your uncut dick is not why you are a virgin bro

Are Azores and Madeira the separate country now?

i just don't get the mentality of consenting to strapping down your newborn and cutting parts off.
do americans have parental instincts at all?

I think its good that cut guys can be optimistic about it instead of whining like some do as you're most likely never gonna get the foreskin back anyway, its better to just accept it. The only thing that annoys me is the fact that american doctors actually encourage this shit and will do it without there being any real medical reason. The only time you might actually need a circumcision is if you have very severe phimosis which is rare, and even in those cases you could possibly stretch it out instead. So it seems retarded to me to just do it to every kid out of tradition.

>South Korea has 80-100%

Wait, why?

I can see literally no difference

No idea I did not stare at my dads dick as a kid. I asked my parents when I found out it was a Jewish thing and its what they said. When I became sexually active I realized most girls are happy about it anyway.

Maybe I am missing something and its all a ruse, but everyone ITT is acting like being cut destroys your sex life and masturbation. It doesn't, all you gain is some minor aesthetic changes. Trust me, I have a cut penis.

Ah, shit, Portugal. Already saw.

same as flips
american overlord

Korean women liked the aesthetic of american dick I guess

I can understand the point about it being a pointless procedure in the first place, but if you are going to have it done for religion obviously having it done as a baby is best.

As for aesthetic, its a tricky one. Honestly I agree with your point, but at the same time I am glad my parents had it done for me. Maybe some people are really bitter about it but I don't really understand why. All this shit about it reducing sensitivity and masturbation seems retarded. Modern circumcision does not do this.

Holy fuck the westabooness in that country is unbelievable, what did america do to the poor dupes?

Something about stopping masturbation and degeneracy. Obviously it didn't work.

Feminism is weird and strong in South Korea, as it is within judaism.

>feminism is the cause of circumcision

>mfw Amerislut and uncut

That shit is so bizarre.
>be american
>wife gives birth to a beautiful baby boy
>happiest day of your life
>wait a minute
>somethings wrong with the child
>it's penis is different than yours
>feels of massive insecurity overcome you
>shaking with impotent rage with the realisation that you're parents willingly mutilated you and that what you are is unnatural
>hyper ventilating from the post traumatic stress and phantom pain from what happened to you on the day of your birth
>wife is too exhausted to pick up on your negative feelings but the doctor understands seeing this every day
>he grabs a knife and slices off part of your babies penis
>once he wipes away the blood and discards your child's flesh you calm down
>all is right with the world
>get shot

Well I don't know what studies you've read but it makes sense to me circumcision would reduce sensitivity. Otherwise you would be feeling uncomfortable 24/7 just from having your exposed glans rubbing against the material of your underwear. Still I don't think it actually matters either during sex or masturbation, because even with my hypersensitive uncut glans I don't feel like I cum from physical stimulation as much as mental stimulation ie the situation itself being hot is what makes me really enjoy sex. That's just my experience though.

IIRC the people who popularized circumcision as a method of preventing masturbation also popularized corn flakes for the same reason. So any effort to find logic behind it is effort wasted.

I expect to see some unusual solutions when people start attempting the impossible.
Reduce fapping in teenage boys? There's a windmill to tilt at.

Kekd

I think there was a PSG episode where a factory made discarded foreskins into funyuns.

>t.Sharty McMutt

oh, here it is
youtu.be/whU1oX3sOTk?t=4m57s

>having numb dick becuz "it looks more /æss dead dicks/"
first of all it's subjective
second of all those reasons are too insignificant too count them. it's like saying that hitting a wall with your head has some pros like:
>gradually harder skin of your head
>bumps on the head look better
>personal choice

weil sie blöde sind

>popularized corn flakes for the same reason
>for the same reason

How does that even work?

*blames turkey

>his penis got snipped

KEK

he was a well-respected man and the parenting guide business was just budding at the time. Kellogg cashed in on a new market.

I don't know what to believe anymore. I thought it was because they are so religious.

>GIrls prefer cut guys
Nope. That means i'm in bed with a Jew.

>americans will defend this

>Slovenia
WTF

Honestly the main reason people do it is because they want the son to be like father which they see being the “norm”.

>0-20%
>20-80%
>80-100%

nice distribution of classes

balkan because of turks
slovenia because of immigrants from ex yu especially bosnians

I wonder who is behind this post.

My dick looks like it got dipped in acid. WTF were my parents thinking circumcising me? I asked my mom and she said "for aesthetic reasons". That really pissed me off. I seriously want to punch the window out next to me just thinking about this topic.

jews

COPE

stop bullying richugal

The remnants of Victorian pseudoscience and prudery, combined with the fact that nobody condemns it because most men are cut and don't want to admit there's something wrong with their penis.

The Midwest more so

>if you are going to have it done for religion obviously having it done as a baby is best.
So they can't refuse consent or shove a lawsuit up your ass?

So will you mutilate your future baby as well? Just asking. What about girls?

They told them the baby gets anesthesia (no it doesnt).

Even if they did get anesthesia, it doesn't make it right.

How does it feel knowing your parents never thought you were perfect as you are? I love my kids, they do not need surgery to improve them.

I wouldn't circumcise my son because it's retarded, painful, and unnecessary but male circumcision is not comparable to female circumcision. With female circumcision the ability to feel any sexual pleasure is removed and usually is replaced with severe pain and ripping during sex (no sexual stimuli meaning the vagina doesn't expand or lubricate) and urination. It damages nerves causing extreme pain. The male equivalent would be shoddily cutting the head of the dick off.

The idea that women prefer cut guys is a meme in countries where cut guys are the norm. Girls like it there because it's what they're most used to. In the rest of the world everyone prefers non mutilated dicks.

There are actually several types of female circumcision. Some are less invasive and less damaging than male circumcision. All are (rightly) illegal.

Depends on the type of female circumcision really, there are different levels with some of the less invasive ones being comparable to male circumcision.

Yes, but the most widely practiced form of female circumcision involves removing either both the labia and clitoris or the clitoris alone. There is no such equivalence for males. The terms female circumcision and male circumcision bring different emotions to mind, and for good reason. One is a lot more barbaric than the other.

Does anyone have that image where it shows foreskin being used for skin care products

There's an article about it somewhere. It's no secret.

Parents actually forced me to. I was 8 around that time, they said if I don't let my dick be cut, girls won't be near me because uncut dicks were "stinky" wtf

I've heard that's common in the Philippines. It sounds like the pressure there is worse than here.

We are all destined be G-d's chosen people and move to Israel, but some idiots still choose to follow Christianity.

This. I got my all my teeth pulled once they came in and replaced them with metal spikes. It looks so much better now and I don't have to worry about cavities. Stay mad enamelcucks.

Australia wtf.

>tfw jewish and uncircumcised

Lucky. I was born prematurely so I almost escaped it, but it was not to be. I considered killing myself at a couple points because of it.

The fuck dude. It's not that bad. I actually have a tight foreskin (phimosis) and might've been better off circumcised. Plus I go long periods without showering and build up dick cheese which wouldn't happen if I were cut.

you don't need to cut off your foreskin to cure phimosis

>i considered killing myself because my foreskin is gone
what the fuck is wrong with my country

It's sort of hard to explain how terrible it feels to know that you lost such an intimate part of your body without even being asked. Amputees apparently can feel a sense of loss after losing a limb. Imagine that feeling, and apply it to if you lost a (possibly very sensitive) part of your penis with neither consent or medical necessity. I'm prone to mental health issues anyway, but that hit me hard.

C O P E
O
P
E

i'm bipolar 1, i have actual psychatric issues
like i'm circumcised and I could give a fuck if I was or not
maybe you think about penis too much friend

C O P E

how do you cure it?

It's just done out of habit today. It's seen as normal and aesthetic here. I don't have any problem with it being done to me, but I probably wont have my sons circumcised.

From what I've heard the solutions are
1) Stretching with special cream
2) Surgical incision, but not circumcision

I'm diagnosed as depressed. Forgot to mention that a lot of it was feeling robbed of the pleasure I could have felt and the functions the foreskin serves. Most people have no idea about those things.

>this is normal in America

>Surgical incision, but not circumcision
This. It's sort of like plastic surgery, had it done. Just speak to your (hopefully non-burger) doctor.