Meanwhile... >> 84302555

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RV3Pj0CSoh0
youtu.be/luB1IGrS89g?t=2m59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LAURA PALMER IS AN ALIEN

THIS IS THE WATER

I've been LYNCHED call for help

What does this part mean? and why is laura palmer important, even in 1945, to the spirits?

only contrarian hipsterfaggots will love this shitshow

LELAND DID NOT KILL ANYBODY

normies are FUMING

Im 30 mins into this episode. Dont know what is happening but its Kino as fuck. Im on board trying not to get LYNCHED

We know now where the budget went.
and it was so worth it. my god. this might be the most beautiful film sequence i've seen.

Wow OP wow you made a terrible OP wow

youtu.be/RV3Pj0CSoh0
jeez these threads go fast

nuke me up /tpg/

>le drugs

fucked up old thread link, sorry :(

>says the cuck with a kikebook account
>>>/reddit/

Jade Electra explained it well. Lynch's fanboys will defend anything so I don't care about them.

Shit will always be shit, no matter how many sprinkles you put on it.

>

It doesn't matter, you don't degrade film by watching it on a telephone

This thread is terrible. I give up.

Got a light?

Im thinking that spanish kid from new mexico in the 50's is bob. Hear me out, bob is a spirit, but frank silva, or whoever the hell his real name is, is bob's host. Just like how we dont know what mike actually looks like. We just know that he inhabits the one armed man phillip jerard.

bitch you use facebook in 2017 sit down

wtf i love incomprehensible, glacially-paced art shows now

L Y N C H E D

Radiation.
Mutation.
Evolution.

it's a radio.
Just see the outline of that gas station, it's a radio.

>the little boy was black
>Lynch just equated interracial love to frog-rape, the atomic bomb, and the origin of evil in this world
>the only force to stand against this niggery is the whitest white girl who was born in white world and is fated to be raped across time and space by white men for all eternity

Lynch has died on Kino Hill. Long Live Lynch.

I thought that the bug thing was Bob and it would possess the boy. But it crawled into the girl's mouth so I don't know what the fuck it is.

PURE MOTHERFUCKING K I N O

DougieCoop - Kino

Episode 8 - Pseudokino

>normies
>a bunch of women and a cuck
well

guys this episode was good and if you disagree you are a boring person

THE HORSE IS THE WHITE OF THE EYE

I bet that bitch don't give no two rides though

What is this thing? Just an extradimensional being? Is it referenced anywhere else (other than the thing from the box)?

BRING BACK DOUGIE JONES

Thats a niggery response, user

How is it shit though? Explain to me how just because it didn't have traditional storytelling that is a bad thing? Isn't film a visual medium? What is bad about having visuals that are interesting? He didn't just have an episode with nothing but a white screen for 50 minutes it had many visually interesting scenes and of course the audio combined with it was also frightening.

have to rewatch this but BOB left dopplecoop, right?

but then he came back alive, so what's he going to do next?

WE WANT DOUGIE! DOUGIE IS THE PURE KINO!

She's gone
She's gone
She's gone
Away

what is happening in this thread? 35 posts and i'm still not getting it. you're all pretentious

All these pretzels are making me thirsty.

So is Bob basically the Lynch version of Godzilla?

LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

accuracy

>the demonic spirits are represented by homeless blackface savages
HOW DID LYNCH GET THIS PAST THE (((NETWORKS)))???

>muh dialogue
>muh seizure

From the start of this shot floating in with the music I felt like I was hypnotized for about ten minutes.

>'Kim Beatty'
>Can we go back to the NIN concert
>wants to watch Trent Renzor as a 50 year-old chad 'singing' with his gook wife in 2017 performing 'music' about ten times as shittier as the crap he was coming up with in the early 1990s

Please explain how it's shit, and how you're not just a braindead ADHD-riddled retard.

That's Cooper.

Anyone have a link to watch the episode?

You don't understand, it's not about the untraditional storytelling or whatever, I'd tell you but you wouldn't understand and you'll still be contrarian so there's no point.

it's coops doppelganger vomitting out bob

Maybe the bug gets into the boy somehow. Sexually transmitted demon spirits

where you literally shaking?

"Yes, I bet it is. That’s David’s idea, it might be David and Mark, I shouldn’t say just David, but I found out that the planet covered with creamed corn was David. I think in the original, original draft, there was this whole thing from 1954. I’d have to go look it up to be sure, but there was this whole thing that took place, the inauguration night of [President] Eisenhower. There were insects on this kitchen table, and somehow the Garmonbozia was there (chuckles), or the corn was there. If my memory serves me correctly, we got that idea because I think it’s Eisenhower’s inauguration, they actually stop the inauguration ball for a half hour, because it was the same night that on I Love Lucy where she had her baby. That was the episode, so everything stopped, so the world stopped. So maybe that’s what we were thinking (laughs), there’s a journey. But the Gamonbozia, David explained that to me. It did have something to do with, the only way you could get there was going backwards. Because that’s why Mike talks backwards, I thought that, I’m not sure if that’s true or not. I can’t remember if this was for an episode or maybe the movie, but we planned this long tracking shot of Sheriff Truman driving backwards, because that’s how you could get to the planet, or the area, which we never did."
Bob Engels, co-screenwriter of FWWM

What? It birthed BOB in 1945, that's Cooper? How do you figure?

Comfy has left the station. Dougie... Dougie...

god dammit i did this in the wrong thread

Tell me, I might disagree and argue with you but it is kind of unfair to demand I can't do that isn't it?

"im not lynched! im not lynched!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a smoked cheese pig

That's Lilith.

defend the nine inch nails concert, faggots.

>have to rewatch this but BOB left dopplecoop, right?

Yes.

>but then he came back alive, so what's he going to do next?

Try and kill the guy who shot him and made him lose BOB for starters. But he needs the coordinate info out of him first.

BRING BACK DOUGIE JONES NOBODY CARES ABOUT EXPLOSIONS THIS ISNT TRANSFORMERS

The song playing was fucking Threnody for the Victims of Hiroshima. He was clearly making an anti-nuke statement.

>the only force to stand against this niggery is the whitest white girl who was born in white world and is fated to be raped across time and space by white men for all eternity
Laura was a fucking whoore. That everyone went nuts over her is a commentary on "Missing White Girl" syndrome and that we tend to sanctify the dead and pretty.

A space Odyssey all over again

final warning to the normies

So we saw how BOB got made.

So how did MIKE get made?

the kid was a beaner, not a nigger

oh you're getting lynched boy

>implying you dougie fags aren't the next people who will be LYNCHED
Nobody is fucking safe.

I can't believe they're still using Frank Silva's likeness. It's distasteful as fuck. Give it a rest Lynch you nigger hack.

WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE!

THEORY: WHEN MR. C WAS RIDING IN THE CAR AND SAID TO TURN ONTO THE HIGHWAY... THAT HIGHWAY WAS THE LOST HIGHWAY.

I don't know I'm just shitposting mostly until I calm down.

If it's brown, flush it down.

So did the alien spew millions of spirits and one of them was bob? If they all feasted on suffering why did the giant focus on bob specifically? Also did the giant invent Laura Palmer and implant her into Sarah for the sole purpose of getting raped by bob and putting into motion the events that would eventually end him?

I feel like twin peaks worked better back in season 1 when bob wa just a metaphor for sadistic urges and mental illness.

Trent Reznor has made this user in particular very angry.

We deserve an hour of Dougie-only episode after this travesty.

there's ADHD and there is Fucking Boring

THE FUCKS ARE AT IT AGAIN CROATIA LEAKED EPISODE 9

>Final scene in ep 18 will be Dougie's wife stroking his forehead, running her fingers through his hair while he sucks his thumb

does the 119 this druggie hoe yells has anything to do witht the number the giant told to cooper at the red room?

Nice job but it's just not the same without the music

Literally one of the greatest episodes of television I've ever seen.

o fug didn't think of that

'Ladies and Gentlemen, the Nine Inch Nails'

>I swear I have a good argument!
Haha okay.

>but we planned this long tracking shot of Sheriff Truman driving backwards, because that’s how you could get to the planet, or the area, which we never did."
Holy shit that'd have been cool as fuck. Lynch seems like such an IDEAS GUY sometimes but it always seems to work out.

>worst episode so far
>there was not a single dialogue for 30 minutes

>they had no idea that this episode just explained so much and gave us the origins of the Twin Peaks story
>they need dialogue to spoonfeed it to them
Lynch is gonna be going mad when he sees the criticism of this episode
youtu.be/luB1IGrS89g?t=2m59s
Like he says here, he hates how people want film put back into text

WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE! WE WANT DOUGIE!

It was basically a normie-warning siren telling all the norms to shut off their screens and go to bed, just stop watching now.

Those who didn't heed the warning are now in, what we call in the psychiatric business, a rage spiral.

the lyrics are foreshadowing laura's reapparance and second murder

>focus on bob specifically
because he's lucifer

COSSACKS ARE IN RUSSIA