ITT: Movies you based your entire life philosophy on

ITT: Movies you based your entire life philosophy on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9IDoAPC6Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=b-zQCRhmRHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I believe there's a hero in all of us. Someone who keeps us honest. Who keeps us noble. And untimely lets us die with pride.

nice digits

Big Lebowsky. Relax, chill and stop caring about unimportant shits. Literally, the only movie that had any real influence on my life.

>it doesn't matter how much control you think you have. there are bigger things that can send you crashing just when you think you're flying high. adapt.

whoops wrong picture

>dude I'm so high I could see heaven

I turned into a loser, who takes drugs from spidah.

Based Nickelback.

I bet you're a bitter person

kek

I used to run round with a broom in my legs in store pretending I was playin Quidditch

im 25 years old now

When was "used to"? Last year?

I wish I could just rape my enemies but there are laws and shit

i was born in 92 dont blame me REE

There's a subtle genius here. It's hard to explain just how comedic this really is. It really is a masterpiece what you've done here. Truly impressed.

you're making me sound like i'm samefagging, but thanks

lmao

>it doesn't matter
>control
>bigger
>crashing
>flying

if you're not samefagging that other faggot set you up perfectly

Holy shit dude, well played

no i made both posts, but the compliment was a little excessive

"You are who you choose to be"

>you always have a choice

Yup.

explain

I don't even have a concrete life philosophy. It changes depending on my mood.

>I've got no strings
To hold me down
To make me fret
Or make me frown
I had strings
But now I'm free
There are no strings on me
Hi-ho the me-ri-o
That's the only way to go
I want the world to know
Nothing ever worries me
I've got no strings
So I have fun
I'm not tied up to anyone
They've got strings
But you can see
There are no strings on me

Is this movie evenore kino?

Fucking Ultron. Shut the fuck up.

Ultron was absolutely correct, humans need the chaos and the threat of destruction to keep them adapting and evolving. Peace is stagnation which will end in extinction.

such a good movie
"you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" the movie

>no ones posted drive yet

this

the people who use drive as their philosophy didn't need it to ruin their lives

LOL this meme will never get old amirite reddit??

i cant be worried about this shit. Life goes on, man.

Kill yourself nigger, Sup Forums is one of the last boards with decent humor.

You tell him!

can i choose to be a robot

Is this the biggest BTFO on Sup Forums of the week?

gawjis

>implying conando would let laws stop him

Quick! go post it on /r/Sup Forums!

Fuck off, faggot.

superman
dat ho now watch me youuuuu

>no matter who would try to destroy you, as a jew you will prevail

has my party been rocked

I started treating my mother right after seeing how much Italian mobsters respected their mothers. I still hate modern western women though

It's funny, because this implies that user is a Nazi, and society frowns upon Nazis, and therefore it's funny to claim to be one, and it's still as hilarious today as it was in 2003 and the literal hundreds of thousands of times it's been done since. And original.

Really rocks my party.

>Your business "plan?" Someday? "Someday my dream'll come..."? And one night you'll wake up and discover it all flipped on you. Suddenly you're old. And it didn't happen. And it never will. 'Cause you were never going to do it, anyway. The dream on the horizon became yesterday and got lost. Then you'll bullshit yourself, it could never have been, anyway. And you'll recede it into memory...and zone out in a Barcalounger with daytime TV on for the rest of your life...

>"People don't realize this, but loneliness... it's underrated."

I have no fear also something about Mody Dick

>humans need the chaos and the threat of destruction to keep them adapting and evolving.

>It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you

When will they learn

>knowing about a subreddit dedicated to a stolen meme
You need to go back

kek

upboated

Someones seems a bit stressed out.

Did someone wake up in an oven?

I never understood why that was a thing. If they want content from this site why not just come to the site??

holy shit

the problem is, if you get tired of having a relationship you can always break it up; if you get tired of being alone it's very hard to build bridges with people again.
That's why you don't get your philosophy from shitty summer flicks

>10 pages of threads per board
>40ish boards
Each hour maybe 10 funny things like that get posted, you need to look through alot of shit to find it. Plus fags who look at "best of Sup Forums" shit dont come here because they feel the need to comment and add their fuck all opinion and then get sad when someone calls them a faggot and wont acknowlage them. This place is a shit show, you get bullied and called a gay cunt on every board. People go on r4chan because they cant handle the banter and they don't see the fun side of the bullshit that happens here.

Plus it doesnt help that half the tv threads are about child actors. It makes people feel uneasy.

Aw man you did really good

Have you even seen the movie? If anything, this is not a typical summer flick. I admit I wouldn't have watched it by myself but I'm glad I eventually did. Besides (and believe me, I hate to say this, but) this is not how it works.

youtube.com/watch?v=l9IDoAPC6Ps

Based baneposter

Stop talking like a man in a dream.

Fucking A

dead meme

youtube.com/watch?v=b-zQCRhmRHk

I actually kind of like that there's an entire army of meme'ing shits who are too scared to visit Sup Forums. When Sup Forums's this mainstream now and the majority would still rather view le epin posts from their safe spaces where they won't get called a faggot, it just feels nice.

congrats

That was batman begins you fuckbird

Vision saw it properly. Seeing it as inevitable, but not being vain enough to try and cause it.

>he city shines brightest at nigh
what did he mean by this

FPBP

>Pyuma Man

Clearly you didn't get the Vietnam allegories.