Whoa... If this doesn't make you think you must be autistic as fuck

Whoa... If this doesn't make you think you must be autistic as fuck.

I just thought about how great it is how difficult my nations immigration policy is for your people to get in.

Hmm... This pulls back my brain's uncut foreskin and stimulates my gray matter.

Nope. My ancestors were genocidal invaders. At least, that's what the left has been telling me since kindergarten.

so..........your argument is the netherlands should open its doors to the worst places on earth full of murder rape and famine just becuase we was all migrants once? lmao

I didn't migrate to another country. So no. We are not all migrants.

I wouldn't have had to migrate if Britain hadn't taken in an insane number of migrants. My family has been in England for as long as I could trace it and that's over now. Enjoy your future rapes, terrorist attacks, and misery Europe, because you jewed me out of the future my ancestors died to give me

No your ancestors were my ancestors towel boys, I honestly believe Americans would have genuinely lost to the Indians if they fought without any support from us

you what m8?

we are slowly undoing the damage with welfare reforms...immigration reforms and the brexit

trudeu is turning canada into the next sweden! give your head a fuckin wobble m8!

slide thread

and if you believe that then feel free to open your border to all of africa and see what happens you stupid cunt

My ancestors didn't die to let a bunch of fucking Canadians live in my country. You don't know this but us natives hate you Canadian/Americans more than the mudlslimes and pols

>CURRENT YEAR

all of the west is fucked. we have at the very most 2 centuries and it could be much less

This doesn't include eastern europe and Russia obviously

Welp. You convinced this autistic fuck. I think I'll vote Jill Stein.

It's too late, the birth rates and continuing immigration are irreversible. Thank fuck my Granddad died in the 80's, if he walked into a shop and a Paki owned it he'd just walk out, said he'd rather fought for Germany after wogs moved into the neighbourhood

I'm a Brit you mong. And you'd have to be thick to hate Americans and Canadians more than muslims

WE ARE ALL MUSLIM

Since we can throw anything that nobody wants time for some examples
>we are all child rapists
>we are all shillary clitin
>we are all nazis
>we are all Stalinists
>we are all terrorists
And the list can keep going on with things that are fucking stupid

My family killed a bunch of redskins for this land and I'll be damned if i let those mudskins do the same to me.

Really thinks me make.......

they were you, ya retard. and youre government had them constanly attacking US after independence.

I was born here, so no I'm not a migrant you dumbfuck.

How many times to you dumb fucking Yanks take to get it through your thick skulls the french won your independence