Captain America: Sam Wilson #11 Storytime

Fuck off

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh shit I forgot about the bird dude

are his legs still made from a symbiote or did that get forgotten out of continuity?

Here comes reverse Cap to save (?) The day

Even if Ulysses power is actually"super accurate statistics" how is that at all like racial profiling?

Because that's the current events metaphor they picked out for this event and they're going to hammer away at it no matter how little sense it makes.

When can I get a Carol Was Right t-shirt?

Wow when did Carol turn against the PC police?

Thanks, OP.

These guys look rad as fuck

USA USA USAgent!

...how do circumstances align so that you get a blood transfusion from a bird?

Joaquin was kidnapped by evil scientist Karl Malus who was creating human/animal hybrids

He kidnapped Sam and Redwing. He turned Sam into a Cap wolf

Joaquin's transformation was permanent because Redwing is a vampire

>Joaquin's transformation was permanent because Redwing is a vampire

Good story. Thanks, OP.

GREAT action sequence.

>Rage and USAgent
I'm loving this book.

Hot diggity, USAgent, you're lookin' pretty good! I thought he lost his arms or legs or something.

>Sam's bird is a vampire
That sure is a thing. This is why I keep coming back to comics.

Anyways, thanks for the storytime OP, I'm surprised how much I enjoyed it!

FUCK YES
JOHN MOTHERFUCKIN' WALKER

This comic just got legit 10x better

>Another Civil War? I dunno...
>He hates black people, Sam.
>Where do I enlist?

Since we're in Civil War II, I would have expected the editors to at least check who was involved in Civil War I and who was not.
Rage was not.
(who am I kidding, I don't expect editors to check anything)

wtf is wrong with Mysty's face in 1st and 3rd panels?

Wait that's how he does it? I thought he legit saw the future?

He got them back at the end of Dark Avengers when an alt universe character gave them to him

That's what the second poster was referring to.

June Covington got a sample of the Venom symbiote, made it braindead and used it replace Walker's arm and legs.

acuna is lazy

Oh my god the number of liberal buzzwords in this thing. I feel like I'm watching TYT.

It isn't, it's a terrible allegory.
In Ms. Marvel it was even dumber, they compared arresting a guy that stole a tank and drove it all around town with stop and frisk.

The problem is that Tony and Sam fail to see the middle ground.
Ulysses' visions are useful visions that should be acted on, because they can't afford not to. They just have to avoid infringing any civil liberties, only arrest people the moment they actually do something bad (unless they already have a criminal record). If Ulysses says there's gonna be an earthquake or an alien invasion, you lose nothing by acting on that intel, but if you don't, thousands will die.
If Carol hadn't acted on the Thanos intel, everyone at Project Pegasus would be dead and he would have gotten his hands on Iso-8.

These guys remind me of Plex Rangers from American Flagg.

So, Ulysses is public knowledge now? I guess Bendis' pacing is so slow that the tie-ins already take place after issue 3.

?????
Rage wasn't involved with the New Warriors' reality show period, he sure as hell wasn't at Stamford.

And just like that I want nick spencer on a rage ongoing. All this racial stuff. Put it in there. Oh man a rage ongoing would be glorious.

can Night Thrasher come?

Who's to say that Alien Invasion aren't just peaceful immigrants? What if that Earthquake was just visiting the countryside? It's thinking like that that radicalizes moderate seismic activity.

This is actually getting good despite the retarded CW2 garbage, I am pleasantly surprised.

He does. He sees events that happen over like 99% of possible futures. "Seeing the future" by itself is kind of useless since there's a near infinite number of possible branching futures. Ulysses sees events that happen in a bunch of possible futures as opposed to just one so its more reliable.

Which words are the liberal buzzwords?

>"WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT"
I'm sorry... when the fuck did America start basing whether or not to uphold the law on how much law breakers enjoy it?

Really off-topic, but can Black Bolt beat Thanatos?
This picture made me wonder.

He got Vampir'd during Remender's run.

>Acuna
>lazy

He does all the art on the book, he's anything but lazy.

Since the 1920s.

good speech

when people really hate a law they start rioting

the purpose of rioting is to cause as much damage as possible that the government can't afford to keep fixing everything, and has to choose between going broke or changing the offending laws

regular thanos, probably,

But there is NOTHING fucking wrong with profiling, profiling saves lives, there is no other fucking way to prevent crime you worthless sack of human shit, Nick Spencer can burn the fuck in hell!

Why does Falcon hate being on Tony's side?

No, he's yelled in his face and only annoyed him (during Infinity, I think?). Binary-Captain Marvel was the one who KOd him during the CW2 fight.

annoying social commentary and CWII stupidity aside, I've been enjoying this series

Because Tony's an asshole

Yeah and if inocent people are sometimes arrested and convicted of crimes despite not having comitted them because they're near a crime and of a race considered statistically more likely to commit crime....oh well. Better a hundred innocent black go to prison than one guilty man go free

Can someone explain to me how profiling and statistics can predict an alien race attacking the earth with celestial tech, or predict Thanos coming to earth and the exact time and place he will land?

Unless he has some kind of passive omniscience where earth is concerned then that doesn't add up.

He's "profiling" futures. It's a ridiculous analogy though.

It's better if you don't know. Next you'll notice them everywhere. Enough people are suffering already.

He can predict something really big happening, but he doesn't get specifics because the finer the detail the less he knows about it.
Like sure, Thanos is coming but he has no idea what firepower he was packing or what his plan was or who should have been brought to take him down.

Eh, I'd say Spencer's analogy - while still stupid - is one of the better approaches of the CWII tie-ins to the issue, at least compared to Ms. Marvel/The Kingpin.

He literally said to call the Ultimates when he saw Thanos was coming

I mean yes, you call a superteam to take Thanos down. That has nothing to do with my point.

Point being sometimes specifics are important.

No because convictions aren't made on profiles, convictions are based of the evidence of the crime.

Has Kingpin come out yet? I missed the storytime.

Pretty sure the storytime is still up. Check the catalog.

Here

i like how the only people sam helps are black.
>are you a white guy that needs help from """"captain america"""""
>fuck you then

He helps everyone it's just the entire Nation has one problem an arc except for the nonsense white people problem static he occasionally gets.

Thanks, I just saw it in the catalog and came back to say to ignore me.

I hope Sam fucks him up in 3 pages. At most.

WORLD STAR!

>wanting faggot Sam to fuck up BasedAgent

He helped out undocumented immigrants making illegal border crossings in the first arc

You're a licensed Avenger, you twit. Only reason you weren't getting paid before is because Waid really wants his broke Iron Man.

He stopped human traffickers from kidnapping people to sell them to mad scientists to be used as genetic experiments. Mind you, it was the human traffickers leading them across the boarder in the first place.

>Nu-Falcon

Plz stop trying to make this happen

pls don't be a straw man.

>Senator who just passed a bill

That's not how it works Spencer....that's not how anything works

I mean it's not like USAgent has ever been anything other than a hardline right-wing nutjob; it's why he's so great

Spencer should be writing CW2...that was actually a compelling argument by Carol