Story time

Ulysses Infinite comic #2
Enter the dojo

What ever happened to that karnak comic

Delayed once more, the fifth chapter was pushed back to the 27th of this month and soxth was moved to September

With every new female Inhuman introduced I am more convinced that there is a rule saying Medusa is the only one allowed to have long hair.

Infinite reading bump.

thanks

Creepy.

The modern amenities are kind of jarring.

The fact that they recycle is great.

>Karnak tries to pitch his netflix series

>It won't be fatal

That's not exactly the best way to put it

>can't wake up

The End

whyboner

If I had doubts that there are shills on Sup Forums, I don't have any. I mean, really, storytiming INFINITE comics? that's a new level of retarded.

Thankfully, I know your IP, and I'm going to whoop your ass OP

Is this comic supposed to be a dark comedy?

Its really funny.

Ah yes, much more humane and caring than Tony Stark. Rigorous hazing, strangulation and a damp cell are saintly compared to a tap on the head and a jump scare.
And the delicacy of this analysis too, nothing like that high tech brain scan stuff that gets answers. Just a good ol' fashioned asking the traumatized witness to describe what they see during shock. That always works just great.

I can definitely understand now why the Inhumans are fit to--okay I can't keep this sarcasm up anymore. Whatever the delusional grievance Sup Forums has with Stark, these people are psychotic. No, I don't care if Karnak was trying to find Ulysses weakness through running the gauntlet it was far less sensible than Stark's method. The only difference is instead of kidnapping Karnak has "permission" to do all this through the whole imposed authority the monarchy places upon inhumans "subjects".

Which is basically cult conditioning.

Did you miss the comics where they sent him to wankanda and Parker industries to be tested as well
>doubting Karnak's abilities

Well, the story is good. Has good humor and body horror.

Doesn't matter. OP will be dead by dawn for this faggotry

Seems like, Ewing is better at the dark jokes than Ellis was is in the solo.

He's a warrior monk. He's never, at any point, show himself to be anything other than that.

what you're going to get off your chair and go on a rampage with your katana down the streets shouting: "TO OP'S HOUSE!"

I only have wakizashi, but it will work for what I plan...

How did thatbecome this

Karnak "gets things done"

Karnak's probably going to tell him if he wants to be able to do something beyond seeing people die and living in fear of these visions he has to learn how to act instead of just react. Cue eye of the tiger training montage.

Followed most likely by burnout and near villainous breakdown as he fails to understand the difference between doing all you can and trying to do everything. Followed by everyone seeing they put too much pressure on him, and too much of their own shortcomings upon him and sympathizing enough to let it slide. Followed by him fading into obscurity or getting nerfed such that he only sees a few hours or days into the future because as everyone already has said if he knows too much it will shoot other events, twists, shock factor deaths and the like in the foot.

I think we have bingo or at least the use of copy pasted panels marked on the board. I wouldn't be surprised we completely fill it and call it a Bendis Blackout.

Kind of pointless to apply copy-pasted panels for an Infinite comic format.

Tie ins don't count anyway

>I can taste colors

>mfw he gets killed
>the final fight starts

It's a motion comic.
That doesn't count.

>she can actually taste fear.

OW

It's really refreshing to see somebody write a fucking INHUMANS comic amidst all the bland numutants bullshit.

I might actually buy this when the physical copy gets printed.

Is he crying because him locking doors is painful or because Ulysses is being mean?

>Ask if TES is part of the Hpercrisis earlier today
>then this comic hits
spooky