Toonami Ratings for 7/2/16

One Punch Man will replace Samurai Champloo starting July 16th at midnight.

Intruder 3 is coming in November.

A new season of Samurai Jack is being made for Adult Swim Toonami. 10 episodes in length, TV14 minimum, no official release date yet.

Adult Swim is funding two new 6 episode seasons of FLCL. Expected release is late 2017/early 2018.

This week was a marathon on USA#1 weekend, so no one was expecting much. Last years DBZ marathon on Freedom Day did surprisingly well, for being on the exact day of the most important holiday in history, and one that often is celebrated late at night. Anyways, HxH actually did pretty decent here. The front was lower than usual, but stayed consistent all night, with the end performing higher than usual, especially the last slot. Lots of marathons in the future with numbers like this.

11:30 Hunter X Hunter (r) 1156 0.50 637
12:00a Hunter X Hunter (r) 906 0.39 498
12:30a Hunter X Hunter (r) 850 0.38 482
1:00a Hunter X Hunter (r) 809 0.37 465

1:30a Hunter X Hunter (r) 805 0.36 458
2:00a Hunter X Hunter (r) 781 0.34 425
2:30a Hunter X Hunter (r) 705 0.31 393

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQl8zBB7bPvLWfGCVicg_kVmSVTGml2y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KotH is embarrassing ATHF

8:00 King of the Hill (r) 0.45 736 0.21
8:30 King of the Hill (r) 0.47 774 0.28
9:00 Rick & Morty (r) 0.46 754 0.30
9:30 American Dad (r) 0.64 1001 0.45

10:00 The Cleveland Show (r) 0.73 1143 0.52
10:30 Family Guy (r) 0.90 1447 0.68
11:00 Family Guy (r) 1715 0.76

A marathon night beating the comedy reruns, now I have seen it all

3:00a Rick & Morty (r) 650 0.28
3:30a American Dad (r) 699 0.32
4:00a InfomercialsM.o.p.z. (r) 624 0.28
4:15a Off the Air 580 0.25

4:30a The Cleveland Show (r) 699 0.30
5:00a King of the Hill (r) 714 0.32
5:30a King of the Hill (r) 699 0.30

Best.

Best first

Well color me shocked at dem ratings, looks like we aren't dead just yet

Pleasant surprise.

NEW SCHEDULE STARTING JULY 16th

11:30 - DBZ
12 - OPM
12:30 - IBO
1 - HxH
1:30 - Naruto
2 - One Piece
2:30 - Parasyte

ALL THE SHONENSHIT IS FINALLY GROUPED INTO ONE EASY TO SKIP CHUNK. GET HYPE

So does OPM fix Toonami? Or will it be another meme title that underperforms since half the people who requested it don't watch it?

it seems to have the same hype KLK did so i'm sure it'll do fine

Probably another mild performance, it's another loud minority show.

Anyways, it will be nice seeing how a comedy focused series holds up on the block. Don't think we have ever had one, and this block desperately needs the variety

b-b-bump

at least it's only 12 episodes so it's not like we're getting a HxH on our hands

True, I'm just saying people should manage their expectations for its performance.

Having such a short series is really appreciated, even if it was predictable to accommodate Jack

>worst rated show of the night is off the air
plebs

OPM needs to get the full OP every episode fuck DBZ

Man it's gonna be rough going from a high energy show like OPM into the total bore of IBO.

Still a kek how quickly IBO was moved down

So when do we expect Jack again?

If the theory posted holds up
>OPM ends October 1 uninterrupted
>guaranteed Labor Day marathon so that puts us at October 8

So Jack should premiere on October 15th, I'd expect trailers to start in August.

Also, Parasyte ends one week after OPM. I would say Demarco will allow Parasyte to air normally on Labor Day to sync it up with OPM. Assuming OPM performs well, it replaces Parasyte as the rerun.

Unless Toonami expands, there really aren't any other options

They rejected Home Movies too but eat up McFarlane garbage all day long. Talk about shit taste.

>ironic, unfunny, low effort garbage
>waah why are its ratings bad

Be happy it gets ratings at all, because it really shouldn't be

It won't, their handling of OPs is so stupid.
>first show always gets full OP
>first show is always gonna be DBZ :^)

We used to have 2 shows running full, not sure why that's not an option anymore
>AS airs le wacky stoner bumpers multiple times throughout Toonami every week
Oh right

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT ONE PIECE IS LITERALLY THE BEST SELLING COMIC BOOK OF ALL TIME

Admit it, you miss KLK.

nah

>not starting the thread with a toonami image

congrats m8

you got a problem with America?

fucker?

I have no beef with America. i just want the OP to know better, like any great American would.

yeah he knows better, that's why the OP is AMERICA

Thanks senpai

Aren't you a 400lb Aussie or was that a different cqc?

Pic IDDQD says you only downloaded that image 11 or so minutes ago, and your post was 10 minutes ago.

You unamerican fuck

hey, I'm down to 392 thank you very much

I'm on to your game!

>Aussie
what

no but I miss this tittymonster

There must've been a different CQC bro back 2013. I distinctly remember this.

why would there be two people with the same awful name.

that'd be like if there were two TentacleBot's.

My life has taken a horrible turn. I've been reading through every name/trip post in the archives.

i'll pray for you user.

>why would there be two people with the same awful name.
>that'd be like if there were two TentacleBot's.

need more of me

>off the air
>ironic, unfunny, low effort garbage
guessing you've never seen the show
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQl8zBB7bPvLWfGCVicg_kVmSVTGml2y4
its like liquid television, an anthology show of sorts.

Freedom trumps Toonami every single time, commie

>tfw got so drunk last night I told my entire family what I do every Saturday

What have done. My powerlevel.

>two new 6 episode seasons of FLCL

Sorry for being so new, but wtf do these numbers mean?

first one is in millions of things, second one is for something and the last one is for the combined ages of people who think might be viewing

>being happy that a 100% complete and resolved series is having more seasons squeezed out of it as a nostalgiagrab.

Why? There are countless series that were never completed or have more material to adapt that needs this much more. All this will do is sour FLCL for everyone but ultra plebs who lap up anything based on the title

>not considering the possibility of it being FLCL for a new generation

I mean c'mon.

i really dont miss it at all. I think the show is severely over-hyped.

First number is the total number of viewers overall. Third number is the viewers for the target 18-49 age range that Adult Swim is geared towards. The network and advertisers only really care about that latter number.

Nope, the only show I miss is Dandy.

That's not how it works bud, you don't make FLCL: Millenial Edition. You make something totally new that sticks with that generation like FLCL stuck with us

Agreed, I don't mind revisiting something when it's done tastefully, problem is that it never is. I don't want to go way off topic, but things like Ghostbusters are easily the worst and becoming much more prevalent. Just using the name to push something completely different from the original because they know their different idea is dogshit no one will watch without the name on it.

Anyways, back on track, I have high hopes for Jack, most of the original team, and all they are doing is capping off an incomplete series. No extra fluff, no token current year characters, just a definitive end. My expectations are low for FLCL.

I rest easy at night knowing a handful of series, such as Ed, Edd n Eddy, can never ever fall victim to the reboot shit.

>Toonami getting garbage shows like One Joke Man and Samurai Jackoff
When's DeMarco going to give us the good stuff bros?

Back to ASMB with you, your autism isn't wanted here

Like what?

Such as?

Fuck off, DeMarco.

Monogatari and Re:Zero.

>Intruder 3
Why?

So they can have TOM get his voice module broken so they don't gotta pay Blum anymore

Why doesn't TOM have an ongoing comic?

whats a comic?

With the fucking image spamming namefags that the mods refuse to ban, I feel like Kill La Kill never left.

Seriously, fuck those guys.

I imagine you sitting in a diaper squealing "WHY WONT THEY DO WHAT I SAY" a lot thinking the mods would ban someone for posting a toonami related image in a toonami thread.

Oh sure, it starts with one KLK image. Then he posts another, and another, until it's nothing but blatant waifuism and the entire thread becomes anons dumping their KLK folders with no discussion prompting it. Every. Single. Week.

At least mix it up with different shows if you're going to do that. Maybe one week you spam the thread with Kill la Kill, but the next you spam it with Akame ga Kill or Soul Eater or Space Dandy. Toonami has aired well over a hundred shows that aren't Kill la Kill.

I'm excited

>The Meme Man fans are going to destroy this general even more with their meme anime.
It's been nice knowing all of ya.

>complains there is no diversity
>then complains about diversity
Take a few moments to have your guardian to change your diaper and come back with a more thought out argument.

I agree with you, user.
>Show comes on.
>"Lol, lets posts KLK images and fanart!"
>Ratings thread is made.
>"Lol, lets posts KLK images and fanart!"
It's cancer in it's purist form. It honestly is a heavy contributor to the downfall of this general. I at times wish we never got KLK on this block.

No, reread my post you moron. I'm complaining that the user ISN'T spamming the thread with other shows. He's just spamming Kill la Kill and only Kill la Kill.

If he posted other shows from time to time, I'd be fine with it. But he doesn't.

Are you ready for

POWER

GET THE POWAAAHHH

You really think american anime fans want monogatari?
Only Sup Forumsnons would watch that and even then they would complain about the English voices.

OPM is a really really good draw for Toonami. If they could put it first, they would.

>all this preemptive hate on OPM already
You faggots will complain about literally every show that isn't KLK won't you

Butthurt KlK spammer detected

what's a battle?

what's a CQC Bro

a cuck

all they gotta do is proper advertising

so advertise it during Rick and Morty reruns, and on reddit

So I've missed every week since IBO started. Is it worth catching up on it and HxH or should I continue to not care about IBO and jut jump back into HxH since it's shonenshit anyway? That's what I'll be doing with OP and those are all the shows I give a damn about.

NOT Death Gun would never be so rude

It only happens during this threads and after Toonami ends. And this threads are shit after the first 50 posts

Just make skipping it all a habit, it's all shit

But I don't feel that CQC Bro is bullied enough whenever I'm not here, and I might as well watch something while I type out all my mean comments.

CQC and Tentaclebot have become multiple times more cancerous than they ever have been in the past few weeks. Maybe it's your fault.

Or maybe all hope is lost for the quality of these threads. Who are we kidding, they have always been low quality shitpost dens

fuck you

i'm a better poster than all you useless memers combined

>Maybe it's your fault.
Then I will continue to come here and shit on him for the good of our general.

shut up, faggot.

IBO is shit, I mean, so far it has been shit.

alright bros what do i rewatch first

Kikaider or Cyborg 009?

IBO is pretty boring, just some sociopath kid doing what sociopath kids do.

also for HxH you just missed training episodes and its going to be like that until next year or so

I mean, Kikaider is shorter, so...