Reminder

Your war tradition is nothing compared to that of China.

China literally invented the concept.

Even the most celebrated military treatise in human history was invented by the Chinese.

Sun Tzu's The Art of War.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He
globalresearch.ca/china-rise-fall-and-re-emergence-as-a-global-power/29644
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Chinks invented war

Wow yet another reason to hate them.

WTF I hate China now?!

> no soul
> greedy
> invented war
Are gooks worst than niggers?

China invented the printing press but it didn't revolutionize science.

China invented the compass but didn't sail the oceans.

China invented gun power but didn't conquer the world.

Notice a pattern?

Chinese war tradition is to be engaged in a war and then to suck cock. Literally, all their military history proves it.

>Notice a pattern?
China is a big comfy place?

Chinks invented war in order to kill each other more effectively, they've lost their touch but they keep the spirit alive.

*blocks your path*

Everything you said is wrong. Literally everything.

Then why is it so hard for you to disprove it?

The scientific revolution and industrialization happened in Western Europe.

Western European powers brought about the Columbian exchange.

They discovered the new continents and colonized the world.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

They can't, I'm in a boat.

Your point being? We are not America. We are not a rivaling power of China. We embrace the Chinese century. We are China's most important Western ally.

Chinese warfare is so dumb and autistic
that's why they kept getting BTFO by superior Vietnamese asymmetrical tactics

>Then why is it so hard for you to disprove it?
It isn't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He
globalresearch.ca/china-rise-fall-and-re-emergence-as-a-global-power/29644

Europe's global dominance lasted a couple centuries - a veritable blip in human history and it's long since waned. America's dominance last half a century and is also waning.

China dominated the global economy pre-19th century and is on course to do so again. Germany meanwhile is on course to boast a population devoid of Germans.

>Vietnamese tactics
>sacrifice millions until your enemy gets bored

Ask any American if he thinks his country really "lost" the Vietnam War.

really China was only in a position of objective superiority during the Tang dynasty
at other points the Muslim nations and Indian ones near china were all equally powerful if not more so
and India was historically wealthier than China
Europe was never really inferior to china except for a brief period following the collapse of Roman power and then Muslim/viking expansion, but even then Europe had larger cities and was just as wealthy, not to mention had better technology in some areas.

I'm sure America just wasted billions of dollars, thousands of lives, and the collapse of their SEA strategy just for a laugh

You aren't even trying to disprove anything I just said because it's all true.

China as well is doomed by its own demographic trends. It's workforce has already peaked at it is expected to decline from. Sure, China will grow but it will never achieve the same kind of super power status America used to enjoy. At best we will get a multi-polar world or another cold war scenario.

Think you have that backwards m8, Nam barely had a million soldiers at all and they ended up with less casualties.

>it's another episode of autism from the whole world starring basement dwelling neets from every possible nationality.

>China as well is doomed by its own demographic trends.
Right, that's why it's been able to stay culturally and demographically intact through the millennia and into the 21st century while all its contemporaries have whittled into irrelevance (see Greece, Mongolia, Egypt, Italy, etc.)

Somehow I don't think it's China's demographics you should be decrying.

>US losses 58k
>viet losses 5 million
Hokay.

some losses must be accepted for victory
and this number includes the south Vietnamese

>Right, that's why it's been able to stay culturally and demographically intact through the millennia
this is bullshit propaganda
modern Chinese culture is so far divided from that of the Manchu even, let alone earlier dynasties, and there have been a fuck ton of different dynasties from one nation or another and loads of strife

They can only fight against each others.

>>viet losses 5 million

Source for that one? Highest I've seen is 4mil as a high estimate, which is mostly civies and includes both north and south. I specifically said soldiers and the perspective was from the winner's (just north) :^)

And yet they have a population of over a billion that overwhelmingly identifies as Han. Unmatched social cohesion in the face of an ephemeral world. I don't see Vietnam staking any enforceable claims in the South China Sea.

>it's another chinese inferiority complex episode
i think they really need a few more nankings

china was historically very powerful fighting enemies within marching distance of its hordes of soldiers, but anywhere further it was completely inept at maintaining control
European and middle eastern nations by contrast had far more developed supply lines and ability to project their force.
Islamic nations, especially the great Turkic powers far eclipsed the power of China for most of the supposed Chinese "golden age" and Europeans had far more money and more advanced trade/economic/civic practices which allowed them to easily sweep the Chinese aside leading to the century of humiliation

even now China has less global cultural presence than fucking Korea or Australia does which is really sad.
most people call Chinese caretakers Kanji rather than Hanzi even

population means nothing since countries like Indonesia and Pakistan have hundreds of thousands of fuckheads too. China always had a big population and it only made things more difficult for them as it does now.
Vietnam is a small country compared to China but I laugh at this nonsense arrogance on behalf of the Chinese thinking they are some ultra powerful demigods who will destroy America. its worse than the Russians.
naturally Americans play into this shit too for their own reasons to create another big bad out of thin air.
reality is china and america are intertwined and are practically one economy, so its just a race to see who can decouple themselves from the other first, but it looks like America is winning which is why China is getting more bold with their silk road pipe dream

What's funny is that chinese civil war killed far more people than nanking massacre yet they butthurt only about latter

ONLY Chinks may kill other chinks, no foreigners get this honor. When a chink kills a chink it is glorious and historical warfare.

China has always been busy with internal wars though

The Chinese were a land-faring people, with a particularly large land mass with multiple bordering neighbors, they needed to be good at fighting on land. But that being said, the only sea presence China had was money making with only some exploration, they're fucking garbage at fighting at seas.

China thanks to Mao has no culture anymore so it will just soak up western and generic eastern culture.

>no soul

>China invented the compass but didn't sail the oceans.
they did, read about Zheng He
>China invented gun power but didn't conquer the world.
China is a whole world on its own

Again, I don't see any enforced Vietnamese claims in the South China Sea.

>China is a whole world on its own

this ended up being a great disadvantage with respect to european powers

>Islamic nations, especially the great Turkic powers far eclipsed the power of China
no, excepts for Umayyad and Abbasid Caliphates and Mughals no Islamic nation ever was comparable in power to a unified China

>most people call Chinese caretakers Kanji rather than Hanzi even
maybe on this site, most of people in the world call them literally "Chinese characters"

>population means nothing
>basic indicator of country's capabilities means nothing
lmao

population means "nothing" only if a country cannot govern it efficiently, not the case with modern day China

Yes, this had been a considerable disadvantage, but only as long as the nation is incapable of evolving. China evolved dramatically. The communist government managed to enforce modernisation.

Should have left them alone. China and Japan were content with staying in isolation and minding their own business but then the West forced them out of that isolation to participate in a global economy and power play just to keep from being bullied again.

It's a mistake the world will learn to regret if it hasn't already.

This is what happen when you isolate your country to the world. Which is why I never understand how the far-right are so desperate to close themselves off, a bit ironic really.

You can still participate in trade without accepting millions of immigrants from shitholes.

God, I wish China would just take out place right now, being world police is boring, Europe can't and Russia can't.

China has the potential, but it wont for a looooooong time. It's going to take them about 35 years to make a navy strong enough to challenge the US in strength, thats provided they dont collapse in that time or even want to put in the effort. And secondly, when they do make that navy, it wont be as good or as effective as the US's. You can buy a experienced navy off the shelf, the US navy has years ahead of the Chinese in terms of experience travelling and fighting.

you are accepting millions migrants, your government that looks for cheap labor, no one else

also why are you crying so much about immigration, it's so fucking boring at this point, everytime there is a political discussion, there comes a far-right monkey babbling about immigration

>thats provided they don't collapse in that time
how would they collapse? do you make predictions about US the same way? that something can happen provided US don't collapse?

China, as of now, is totally stable

Westerners are so delusional about China, they think that because it's getting richer, the Chinese will surely demand more and more political freedoms and that will inevitably lead to the collapse of the regime

Calm down I was pointing out that far-right don't aim to 100% isolate themselves.

So has Europe. Didn't stop us from building world empires

China invents condom but never has sex with anyone

Didn't stop China either.

>dark age europe
>larger cities
[Citations needed]

Thank you based China for teaching us guerilla war tactics which helped our Maoist to throw monarchy.

>Westerners are so delusional about China, they think that because it's getting richer, the Chinese will surely demand more and more political freedoms and that will inevitably lead to the collapse of the regime
IT's called historical process

Give up South Ossetia, Crimea and Kuril Islands.

Russia will lose them in 20 years. Dunno what it has to do with my post though?

Ignoring the fact that even with Chinese GDP per capita reaching Eastern Europe levels approval for the government is higher than almost all Western democracies, it's because China's situation is really unprecedented in East Asia and the Confunction nations, the others (Japan, South Korea) having democracy shoved up their ass instead of adopting it by their own choice. China is also in the unique situation position of being by far the largest and now the most economically and politically powerful country in their region, which is inevitably (regardless of muh cultural revolution) going to result in other countries ideologys having less influence on the populace.