Tick tock faggots it's 10 pm on a Friday on the east coast surely you are drinking...

Tick tock faggots it's 10 pm on a Friday on the east coast surely you are drinking. Soon you will give in to Islam and Allah and get halal food and submit to the fucking superior religion you Western cucks. Come on drunk fucks submit to the nice Muslim man in the cart. The west is fucking dead.

lol its 10 am for me and im enjoying a glass of this good shit, gonna have some sweet and sour pork for lunch later with your post in mind

it's 4 in the morning and i'm reheating pizza on the frying pan

It's 7:00 and we don't have halal food here. Checkmate Muhammad

> meant to post this

No matter how you think about it, pigs are a rather dirty animal. They are considered the scavengers of the farm (created to eliminate any waste on the farm), often eating anything they can find. This includes not only bugs, insects, and whatever leftover scraps they find laying around, but also their own feces, as well as the dead carcasses of sick animals, including their own young.

The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that more than 100 viruses come to the United States each year from China through pigs.

A pig digests whatever it eats rather quickly, in up to about four hours. On the other hand a cow takes a good twenty-four hours to digest what it’s eaten. During the digestive process, animals (including humans) get rid of excess toxins as well as other components of the food eaten that could be dangerous to health.

Since the pig’s digestive system operates rather basically, many of these toxins remain in their system to be stored in their more than adequate fatty tissues ready for our consumption.

Another issue with the pig is that it doesn’t have any sweat glands. Sweat glands are a tool the body uses to be rid of toxins. This leaves more toxins in the pig’s body.

I don’t have to tell you that when you consume pork meat, you too are getting all these toxins that weren’t eliminated from the pig. None of us need more toxins in our systems. In fact we should all be doing what we can to eliminate and cut down on toxin exposure.

It's 4 am and I just reheated some pork medallions with thyme-cream-sauce and homemade Spätzle. Yes pork, fuck off muzzy.

Pic related. Took it like 8 hours ago when I had dinner.

>tfw I have to get up at 7 to go to work

Can we make this a thread were we post our cooking?

I'm not drinking. Drinking is degenerate.

Drinking is degenerate. I had a moderate meal of chicken potatoes and sausage. Now I'm going to pray and go to bed. Gotta be up early tomorrow to help Make America Great Again.

>Implying i am drinking
>Implying i am not working Saturday, Sunday and Monday

Looks great. Reminds mit of Köttbullar, but the meat is pork steak?

the west is dead. because it refuses to fight you mudshits. if we fought you we would win. as we won in the past. but we are to cucked to fight anyone now. we have been pacified by white guilt and leftist evil.
Keep voting for hillary and this mudshit of an OP will be right.

I'm cold and waiting for zit removal cream to dry on my face
Also haven't eaten since breakfast. Your pic made my stomach growl.

it's some cheap pork steak, mashed potatoes, lingonberry jam and deglaze sauce

Tldr but they are delicious user

looks like a false flag to play cowboys and towelheads

Texas here, submit to my bbq prime rib.

Suck my Muslim cock. Oh wait you are buying lamb and yellow rice it's the same shit basically.

post made me hungry ffs

Pork is never more delicious than beef, lamb, bison, goat, deer, chicken, turkey, goose or fish. I'm saying this as a vegetarian.

The only good thing about pork is that it's cheaper than fucking shit. Your body pays the price for it, not your wallet.

Shellfish are bottom feeders and feed on parasites and dead skin, many times from dead animals. They do not have appropriate digestive and filter systems to purify toxins and parasites from their body and flesh. Most shrimp, for example, come from places where there are little to no restrictions on contaminants such as PCB’s and dioxins.

Unfortunately shellfish are a high risk food because they can happily live in sewage-contaminated waters and pick up and store whatever pathogens (bacteria, viruses, fungi and other micro-organisms that cause illness in people), biotoxins or pollution that are present.

Shellfish is the Pork of the Sea

If a Jew doesn't eat it, then you shouldn't either.
When you choose Pork/Shellfish instead of a cleaner meat, then you're lowering demand, lowering the prices, so that Jews have to spend less shekels on Kosher-friendly meats.

Bears and pigs have the most similar diets to humans iirc.

Halal Guys is fucking trash in a tin. Deport kebab.

>Not importing superior aussie pork
You are what you eat

>10PM
eh, it's 3:30AM here and I'm not sleepy at all

>replying seriously to a "muh dirty animal" shitposter

We don't have commercial pork here, but my dad has plenty of friends that like hunting wild boars, just had some recently and that shit is delicious

I always buy a shitload of pork when I go to France or Spain

I just made mad love to my boyfriend. 3:35am now and I would like a cigarette. All these pics of food made me hungry also. Bacon and egg sandwich before sleep

That's surprising that you probably have better pork than us in a Muslim country, since we've eradicated most of our wild pigs and ours literally live in their own shit at this point.

Tick tock Christians it's almost halal time

Shill.

>1. Pigs are genetically very close to humans. The flesh of swine is so similar to our own that if you eat undercooked pig you get all kinds of crazy parasites that live equally as well in our own flesh/brains
>2. The heart of swine will pump if placed in a human chest!
>3. Some say humans taste like pork. Cannibals would often refer to human meat as "long pig" or "long pork" because WE TASTE JUST LIKE PIG.
>4. Pig blood will keep you alive if transfused into your blood. This means that the blood in that tasty sausage is just like the blood pumping through your veins
>5. Pig skin can be grafted onto your body, and it will grow there.
>6. Pigs teeth are just like ours!
>7. Pigs will eat anything, bone included. It is better than urban legend that organized crime will dump bodies in a pig pen because pigs will eat it. There was a case recently in BC where a commercial pig farmer was arrested in the murders of 52 lower East Side prostitutes, and it was discovered that a lot of the evidence against him was because they found bone gristle and DNA in the soil of the pig pens. He was connected to Hell's Angels and other organized crime, and whatever he was doing human disposal for someone.
#7 PIG FARMER FEEDS DEAD HUMAN BEINGS TO HIS STOCK. YUMMY.
>8. Pigs, has cute and smart as they are, are scavengers and filters. Additionally, eating "bottom feeders" from the ocean (shellfish, catfish) might be a bad idea.
>9. Of all the meats we consume, pork is one of the most difficult to digest. Pork takes approximately four and a half to five hours to digest. It's a bit more challenging to digest (TOXIN-INFESTED) fat than it is to digest protein because fat isn't water soluble so it doesn't easily mix with digestive juices.
>10. Pigs crammed so tightly together in pigsties, their fecal waste falls through metal grates upon which they stand throughout the day and night.

If you're going to eat ANY type of meat, then it should be free-range.

>If you're going to eat ANY type of meat, then it should be free-range.
>implying eating crops is any better
>not taking the primitivist redpill

The hunting scene is nowhere as big as in the US, of course, and the barbary wild boar isn't overhunted anyway

The meat is quite strong, but it tastes great (especially with a red wine sauce)

>shill
for what, the nonexistent Moroccan pork industry?

I don't get what you're trying to accomplish by posting that, honestly

i'll drink too that.

You're shilling for the Jews.

The Earth today is WAY overpopulated.

Our primitive ancestors had PLENTY of land, or they hunted. Wild game, naturally, is free-range.

Factory-farming is NOT primitivism. It is satanism.

Joke's on you, we've got poutine: the objectively superior drunk food.

>shilling for the jews
>less than 2500 jews in Morocco from about 250k in the 40's
Yeah, senpai

there is no islam or Christianity.
there is only kek

>no pork in your "halal food"
fuck right off back to whogivesafuckistan

I have kids which in return means I have no friends.

Not so bad I like shit posting after they fall asleep.