How do you feel about this?

How do you feel about this?

What was there to even cry at?

The beaten, whored up body of Episode 4 being paraded about as innovation and good writing

For some reason I got oddly emotional at Luke's reveal. I don't know why.

All it had to do was beat the prequels to be considered acceptable. Or are you one of those fucking retarded contrarians who enjoyed George's last gasping attempt to cash in on nostalgia?

How bad at it is. "I thought I've seen horrible crimes before, but this..."

This

Frank was disappointed because he'd hyped him himself up.

Poor Frank. He should have known better.

>the prequels were significantly worse than the OT

grow up

Haha. I think it's epic, my friend. My friends from Reddit and Tumblr also love this comic book.

Who """"""""wrote"""""""""" this garbage?

Kind of strange because Frank was never a fan of star wars. If anything he would would enjoy westerns and revenge films

Oh man, I can tell how incredulous you are by the amount of quotation marks you used.

That's not an answer.

>Liking the new Star Wars

Nostalgic faggots are a cancer.

He's right you know

From Deadpool Digital comic
Dont take it seriously

That's not the answer I was looking for either.

>I thought I already took care of everyone in the theatre...

Context? Is this implying that Frank killed a bunch of people in a movie theater?

He got choked up after seeing Han Solo have a heart-to-heart talk with the emo son he had never shared a scene with before, only to get killed and give said son a "fuck I think I left the stove on" look right before plummeting into the void.

I got choked up too.

I'd cry too seeing an actor like Harrison Ford take a role just to make sure he never has to do anything with the franchise ever again

Rey succumbing to the light side, and not punishing Kylo Ren for killing Han.

He probably watched the originals with his kids a few times.

They were.

>I thought I already took care of everyone in the theatre.

Frank just massacring all those innocents.

>More then one set of qutation mark
Please keep that autistic taint over at Sup Forums

In poor fucking taste. God help the Aurora families if they ever stumble upon this

lol

That's not an answer either. Can nobody tell me who the fuck wrote this shit?

Probably some SJW shill, who cares.

It didn't try to be innovative. It just had to be good.

user, if you look at the filename you can see what the book is called. Use some deduction skills, it's been 30 minutes.

It wasn't that either.

>Opinions

Alright, Joshua Corbin, I have no idea who this is or how he landed a job at Marvel but I'll make sure to avoid his name in the future.

This.
Am I the only one who had the feels when he got shanked?

The horrible mismanagement of all the classic characters is not an opinion. Nor is the shoddy pacing and editing. Or the horribly disappointing score. Or...

If Force Awakens is so bad, why are there no Sand/High Ground/Spinning-tier memes around it yet?

>Deadpool: Too Soon is written by Joshua Corbin, with art from Todd Nauck.

The only person crying is Gerry Conway

>succumbing to the light side
I chuckled

>Or...
Reddit's that way, buddy.

Wow, great non-counterargument, master shitposter.

Who was mismanaged? Was the film not coherent enough for you? I'll agree with uou on the weak score but still... opinions.

Yes, because saying "Or..." at the end of your post like a pretentious fuckwad was such a great fucking point.

>incredibly static dialogue sequences shot like soap opera scenes where characters are either walking in a hallway or sitting on a couch
>fan service character appearances every ten seconds
>a 50's diner scene complete with pink robot waitress calling you "hon"
>jar jar
>yoda being a hopped up gremlin with a light saber instead of a wise and powerful sage character
Say what you will about the prequels having interesting concepts, the technical execution in everything from editing, camera work, actor direction, etc was extremely lacking as compared to episodes 4-6. Episode 7 was at least more competently produced, even if it was uninspired.

>>a 50's diner scene complete with pink robot waitress calling you "hon"
Shut the fuck up, that place was great. And far from the first place in the films that was just "lol Earth culture but in SPACE".

Agree with the rest of that I suppose.

Wasn't even good enough to make memes about.

I don't think you get how this works.

To be fair, Sup Forums isn't good for reccomendations either. Everyone here is just bitter and angry at nothing.

In the original trilogy, Han Solo went from a common smuggler to Rebellion hero. In the EU this followed its natural progression as he became a general. In this new "improved" canon, Han Solo went back to being a smuggler like nothing ever happened because "gotta be just like Episode IV!!"
In the original trilogy, Leia discovers her Skywalker heritage. In the EU this meant that Leia actually trained herself to be adept with the Force and skilled with a lightsaber. In the new "improved" canon, she became some useless general for some shitty resistance army with barely any funding and never unlocked her true potential.
In the original trilogy, Luke Skywalker, son of the Chosen One and last of the Jedi, was left with the promise of unbound potential. Luke could bring back the Jedi, and true order and peace to the galaxy once again, which he did in the EU, he formed a New Jedi Order which fought alongside the New Republic against countless threats. In the new "improved" canon, Luke did create a new Jedi Order as well, but it was swiftly taken down by some edgy kid and his posse, and Luke fucking gives up after failing to redeem his kid EVEN THOUGH IN THE RETURN OF THE JEDI HE BELIEVES TO THE END HE CAN REDEEM HIS FATHER AND DOES.
Oh, and the New Republic those three fought so hard for? Wiped out in a single attack by some shitty knockoff Death Star. Brilliant.

10/10, best Star Wars movie.

>Infinite Comic

i want this meme to end already

what a fucking faggot

Lol.

They explained why Han went back to smuggling -getting over Kylo Rens betrayal and his divorce.

I'm sure Leia was too busy fighting the remaining forces of the empire to learn how to Jedi so this excused.

Luke giving up the new Jedi Order will probably mean something in the later sequels.

Im not saying the EU is worse than the new, but I'm okay with what we got.

Welcome to Sup Forums, where we use one panel of a comic character mentioning something to have an entirely non-Sup Forums related conversation

Enjoy your stay.

Well, if you don't like Sup Forums maybe you should go back to (((you know where))).

...Israel?

I'm beginning to realize that it's not that Sup Forums is angry at nothing, it's that it's a collection of alcoholics and other substance abusers, depressed folks, and folks in the middle of intense social isolation.

There's a lot of small differences between Sup Forums and Tumblr, but the main big one? Very few people pretend being like this is a good thing over here.

Han getting killed by Ben.

are you stupid? hundreds of people on tumblr glamorize depression and the like.

>There's a lot of small differences between Sup Forums and Tumblr, but the main big one?

Sup Forums doesn't cry like a little bitch about it because we know nobody cares.

Tumblr girls cry about it because they know betafaggots will care and chad will pretend to care before he busts a nut in their assholes.

After the betafaggot works out that 1. he's never going to touch a cunthair on the pussy chad raped a dozen times and 2. nobody is ever going to give a shit about him or his depression, alcoholism and repeated suicide attempts, because everyone only gives a fuck about narcissistic whores, he'll end up here.

Who did Frank "take care of"?

>over here

Nigger I was referring to Sup Forums. Aside from /r9k/, this site shits on depressed folks.

Actually, this says it far better, and I agree fully.

This. this scene is implying Punisher kills everyone in the theater

He bought them all Bits O Honey.