Why do western elites want us to hate Russia so much?

Why do western elites want us to hate Russia so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caspian_expeditions_of_the_Rus'#Destruction_of_Khazaria
youtube.com/watch?v=rNvls8A2rYI
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU
youtube.com/watch?v=VmP513n78YE
youtube.com/watch?v=BFGE77h3QB4
sciencenordic.com/dna-study-vikings-were-plagued-intestinal-parasites
inosmi.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pandering to baby boomers who grew up with Russia as a bad guy
Russians white, therefore fair game

Because Russia is the truly global competitor to USA. With more potential though

Russia is one of the only sovereign countries left. We are in endgame. If the JewSA wins, history ends.

>majority white country
>nationalist

why do you think (((they))) hate them so much?

Western elites generally just happen to be part of a religio-ethnic group that never got along with Russia, and never forgives. Also right now Russia is not a part of their system and has stopped many of their projects.

Jews will never stop until it is dead.

Khazars want revenge against the Rus, Swedes(Rus) for destroying their Eastern European Jewish kingdom.

Because Russia is a dump where corruption is rampant and freedom is absent.

freedom = economic slavery

They need a bogeyman to justify their retarded imerialistic foreign policy and they have to make sure it isn't a non-white country.

They just want your taxes to increase military spending.

ITT: delusional faggots.

Because people in Russia do hate you. They are pushing on TV how America is super evil and want to conquer the world and Putin is the only one who can save the world, they say your level of life is shitty, normal people barely make the end meet etc. Average Rrussian thinks he's hated by Americans and the only thing that Americans think of is "how to destroy Russia". Russian CNN literally put on a news report where reporter said "if they give us reason, we'd turn America in a nuclear wasteland". Russians went full paranoia mode now, they literally lost their mind in hatred towards America.

t. Russian

You are either RIDF, or having a delirium.
>15% muslim
>majority white country
>nationalist

Then why have you not destroyed the holocaust?

Because America needs enemies and those terrorists you created aren't America's enemy anymore, they're Europe's.

Looks like they did that very successfully where you live given the increased military spending during tough economic times

We need an enemy. Russia is to weak and irrelevant tho 2bh to be any real threat.

divide and conquer, have two legitimate enemies for world war iii, nwo incoming

I see "western" elites are hating heavily on turkey as well...

No western elite hates turkey, they push all the refugees out and into Europe, why would they have any reason to hate them?

Too many Cold War junkies still alive.

>and (((George Soros))) and his ilk barred from the country

cockhole diaspora please

You prefer political slavery?

>political slavery
That is Democracy.

To distract them from real problems.

why not both?

+15

This is the right answer

Democracy entails economic freedom as well.
In Russia: no democratic freedom and no economic freedom.

>pushing on tv about how US is trying to take over the world
Pretty sure Ukraine and Syria and Libya exist outside of TV.

How can you have economic freedom with pic related?

America can literally ushering currency into existence and then force nations to give them all their labor and commodities.

Freedom = Economic Slavery facilitated by Democracy

It is a way to keep growing globalism. The West needs a boogeyman to unite. I don't have a problem with Russia. I only care about America, and I don't think American interests automatically conflict with Russian interests.

They're running out of places to bomb in the middle east

It's really just a handful of rabid jews, who hate Russia. Unfortunately they are in the most important positions of influence and power in America, regardless of Democrat or Republican presidency. They are called "Neocons" which means Israeli dual citizen "American" jews.

Like I said, they hate Russia with a rabid passion and they are the reason we get so much Russia hate and Russia demonization from the media and government.

Kagan/Pearl/Nudelman/Krystalnacht/Wolfowitz. The list is pretty long, like their noses.

Pure democracy is horrible. Look at what is happening to Turkey.

+15

>more potential

Come on frog. You know better than that.

That's right. The average American and Russian people have no animosity for each other. The drive for confrontation is fueled by the western elites and their lapdog media networks.

And don't pay attention to what these obvious shills are being paid to say.

Because Russia is still an active player, working every espionage front in an effort to bring down western powers in an effort to win business and strategic advantage. Real Politik never went away, its now the afterthought of polonium cocktail hour.

Destruction of Jewish Khazaria by the Rus allied to Byzantium.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caspian_expeditions_of_the_Rus'#Destruction_of_Khazaria

It's easier to dig up an old enemy than make a new one. Although they're trying both.

In terms of natural resources, Russia does have more potential than we do.

Multiple threads featuring different russian women in politics, focused on different, female, russian politicians... All in the catalogue at the same time. This is shilling or shitposting. Which is it?

St Petersburg kopek squad

>Because people in Russia do hate you
Bullshit.

Because shit like Ukraine still happens

That Canadian government poster is a good example of double-talk, or just complete lying by government.

>given the increased military spending
But it reduced.

Get help.

>Because people in Russia do hate you
youtube.com/watch?v=rNvls8A2rYI

I have families living in Russia, too. They don't really hate the US. In fact, bombing muslims, military and civilian, especially double digit casualties, seems to fill their tones with excitement.

US and Russia are rivals, both nations which massed armaments for a non-existent world war. Russia and the US could be friends, but that would only piss off the Europeans, who couldn't even destabilize a Middle Eastern regime properly before running out of projectiles.

Besides, why would the inheritors of the Eastern and Western Roman Empires ever fight each other?

Why? what is insane? I am not talking about pic related.

The media has united around Clinton against Trump. As a result, almost every media outlet is treating Clinton very hawkish views on Russia as the only sensible option. There are many security experts and professors who agree with Trump's general approach. You can look at articles on this subject a year or more back and see the media presenting a debate between Russia hardliners and skeptics. That is all gone now. The media is trying to say there is no debate and Trump is crazy. This should concern everyone, not just /pol or Trump supporters. This situation is basically giving Clinton a green light for war should she win the White House. I encourage everyone to get informed. I also encourage you to tell liberals, especially Bernie supporters, to get informed. Clinton is a warmonger. That is her record as Secretary of State and she will get us into war if she is elected.

Currency is not Money, hence money isn't real
> youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU

CYGNUS = SIGNS = SIG-NS

THE NAME OF THE BEAST = INANNA

See her hieroglyphic name in pic related

WHICH IS ALSO THE NUMBER OF ITS NAME AND ALSO ITS CHARACTER

you need some serious help bro. what are you even rambling on about

The former Reagan administration ambassador to the Soviet Union and Assistant secretary of the treasury both agree that the US is mostly to blame for the bad relations with the Russians

youtube.com/watch?v=VmP513n78YE

youtube.com/watch?v=BFGE77h3QB4

have you Murray Rothbard's A History of Money and Banking in the United States? I have so fuck off.

great explanation, idiot. have a nobel prize

Kek

Fuck you, you fucking parasite.

Scandinavians are a parasitic race of mongrels.

literally parasites

> sciencenordic.com/dna-study-vikings-were-plagued-intestinal-parasites

>have you Murray Rothbard's A History of Money and Banking in the United States? I have so fuck off.

thats literally how you explained yourself.

lol, the answers you get from half negroid cucks

Like you're the bastion of whiteness, you fucking mongrels.

tbf You denounce Russia at every turn and have been doing so for years. The only person I have heard not say basically "Fuck Russia" is Trump.

They don't need propaganda to hate you, their media just reports on what your media and politicians say about russia and that's enough.

Never see people like that.. ever.

Right.. Norway is just a bunch of asians and slavs. .. Would still be far better than negroid

Also, please rank the top 5 whitest countries. I'm in need of a good laugh

They are kikes. They like white on white war.

We should have a global race war or just just nuke it all. I'm sure we can hit Venus like greenhouse effect. Make sure anyone hiding in a tunnel gets cooked.

For dresden

the Russian government even pays websites to translate foreign media articles about Russia

inosmi.info/

so much for the ebil gommunist censorship of the media meme

Irish people have the most homogeneous DNA in all of Europe, yet we are niggers? Scandis are race of mongrel parasites.

lol. So you're actually claiming Irish people are the whitest in Europe?
>The true masterrace were the irish, fool.

How could I have been so misguided..

> pic related

You see the Irish pie is 1 minute to midnight and 10 minutes to midnight, whereas you're pie looks like a Mercedes badge. This, because you're a fucking mongrel next to Irish people.

>whereas you're pie looks like a Mercedes badge.
your

The best part about this is that he would literally still kick his ass.

yeah seriously if you arent free to offend people then you dont have free speech

eat shit leaf land

Liberals are communists.

Russia is capitalist and religious.

This, kind of, but Russia is also headed by Putin, who used to be KGB.

So, those who are not aware of Russian history, they had a revolution in the middle of WW1. After the Bulsheviks won, they pulled Russia out of a war they saw as serving the Western Europeans and they saw the war itself as a capitalist war, antithetical to the communist ideals.

What shocked everyone was that during the war, while the the allies were fighting the central powers, they actually attacked Russia in order to help the Mensheviks regain power. The attempt failed, but Russians became SUPER paranoid and forever saw the Western Europeans as the enemy, and have been stuck in the mindset since 1918.

Anyway, due to this, Russians have used the "Buffer Zone", which they use to make sure that the allies never fuck with Russia ever again. Putin is from that school, as he grew up and went up the ranks in Soviet Russia.

Honestly, we'll have to wait for these fuckers to die off, before we see REAL progress in Russia/West relations.

>Average Rrussian thinks he's hated by Americans and the only thing that Americans think of is "how to destroy Russia".
That's true for Democrats.

Still inbred niggers in my book. Being homogeneous isn't the same as being white.

It's like saying certain tribes of Berbers are white because they're highly homogeneous and are technically white.

are the most white*

pic related is literally what an Irish person looks like.

The bigger the enemy, the easier it is to justify spending half the budget on the military-industrial complex.

>Still inbred niggers

He don't look that white desu. This is what the best looking purest whites look like. You'll be the judge

Because Russia is adamant at restoring some degree of its former glory and refuses to bend the knee to the globalist project.

If Russia's government was infested with pro-Soros puppets, the West wouldn't give two hoots about Ukraine or the Baltics.

Looks Norwegian as fuk

Global Warming is a conspiracy against Russia as well as the US as Trump stated. They would gain tons of livable land and have a huge population boom. We hear about the kikes and Masons and Illuminati and Jesuits and now fucking Russia. Never a word about the chincs.

>white
You have oriental features, you look like white people who ate a bunch of Asians.

pic related is what an ethnic Viking looked like.

He's not wrong, though, even though he was unwilling to explain. The end of the bible, the book of revelations, was a critique of rome, because rome oppressed christians. It was written crypticly, to avoid further persecution. The symbol that he describes may, in some way, be related to the idolatry of the masons who hid such symbols in our currency.

Cool, I were just pulling his cock

commies like mr. leaf here have this hilarious delusion that the entire imperialist world order decided to stop what they were doing and invade russia in response to the bolshevik revolution because they were desperate to prevent their own proletariat from liberating themselves etc.

there were a few hundred troops from capitalist nations sent to assist whites in the periphery of the crumbling russian empire, it had no influence on the development of soviet/western relations

>Putin is from that school, as he grew up and went up the ranks in Soviet Russia.

>Honestly, we'll have to wait for these fuckers to die off, before we see REAL progress in Russia/West relations.

Leafposting strikes again

Really? If that's what's Norwegians looks like, I don't want to be one any more.

The guys who consider them more norwegian than anyone else looks more like this guy. And I edited him a little to look more norwegian.

He still doesn't look quite right.

I said you were mongrels.

>hate Russia
no
>see Russian action for what it is
yes

I am very far from an elite, but I do not see Russia doing much outside of violating treaties and being belligerent while claiming to be the victim, all in serving self interest.
If, by some miraculous turn of events, they begin to show cooperation and just governance, then relations could improve.
That appears to be a long ways off, though.